the ultimate Battle (accepting characters)

Poll: is this story good?

awesome!!
87.50%
not bad
12.50%
way to bad!
0%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
as I said before,My last story is the last,but i got SOOOOO bored,so i decided to make another story to take my boredom away.so,lets begin!

''why am i like this.........?''
''is it,because of you.......?''

Prologue:

Leif was walking in a crowded place.he was searching for his friends,but it seems he can't find them.''Where could they be?''questioned Leif to himself.Then,he was surrounded by people,wearing a black jacket,long black gloves,and wore a handkerchief over their head.''W-What do you want from me?''asked Leif,who was nervous.''We just want to get all your points and break your itty-bitty bey''said a tall man.''What should I do?''questioned Leif to himself.''here we go!3!''the man said.''ERR!''growled Leif,placing his bey in his launcher."2!''the man placed his bey in his launcher.''1!''everyone chanted.''Let it RIIIP!''both of them shouted.

to be continued............
Pretty good story.
I enjoyed it, whens the next chapter.
Woah! And Mr. Ventus strikes back! The prologue- Awesome sauce. When is chapter 1 coming? I'll make a character request this evening.
thanks!i still kinda bored,so another chapter!

chapter 1:Rise,Apollo!

Both beys landed on the floor.''GO!crush his bey,great Bear!''shouted the man.its charged at Leif's Bey,but Apollo ED145WD was too fast,and dodged it.''NOW APOLLO!''shouted Leif.Apollo jumped in the air,smashing Bear while in mid-flight.''NO!bear,smash him!''said the man.Bear broke free,then circled around Apollo, hitting its track while doing so.''ERR!NOW APOLLO!KING EAGLE SMASH KING!''shouted Leif at the top of his voice.Apollo landed smoothly in the floor,then jumped at great height,Hitting Bear when it dropped down at amazing speed.''w-wha-WHAT?!''said the man,for he was surprised.Apollo landed,while Bear lost its spin entirely.''Alright!''said Leif excitingly.''this isn't over!''said the man,running out of sight with his group.Then,Leif saw his friends,running towards him.''are you Ok?''asked Arnold,his bestfriend.''did they hurt you?''asked Denise,also his bestfriend.''yeah im alright,i guess''replied Leif.

To be continued...........
A stamina type combo... Interesting! Great story!
btw, I just can't think of a character right now.... Maybe I'll give you one which has been in my story's list of characters(didn't I tell you that I've made a few characters myself. I'll give you one from that)

Character- Ozuma Otaru
Beyblade- Tech(think of an atomic structure) Maniac A100M (Atom 100 Molecule)
Special move-
Sci-Fi= The bey circles the stadium, takes aim, calculates everything, Tech metal wheel glows and ATTACK!(very slow move)
Research= The beyblade glows, collects info about the opponent bey, figures out weak point and ATTACK!(quite fast)
Experiment= A suicidal move, attacks head on without knowing the results. Attack can be anything, a full force smash, a jump attack, etc. (immediate attack)
Level X move-
Atomic blast (can be used only once)- The beyblade explodes, devastating everything that's around it(like an atom bomb)(instant move)

About Ozuma- An intelligent nerd, talks in technical language only, a boring person to hang out with...
Looks- A supernerd from any Pokemon game...
now this,is the most weirdest character that i'm going to use i this story
oh,and if you guys are wondering about the start,just before the prologue,it is linked to the entire plot(this will change every plot id changed)
yep, I made it in reference to Draco's story. Hope you'll like this character. I am in no hurry of watching him in your story, coz he is just...BORING! LOL!
Hope you like it, best friend Tongue_out_wink (kaihitwari/venkai/beystorms style! I am not him though.) Read about it in your sig shop, where another person is kaihitwari, but says he is not kaihitwari.
man,why cant i make my boredom go away???

chapter 2:science isn't everything

Leif and his friends were wondering around,eventually ending up to their hide-out.''Man!why is it every time i get a lot of points,those guys shows up''asked Leif.''of course they wont let you go away!you got the highest points here in this city!''said Denise,polishing her Bey,Hyper Beafowl 105RF.''your like,the coolest blader around!''also replied Arnold,looking at his bey,Destiny Pegasis T145MS.''probably,you reckon those guys will get back for revenge?''asked Leif.''Well,that if they want to battle you again.HAH!maybe their crying right now!''said Arnold.they all laughed.

then,at the park,there is this kid named Ozuma,he is pretty much a nerd-looking dude,looking at the flowers with a magnifying glass.''hmmm,interesting,must get some sample's of this!''he said,getting his tools for experimenting.all people was looking at him."gee,this guy is sooo totally a nerd''said one boy.''lets get out of hear''said the other.at around that time,Leif and his friends were walking by,noticing the boy.''hey,look!he has a launcher!''said Arnold.''Indeed!I am Ozuma,want to battle?!''asked Ozuma.''I'll battle this guy!''said denise

to be continued.......
not trying to be mean, but it would be great if you always remain bored. I hope you know the reason.
i know entirely the reason(you want me to make more chapters,right?)
"why........?"
"why do we want power.......?"

Chapter 3:the experiment

"3!"Denise placed her bey in her launcher."2!"Ozuma places his bey in his launcher(geekly places his bey)."1!"they all chanted."let it RIIIIP!"

