to all bladers near and far

My name is Zyro Orihara. I've been an active fan of beyblade for 17 years. I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in a battle. There are a lot of people out there who say the game is just for kids, but I want to prove them wrong. Beyblade is a sport for all ages to enjoy. And lets not forget that with the current situation of the world, things have also seemed a little on edge. So I want to do something about it. Not really a tournament. but more like a get together for the game. for all people who are interested in helping out or joining, feel free to drop a reply. I'm looking to start this event in Colorado Springs, CO at a park or something. The event wouldn't just be limited to burst either, for those ecstatic fans of the the Metal Fight saga and the V Force/G Revolution. Help me spread a bit more joy into the world and teach the younger generation about what truly means to be a blader. This is Zyro Orihara signing off

#321LetItRip!!
(May. 12, 2021  6:06 PM)ZyroOrihara Wrote: My name is Zyro Orihara. I've been an active fan of beyblade for 17 years. I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in a battle. There are a lot of people out there who say the game is just for kids, but I want to prove them wrong. Beyblade is a sport for all ages to enjoy. And lets not forget that with the current situation of the world, things have also seemed a little on edge. So I want to do something about it. Not really a tournament. but more like a get together for the game. for all people who are interested in helping out or joining, feel free to drop a reply. I'm looking to start this event in Colorado Springs, CO at a park or something. The event wouldn't just be limited to burst either, for those ecstatic fans of the the Metal Fight saga and the V Force/G Revolution. Help me spread a bit more joy into the world and teach the younger generation about what truly means to be a blader. This is Zyro Orihara signing off

#321LetItRip!!

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
At the time I am writing this, the WBO does not permit the advertising of non-WBO tournaments/events. I suggest becoming an organizer; you can find out how to do so here.
(May. 12, 2021  6:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  6:06 PM)ZyroOrihara Wrote: My name is Zyro Orihara. I've been an active fan of beyblade for 17 years. I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in a battle. There are a lot of people out there who say the game is just for kids, but I want to prove them wrong. Beyblade is a sport for all ages to enjoy. And lets not forget that with the current situation of the world, things have also seemed a little on edge. So I want to do something about it. Not really a tournament. but more like a get together for the game. for all people who are interested in helping out or joining, feel free to drop a reply. I'm looking to start this event in Colorado Springs, CO at a park or something. The event wouldn't just be limited to burst either, for those ecstatic fans of the the Metal Fight saga and the V Force/G Revolution. Help me spread a bit more joy into the world and teach the younger generation about what truly means to be a blader. This is Zyro Orihara signing off

#321LetItRip!!

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
At the time I am writing this, the WBO does not permit the advertising of non-WBO tournaments/events. I suggest becoming an organizer; you can find out how to do so here.

I saw your comment and i do understand that I would have to register as an organizer to organize a tournament. but what I'm suggesting isn't a tournament. its more of just a get together. Would I still have to become an organizer for that?
(May. 12, 2021  6:25 PM)ZyroOrihara Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  6:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the WBO!

I saw your comment and i do understand that I would have to register as an organizer to organize a tournament. but what I'm suggesting isn't a tournament. its more of just a get together. Would I still have to become an organizer for that?

If you wanna make a tournament you need to be an Organizer if you wanna get together sure you don't have to be an organizer for a ger together
(May. 12, 2021  6:26 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  6:25 PM)ZyroOrihara Wrote: I saw your comment and i do understand that I would have to register as an organizer to organize a tournament. but what I'm suggesting isn't a tournament. its more of just a get together. Would I still have to become an organizer for that?

If you wanna make a tournament you need to be an Organizer if you wanna get together sure you don't have to be an organizer for a ger together

Thank you very much for clearing that up. I just recently found out about this site. for a while i didnt think anyone was still really interested in beyblade till i checked youtube. I left Missouri not to long ago and before i left, i got the kids in my old neighborhood interested in it. they asked me about any sort of tournaments and events going on and i told them I didnt know of any. but since finding this site, I want to be able to get a get together going so they can see how many other people are interested in the game. I still have some of my old beyblades so I wanted to see if i can find anyone who would like to help out with starting a get together in my current area. I plan to invite the kids in and their families from my old neighborhood to this event.
(May. 12, 2021  6:25 PM)ZyroOrihara Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  6:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the WBO!

Sorry for the delayed response; I had to double-check the ruling to make sure I was correct.
According to the WBO Beyblade Communities Forum Rules,
Quote: Tournaments discussed must be intended to become official WBO Organized Play events. Unsanctioned events may not be discussed. If you'd like to talk about an official Takara-Tomy or Hasbro event, post in Beyblade General.
In short, yes, you still need to be an organizer in order to advertise a get-together on the forums.
(May. 12, 2021  6:43 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  6:25 PM)ZyroOrihara Wrote: I saw your comment and i do understand that I would have to register as an organizer to organize a tournament. but what I'm suggesting isn't a tournament. its more of just a get together. Would I still have to become an organizer for that?

Sorry for the delayed response; I had to double-check the ruling to make sure I was correct.
According to the WBO Beyblade Communities Forum Rules,
Quote: Tournaments discussed must be intended to become official WBO Organized Play events. Unsanctioned events may not be discussed. If you'd like to talk about an official Takara-Tomy or Hasbro event, post in Beyblade General.
In short, yes, you still need to be an organizer in order to advertise a get-together on the forums.
So I'm confused because what you sent still only mentions tournaments or some kind official event. but what i'm trying to get started is nether a tournament nor an official event. i just want to see if a bunch of bladers can get together in a park and battle, have a BBQ, and just have fun
Unfortunately, non-WBO events are not allowed to be organized on WBO. That's just how the rules are. It's pinned in the discuss worldbeyblade.org subforum, but here's the link.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Non-WBO...2020-02-10
That hasn't changed yet.

You can't discuss an event like this on WBO because we can't guarantee that your event is going to confirm to the standards of WBO events for rules and safety concerns.
You can hold those events! No one is stopping you. You just can't advertise it here. Take it up with current staff if you don't like that decision, they might change their minds. That's anyone with a staff tag, not an organizer tag.

Other Colorado bladers are more than welcome to directly message you and coordinate an in-person event, but keep it out of WBO forum posts and threads.