toughest mfb character?

Poll: who is the toughest mfb character?

gingka
11.32%
kenta
5.03%
yuu
2.52%
ruyuga
42.14%
other
38.99%
Total: 100% 159 vote(s)
Why you no add Kyoya? Unhappy

But yeah, Kyoya, durtz.
Well, for me, Kyoya is the toughest.
Since he is the Face Hunter's boss and all.
Ryuga ain't the toughest but second for me. He is more wild-evilled.
Kyoya has ripped this ripped shirt and jacket and scars on his face. It makes him tough with his clothing style.
I would say Tsubasa. Because he could handle the dark power and he could fight it!Gasp
And he wasn`t afraid of the dark power either!Gasp
He`s defenitely the toughest!Stupid
All of you girls that posted above think that Kyoya is the toughest because you think that he is hot! For your information, Kyoya is my best friend Marissa's and her's alone! Back to the topic... Ryuga is the toughest. He defeated Ginka, and Ginka won the Battle Bladers competition that made him the strongest blader in the world. By defeating Ginka, Ryuga became the strongest blader! These are the facts!
Even though I don't like him much,It would have to be Ryuga,I mean he only lost twice,but if were going by that logic,Titi's the best because hes never lost. Anyway,back to the point,Ryuga's the best because he was really brave and pretty much put his life on the line for the legend bladers. And he was also a very skilled and strong blader. Also,Tsubasa,he fought over the dark power and never had a beyblade as strong as Ryuga,or gingka,or anyone with their fancy evolved beys,and he still was a boss. Eagle just soared through the stadium beating anything.
Lets admit Aguma has stopped a HELICOPTER from falling by HIMSELF, Aguma jumped at least 65 feet away from the crumbling temple the Legend Blader fought Rago and Nemesis in. And he did that all LIKE A BAWSS XD
(May. 25, 2011  7:31 AM)ta daaaa Wrote: i kinda hate yuu cuz his flame libra is so retarded at balance in real life and in the anime he's so kiddy

Kyoya is way worse in my opinion, he wears a shirt thats like 5 sizes to small, he thinks hes soo cool and hes kind of a jerk.
(Apr. 26, 2012  4:20 AM)TWRP Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  7:31 AM)ta daaaa Wrote: i kinda hate yuu cuz his flame libra is so retarded at balance in real life and in the anime he's so kiddy

Kyoya is way worse in my opinion, he wears a shirt thats like 5 sizes to small, he thinks hes soo cool and hes kind of a jerk.

Kyoya is a total jerk! I've never understood how he wins by screaming. It's disturbing! Ryuuugaaa is the strongest in the universe!!!
How is Kyoya a jerk? He's a really good blader and he doesn't win by screaming,If bladers really won from screaming,Masamune would win every battle. Plus,Fang Leone is a boss but I sorta agree with TWRP,his shirt in 4D really doesn't look good,they should have given him a cooler outfit. Metal Fusion/Masters Kyoya was good though.
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:38 AM)Snarf Wrote: How is Kyoya a jerk? He's a really good blader and he doesn't win by screaming,If bladers really won from screaming,Masamune would win every battle. Plus,Fang Leone is a boss but I sorta agree with TWRP,his shirt in 4D really doesn't look good,they should have given him a cooler outfit. Metal Fusion/Masters Kyoya was good though.

He is a jerk because he thinks he is the coolest guy in the world when he isn't THAT cool. Most importantly, he is mean to Benkei, even though Benkei loves him so much and is always supporting him! I don't see how he is able to have sooooo much attack power when his bey is a defense type. Whenever he starts screaming, “LEONE!!!” he always wins! It isn't fair!!! I can scream even louder than him, so why don't I always win?
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:56 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:38 AM)Snarf Wrote: How is Kyoya a jerk? He's a really good blader and he doesn't win by screaming,If bladers really won from screaming,Masamune would win every battle. Plus,Fang Leone is a boss but I sorta agree with TWRP,his shirt in 4D really doesn't look good,they should have given him a cooler outfit. Metal Fusion/Masters Kyoya was good though.

He is a jerk because he thinks he is the coolest guy in the world when he isn't THAT cool. Most importantly, he is mean to Benkei, even though Benkei loves him so much and is always supporting him! I don't see how he is able to have sooooo much attack power when his bey is a defense type. Whenever he starts screaming, “LEONE!!!” he always wins! It isn't fair!!! I can scream even louder than him, so why don't I always win?
He's not really mean to Benkei,more annoyed I guess. I would sorta get annoyed to if I knew someone who was obsessed with me and wouldn't stop being wierd. In real life,All of the Leone Metal Wheels were some point top tier for attack. Fang has decent attack,so does Rock,and Leone. They're all currently outclassed though.
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:59 AM)Snarf Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:56 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:

He's not really mean to Benkei,more annoyed I guess. I would sorta get annoyed to if I knew someone who was obsessed with me and wouldn't stop being wierd. In real life,All of the Leone Metal Wheels were some point top tier for attack. Fang has decent attack,so does Rock,and Leone. They're all currently outclassed though.

I didn't know that about the Metal Wheels, thanks for telling me! I still think that Kyoya is a jerk for the way he treats Benkei, though. People always complain that no one loves them, but when someone comes along who really does (like Benkei) they always ignore them. I feel so bad for Benkei that it makes me want to cry! Put yourself in his place! If you loved someone the way he does, how would you feel every time they snap at you?
Probably,Ryuga,Aguma or Chris. Chris seems to lived on his own his full life out in the wilderness,snow,mountains ect. Takes some strength to do that xD. Then Ryuga trains hard,very fights hard and lives everywhere xD(like chris),and like Recon said Aguma freaking stopped a helicopter from falling! As for Kyoya he may be my fav mfb character but,he is kinda....eh idk he just trains in wild xD
(Jun. 07, 2012  7:22 AM)rsharma98 Wrote: i would say brooklyn and Rago

Give a reason why..and in the title it says MFB and I'm pretty sure Brooklyn is from the plastic generation.

For most shows I always think the toughest is the main protagonist because thats why he/she IS the protagonist. So I have to go with Gingka.
RYUGA!
HE HAS THE BEST RECORD!
For me the toughest character would be Damian. I have Hades Kerbecs too and nobody's managed to beat me in my town yet.
I'm not sure if a strong beyblade makes a strong character though. Maybe my definition here is just different, but I'd judge toughness based on personality (backbone, emotional stability and such) rather than pure fighting ability.
Not saying Damian wasn't tough, but my problem here is his dependence on the Arrange System and what people tell him. I love Damian, but I think his strength is a pretty fragile thing.

But either way, this is something everyone has an own opinion about. (Toughest to me will always be Daidouji, I suppose.)
i think its rago because he killed ryuga and beat all the legendary bladers and almost beat ginka and also when nemesis was in ultimate balance mode and turned into that dragon with those wings mmm! its so awesome ginka got so f****** lucky
For me it is ryuga I mean he survived being turned into a monster , give him some credit
If you all think about it, believe it or not, I believe it is Kenta. Give the man some credit. He trained everyday, he battled Ginga and ALMOST won, and in 4D, he took on Rago without even thinking, that takes some guts.
i still have to say rago to he turned into a shadow beast and shrouded the world in darkness can ryuga do that
Actually he became an evil monster and could have taken over the world but ginga stopped him
yeah by using everyones power in the world rago used his OWN POWER!