yes
85.29%
no
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
not sure???
i am going to change my username to ghost of jack Stupid
of Ghost of Jack i have changed it anything else?Smile
how much money do i need to get to the uk?
WOW
I never thought there could be SO MUCH SPAM ON 1 PAGE
Guys this isn`t your thread so stop making unrelated posts
GHOST OF JACK
ask him this stuff through PM or post it here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-T...#pid994633
wait...
why are you asking him this stuff
(Jul. 19, 2012  2:40 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: WOW
I never thought there could be SO MUCH SPAM ON 1 PAGE
Guys this isn`t your thread so stop making unrelated posts
GHOST OF JACK
ask him this stuff through PM or post it here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-T...#pid994633
wait...
why are you asking him this stuff

galaxypegasus80 i made this thread if he's in the team i will allow him to ask questions and there is no spam he was asking a question about the tornament.....

ghost of jack:i don't know but go to a travel agency and ask them with your mom and they will tell you but i can carry the tornament to a later date if you are comeing?

also i will be updateing soon members!!!!!!!

and anyone who want to a questions feel free Smile
Well I will be starting a YouTube channel, with some of our videos and some Beyblade AMV'S I have made so if anyone has a certain request send me a PM with a link to the video and tell me the song you want in it.
(Jul. 19, 2012  5:50 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: galaxypegasus80 i made this thread if he's in the team i will allow him to ask questions and there is no spam he was asking a question about the tornament.....

ghost of jack:i don't know but go to a travel agency and ask them with your mom and they will tell you but i can carry the tornament to a later date if you are comeing?

also i will be updateing soon members!!!!!!!

and anyone who want to a questions feel free Smile

Fine if you want him to waste space with questions he could ask you though pm
but fine i`ll just let this happen as i just want to help
Galaxy, Omeaga Dragonis is the leader of the team so if he wants to let people see what other people write it's fine, but he would have asked Ghost Of Jack to PM him if he wanted it to stay private, so please don't try to argue on other peoples team threads.
okay look galaxy its none ur buisness only post if ur intrested or have qs if not get out stop spaming my thread if i say hes okay asking qs that means its okay so stop spaming
ok i have updsted and need to get this thread back on track since galaxy had a paddy so i have update feel free to ask questions Smile
i want to join this team please
Forget it
Oh sorry about that DarkBull I will tell Omega Dragonis about you it's just because we have been busy lately so we havn't hade enough time to check out the site. Sorry Unhappy
it is fine i have already made a thread about a team unless someone tells me how to close it or delete it i cant be part of your team i ama a mega noob about computer stuff
Just post on the thread and say: "Sorry, I've found a different team, can a moderator/administrator please close this thread ASAP."
And then you can just forget the thread ever existed.
Or you can click on the red X at the bottom of your 1st post in the thread, and it should delete it.
No. you gotta be a mod to delete/close threads/posts.
I am now on u guys team added link to team dragonis in my sig
Okay I have also told Omega Dragonis to add you.
i have added a link to this team's thread in my sig is this ok or should i remove it?
ok sure Smile
sorry guys i have been off lately with training with my omega dragonis and all i havent been able to come on so i will be on all night every night i will inform u if i will not so congrats and welcome to the team bro Grin