thanks alot :(

by myself i struggled trying to build a good combo i actuly find one and its thermal lacerta145HF it excedes in battle even cutting my hand when i picked it um after a test run.it literaly destroyed my rock leone in a test battle and now im testing it against meteo ldrago
i do not think this is possible
mabye your leone breaking or mabye getting cut by your bey
Spam and a waste of time on your part.
Reported.
Nope, still bad.
Use Build Me a Combo like a smart person next time. Smile
reported. Use build me a combo and beyblade general for this
in order for this to stay open u must test ur combo in an official stadium approved by the WBO and show ur results of tests against top teir combos
this thread probably wont stay open long also thermal isnt that good only decent for stamina but not good and hf isnt good in a TT stadium

i hate to be the bad guy but this will probably be closed and thats not a good combo sorry :\
wow are u at my house right now how do u no and its a joke my leone did not be destroyed
Why did you created this thread ?
Thermal Lacerta 145HF is a not a good combo at all ...
Post your parts at " Build me a combo " a get peolpe to create you a good combo .
What the?

If you need to Build a Combo:

Go to the Build me a Combo

Sometin' broke?

Whine about your breaks thread.

EDIT: Beaten by 7 people 0_0
Then sucks for you, invalid results. Reported. YOU HAVE TO USE TT ATTACK STADIUM OR THEY WILL NOT BE VALID
Well then, these aren't good enough results.
Hell, you don't even have results.
Go away. Serious
This is a failure. I am reportings yah.
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:16 PM)ashcuz Wrote: i dont used tt stadium

if you have Lightning Force or Max Stampede (no craters!) stadiums, post test results there. why this thread was made is beyond me...no offense...

for the record, we should all make an effort to be nicer to the newbies. i will also never understand the hostilities that occur sometimes, even with fail threads like this.

If he/she is a multi-time offender, then I take that back in this case