things in preschool that are crazy...

now i know you guys have some little kid secrets SO DONT LIE! and i will tell you some of mine it you ask...

EarthHelios come and check this out! Smile
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:53 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: now i know you guys have some little kid secrets SO DONT LIE! and i will tell you some of mine it you ask...

I used to eat all the cookies even thought my mom said not to but I did.
My teachers were racist and I once witnessed a “marriage” underneath the lunch table (although the mind does tend to create false memories)
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:53 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: now i know you guys have some little kid secrets SO DONT LIE! and i will tell you some of mine it you ask...

I used to eat all the cookies even thought my mom said not to but I did.

same dude

did you know that are teachers let us hold blades to carve pumpkins

also a ate paper and i bit my nail and then it looked like a magic trick. no joke there was a freaking strip coming out of my finger
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My teachers were racist and I once witnessed a “marriage” underneath the lunch table (although the mind does tend to create false memories)
LOL I hear ya man, false memories are so common in preschool memories.

Have y’all ever accidentally called your preschool teacher/friends “mom“ by accident? I swear I did it multiple times and it was always hella awkward.
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My teachers were racist and I once witnessed a “marriage” underneath the lunch table (although the mind does tend to create false memories)

oof

(Oct. 30, 2020  12:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Have y’all ever accidentally called your preschool teacher/friends “mom“ by accident? I swear I did it multiple times and it was always hella awkward.

same dude

thats the most embarrassing thing ever.

i once accidentally called my Kindergarten teacher "mom" and oml it was awkward and embarrassing.
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Have y’all ever accidentally called your preschool teacher/friends “mom“ by accident? I swear I did it multiple times and it was always hella awkward.

i once accidentally called my Kindergarten teacher "mom" and oml it was awkward and embarrassing.

if you call ur male teacher dad its even worse i tell you

i was seated next to my crush i never told her my feling Unhappy she went to another school

Same, I hugged a mom and said I wanna go home, and then when I looked up I ran as fast as I could.
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:35 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: thats the most embarrassing thing ever.

if you call ur male teacher dad its even worse i tell you

i was seated next to my crush i never told her my feling Unhappy she went to another school

That’s the worst? Imagine sitting next to you’re crush and their (gender equality) boyfriend for a year. I never had a crush (the quite kid in the corner I was, better be nice to me you must, scheme of mine I have out loud laughing), but imagine if that happened.

i wanna know what "marrige" means i assume from conte- WOAAAAAAAHHHH if thats what i think u meant

(Oct. 30, 2020  12:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:35 AM)beykid44 Wrote: if you call ur male teacher dad its even worse i tell you

That’s the worst? Imagine sitting next to you’re crush and their (gender equality) boyfriend for a year. I never had a crush (the quite kid in the corner I was, better be nice to me you must, scheme of mine I have out loud laughing), but imagine if that happened.

she never had a boyfriend BUT HERES THE BEST PART we were actully friends Smile i got a new crush now tho ehhehe

WAIT BY MARRIGE do you mean the clapping of le cheekos

so does that mean i was right? 6Jupiter5
Imagine actually sitting next to your crush and your so embrassed because of the fact you want to tell he/she that you like them but you dont have the guts to do so
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine actually sitting next to your crush and your so embrassed because of the fact you want to tell he/she that you like them but you dont have the guts to do so

there was this one girl every guy liked then one day she just kissed me i feared for my life
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:43 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

i wanna know what "marrige" means i assume from conte- WOAAAAAAAHHHH if thats what i think u meant

(Oct. 30, 2020  12:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s the worst? Imagine sitting next to you’re crush and their (gender equality) boyfriend for a year. I never had a crush (the quite kid in the corner I was, better be nice to me you must, scheme of mine I have out loud laughing), but imagine if that happened.

she never had a boyfriend BUT HERES THE BEST PART we were actully friends Smile i got a new crush now tho ehhehe

I think? It wasn’t official or anything, all they did was hold hands. Although that memory is probably fake as I vividly remember it.
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:24 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine actually sitting next to your crush and your so embrassed because of the fact you want to tell he/she that you like them but you dont have the guts to do so

there was this one girl every guy liked then one day she just kissed me i feared for my life

oof
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:43 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i wanna know what "marrige" means i assume from conte- WOAAAAAAAHHHH if thats what i think u meant

I think? It wasn’t official or anything, all they did was hold hands. Although that memory is probably fake as I vividly remember it.

oh so i was wrong good i was wrong im glad i was wrong
Man imagine you kissing your crush and afterwards you wolf whistle your female teacher.
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man imagine you kissing your crush and afterwards you wolf whistle your female teacher.

Oh God.....
I do remember this one time that I was being bullied in preschool and my younger brother came into it. The bully sat on his head and then my brother bit him. When my mom got called in to the preschool, the teachers said that the bully "had it coming"! XD XD XD
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man imagine you kissing your crush and afterwards you wolf whistle your female teacher.

NO NO imagine making out with ur crush then this other girl just randomly kisses you lol

after the first part obvi
lik an hour after lol
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

NO NO imagine making out with ur crush then this other girl just randomly kisses you lol

lik an hour after lol

*Anime Scenario Intensifies*
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote: NO NO imagine making out with ur crush then this other girl just randomly kisses you lol

lik an hour after lol

*Anime Scenario Intensifies*

W H E E Z E so true then my crush hated me for all eternity
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Have y’all ever accidentally called your preschool teacher/friends “mom“ by accident? I swear I did it multiple times and it was always hella awkward.

i called my 5th grade teacher mom! i was so embarresd!
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: thats the most embarrassing thing ever.

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:

wanna check my fanfic out? sorry if its off topic lol
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: i called my 5th grade teacher mom! i was so embarresd!

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: i called my 5th grade teacher mom! i was so embarresd!

wanna check my fanfic out? sorry if its off topic lol

nah it fine i did. check out mine!
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:30 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote: wanna check my fanfic out? sorry if its off topic lol

nah it fine i did. check out mine!

oh i have i already i just havent posted on it its great!

could you post ur opinon in my thread? pls