"go,tech!!"shouted Ozuma.his bey moved was faster than beafowl,but it gave a weird sound."go beafowl!"shouted Denise.her bey glowed purple,and charges at tech.KABOOM!beafowl was still spinning,but when they saw Ozuma's bey,it was still spinning."i-impossible!no bey couldnt survive that!"shouted Denise,who was surprised."i tell you,ITS THE POWER OF SCIENCE!!!now,tech,attack!!!!"shoute Ozuma.tech sped around around the stadium with blinding speed.Then,hits beafowl with incredible strenght."n-no.....i must win!i must win!!!"shouted Denise

To be continued.....
Great! Feel free to use any of my characters in my story!
THanks!dont worry,im goin to use one of them.......
AWESOME! I was thinking... Can I make a character for your story Ventus98? Smile
hunterowl: I'm sure he won't mind but just to make sure, wait for tomorrow. Its nighttime already here in the Philippines.
and are you sure that im not offline?anyways,yeah you may give me character requests
chapter 4:the Geekiest battle ever

beafowl has suffered a lot.it has a lot of dents,cracks,and broken pieces,but it is still spinning.''B-beafowl...''cried Denise."hahaha!dont underestimate the power of science!''shouted Ozuma.

''dont quit!''

''huh?''said Denise.her friends were cheering for her.''dont just stand there,USE IT!''shouted Leif.''YEAH!use it,then this will be over!c'mon,USE IT!''shouted Arnold.Denise wiped her tears.''thanks guys,now BEAFOWL!''shouted Denise.''heh''said Ozuma.''WHAT?!"screamed Denise.''Now tech,ATOMIC BLAST!'' shouted Ozuma.his bey Exploded.his bey was still spinning,but where was Beafowl.''HAHAHA!our bey is now vaporized!i win!''said Ozuma.''heh,you think it over so soon?''asked Denise.''wha-what are you talking about?i vaporized your bey,right?''asked Ozuma.''lets see.NOW BEAFOWL!CLAW BREAKER!''shouted Denise.

her bey was falling from the sky with blinding speed.then,ignited with purple flames,it hits Tach with tons of damage,breaking its metal wheel.''now that's what i call the ultimate death move!''said Leif.''no,this cant be''said Ozuma,falling in his knees.''hah!thanks guys!"said Denise.

to be continued
Hah, battle changed, good story.
thanks dude!
hey, can you put my characters in?

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
yeah,sure,but expect them to be in chapter 7 or 8.

''this dreams......''
''are they real........or not?''

chapter 5:The tournament,Part 1

''guys!guys!''shouted Arnold,running towards Leif and Denise.''yeah?what is it?''said Leif.''t-there's a tourney at t-the b-pit tom!''replied Arnold,panting.''hey!i got a good idea!how about if we join that tourney!it will be great for us!''said Denise.''hmmm,then its settled,nut we need a group name,something powerful...something really good to say....like..?''asked Leif.''TACOS!Team tacos!''said Arnold.Denise gave him a Karate chop so hard.''we are serious here!''exclaimed Denise.''owwww...that hurts!''said Arnold,holding his head with pain.''i got an idea!
how about team alpha?its good to hear,right?''asked Leif.''thats a good one!''said Denise.''awww,i was hoping for tacos''said Arnold.Denise gave him another karate chop.''Dont make me VERY MAD!!''said Denise.everyone laughed.

the next day,they all met in the b-pit,where a lot of bladers were readying for the tourney.''i cant wait!!!''said Arnold in excitement.''let's sign up!''said Leif.they all signed up,and were at the waiting area.''i cant wait to see who are we going to battle!''said Arnold.

to be continued......
p.s.:draco,im just going to use 3 of your charaters
chapter 5:tournament,part 2

''ok,guys!we will start in 5 min.please wait momentarily for this exciting event!''shouted Blader-Dj.at the backroom,the instructor is giving the list of battles.''hmm,it seems that i will battle this guy named Feir.what about yours?''asked Leif.''well,my battle is with this gal named Aurora,she's been a great blader in her town''said Denise.
''im Going to battle this Harry guy,he looks strong,too''said Arnold.''Ok!lets gather!you three(pointing at Leif and his friends),what's your team named?''asked the Instructor.''its Team ta-''.''team Alpha!''said Leif and Denise.''ok,so you will be first batch,ok?''asked the instructor.''OK!''said all three of them.''awww,why did-''.''DENISE CHOPPERRRRR!''shouted Denise,smashing Arnold's head.''GACKKKK!''screamed Arnold.

''ok beyblade FANS!we will now start the tourney!!!''shouted Blader-DJ with excitement.the crowds roared with cheers,and Leif was nervous.''OK!lets start!the first game will be....Leif vs Feir!!!!''shouted Blader-DJ.''good luck!''said Denise.''remember what we'd practice,ok?''said Arnold.''ok,thanks''replied Leif.

''3!''Leif places his bey in his launcher.''2!''Feir places his bey in his launcher.''1!''everyone chanted.''LET IT RIIIIP!!!!"

to be continued.........
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT STORY (Blader DJ style!) Is that Harry, Harry Little from my story!?