toughest mfb character?

Poll: who is the toughest mfb character?

gingka
11.32%
kenta
5.03%
yuu
2.52%
ruyuga
42.14%
other
38.99%
Total: 100% 159 vote(s)
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:33 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i mean compare him to kyoya

i mean, kyoya is very powerful, yet he uses his power alone, not the power of others+his own

thats what makes kyoya tougher to me

also, doji makes dark wolf overpowered. l like common, if you can make a bey like that so powerful, then you have to be tough
Except, Ryuga beat Kyoya with his own power.
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:58 AM)SonicballZX Wrote:

i mean, kyoya is very powerful, yet he uses his power alone, not the power of others+his own

Except, Ryuga beat Kyoya with his own power.

not really, Ldrago took control of ryuga and most likely made ryuga use more power then just his base power :\
It's obviously Hokuto. I mean a beyblading DOG. He is really just a beyblade beast.(HEHEHEHE it's a bad pun) It's as simple as that...
For me, I'd say either Gingka or Ryuga.
To me the strongest character thus far from what I've seen in the metal fight beyblade 4D episodes I'd say either ryuga, kyoya, or ginga!!!! I think it's ryuga though..?!?! O and P.S. Why isn't kyoya on the list he is clearly stronger then both Kenya and yuu??
Ryuuga in Japanese version. NOBODY in English dub. LOLO
With out a doubt Kyoya just look at him Ginka lost to Aguma. Kyoya beat Aguma that shows Kyoya is stronger all the way.
mine is ryuga and the hell kerbecs dude
I think Kenta. o.O I know, but I think he is the most realistic character in MFB universe. Definitely not the strongest blader. (I wish he would get a new bey already though Tongue_out) But a very determined, willing and strong at heart boy.

As the strongest blader. I think Tsubasa or Kyoya.
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:09 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: With out a doubt Kyoya just look at him Ginka lost to Aguma. Kyoya beat Aguma that shows Kyoya is stronger all the way.

aguma beat kyoya in like 5 seconds then took a hole ep. to beat ginka after like 6-7 eps. later kyoya beat aguma i think ginga and kyoya are equal
It's Kyoya for sure all that training Kyoya went through just to beat ginka.
In metal fight beyblade: 1st.Ginga
2nd.Ryuga
3nd.Kyoya

in Metal fight beyblade explosion:1st.Ryuga
2nd.Faust
3nd.Ginga
Ryuga is petty much the strongest blader of the metal saga while gingka lost a couple of time.
1.Ryuga
2.Kyoya
3.Gingka
4.Kenta
reasons Kenta cant win most of hes battles Ryuga beat almost everyone in the series Kyoya for almost beating Ryuga Gingka 3 because he is better than Kenta
KYOYA RULES!!! Grin
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:09 AM)kyoa leone Wrote: 4.Kenta
reasons Kenta cant win most of hes battles

Tired
And that makes him tough ???
Great Logic.
Everyone knows the toughest character is Chuck Norris with his bey Bruce Lee :p
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:29 AM)lord Wolfbladeyi0158 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:58 AM)SonicballZX Wrote:

Exce
pt, Ryuga beat Kyoya with his own power.

not really, Ldrago took control of ryuga and
most likely made ryuga use more power then just his base power :\
I was talking about in 4D, where he beat ginga, yuki, and kyouya quite easily
to me its kyoya
ryuga because he gave his life to kenta, and kyoya gets beaten by ryuga.
I would say ryuga. The one that they're trying to take down most likely would be the toughest.