(uk) team dragonis

Poll: should we introduce ranks?

yes
85.29%
no
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
i know that, anyway i need more blades and i might be getting £10 for the blades and arena your selling
(Jul. 07, 2012  10:16 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: i know that, anyway i need more blades and i might be getting £10 for the blades and arena your selling

cool take that topic to pm not on the thread its private lol so are you exited about the tornament? you might be able to win some battles and that will be able to help ya rank up the that rank Smile
Question: how is it private?
(Jul. 07, 2012  10:24 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Question: how is it private?

ill explain take it to pm now
I am really excited till the tournement.
(Jul. 07, 2012  10:37 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: I am really excited till the tournement.

me too yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
So how many people are in it so far?
(Jul. 07, 2012  10:47 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: So how many people are in it so far?

5 or 6 i think ask balance blader
Kay I asked Nations if he would be coming as well.
(Jul. 07, 2012  10:52 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Kay I asked Nations if he would be coming as well.

i already asked him he said no he cant make it becuse its to far so anyone have any questions?
Ok then, I have a question: are there restrictions to the beys we use or can we use any?
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:06 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Ok then, I have a question: are there restrictions to the beys we use or can we use any?

yes there can be no fakes of majorly worn parts and all parts must obviosly checked before the battle to make sure Smile
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:22 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:06 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Ok then, I have a question: are there restrictions to the beys we use or can we use any?

yes there can be no fakes of majorly worn parts and all parts must obviosly checked before the battle to make sure Smile

Well I know about fakes but if people want to use plastics is that allowed?
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:27 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:22 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote:

Well I know about fakes but if people want to use plastics is that allowed?

no there are sepparate tornaments fot hms and plasics read the general tornament rules Smile
Well for practice I mean against other members of the team if somebody uses one.
yes obviosly lol so anyone got anymore questions? Smile
Can I join ur team?
please
I think it will be alright to join the team FlamingFury but I will check with Omeaga Dragonis first.
the haides gate we are holding a team tornament and ichigo32 was asking some rules and flamingfury sure ill add you to the list welcome to the ream bro Smile
in the uk in a city called gloucester
(Jul. 13, 2012  11:23 PM)THE HAIDES GATE Wrote: i can not go it is not in USACrying

sorry even though you cant participate in that there are other things you can do by leveling up so have a look at the ranks the best rank apart from mine is the special one or the secondary leader so reply in the next 10 mins becuse in going to bed