texas get together

yo listen up all you bladers in texas.
i am having a beyget together june 20 at the west hill mall in Huntsville, Texas 8:00 am -6:00pm. if we have enough people, we can get a tourney started. now if ur going to be there pm me and i will put you on the list.

further planning will be done

the people that will be there is darkcyote (my cousin)

if your in houston here are directions

1. Head northeast on Main St toward Prairie St 0.6 mi
2. Turn right at Wood St 49 ft
3. Turn right at Girard St 0.2 mi
4. Take the ramp onto I-45 N 67.9 mi
5. Take exit 116 toward TX-30/US-190/11th St 0.2 mi
6. Merge onto I-45 N 0.6 mi
7. Slight left toward I-45 S 0.1 mi
8. Slight left at I-45 S 0.1 mi
9. Turn right at Commerce Plaza 0.4 mi
10. Make a U-turn at Financial Plaza 82 ft

if ur in dallas or the dallas area

Driving directions to West Hill Mall
(936) 295-8268
170 mi – about 2 hours 37 mins
Dallas, TX

Head east on Main St toward S St Paul St 0.4 mi
2. Take the US-67/US-80/US-75/I-30 ramp 0.2 mi
3. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for US-75 and merge onto US-75 S 0.7 mi
4. Continue on I-45 S 166 mi
5. Take exit 118 for TX-75 toward FM-1791 0.1 mi
6. Turn left at TX-75/US-190 (signs for Huntsville)
Continue to follow US-190 2.1 mi
7. Continue on I-45 S 0.2 mi
8. Turn right at Commerce Plaza 0.4 mi
9. Make a U-turn at Financial Plaza
Wow, 8:00am to 6:00am? Don't think I could stay awake that long. XD
Should this be in WBO general? Woah 8:00am, why so early? XD best of luck for the tourny!
Would move this to WBO general but something wrong with moving topics right now ... lol
I'll see if I can make it. I need to get my beys out of storage as well
Finally we can get some Texans on the battle system! Smile I'm happy for you guys. Grin

Good luck to all that attend!
hey thats cool im in dallas so im going if i dont go somewhere else for vacations but i think i can go 85%
if you have any mfbs you can bring them but if you just have plastic bring that too. hms,mfs, and engine gear are allowed
(Apr. 22, 2009  2:20 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: if you have any mfbs you can bring them but if you just have plastic bring that too. no engine gears or rc's

Why no engine gears? arent they carp anyway Confused
I don't see why you can't bring engin gears ... why not? and they weren't that great.
They just dont give anyone any sort of advantage so it should be more like we just dont recomend using an engine gear blade lol
He probably classes the in same group as RC blades, therefore thinking they should be banned from this.
(Apr. 22, 2009  2:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: He probably classes the in same group as RC blades, therefore thinking they should be banned from this.

lol rc i understand but yeah that just confuses me lol but your probably right rocky. I think the rule should be changed but.
the reason why no engine gears is becuase if a blader with engine gear goes up against a person with a regular bey, the person with the engine gear will most likely win angainst the person with out engine gear,therfore it wont be fair to the other player. but if some reason if all of us has engine gear then they can be used espesecialy if a few of us has mfbs. now if we dont have atleast 11 people then it will just be a get together becuase the rules specify that to have a tourney you must have atleast 11 people to start one.

if you have anyfreinds who want to particapate in this tourney they must join this site to get hold of me. its my little way of getting texans back on the map and back into beyblading
The whole 1st line of what you just said is completely untrue if anything it would most likely be the other way around. Besides just because one person has a better blade than someone else it doesnt mean its unfair.
U know what this what we will do. to make it fair for people who do not have a engine gear we will give them an option on if they want to battle an engine gear blade against their regular(nonengine gear) or not. ok, thats the only way to make everyone happy. but no rc's.
(Apr. 22, 2009  2:58 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: U know what this what we will do. to make it fair for people who do not have a engine gear we will give them an option on if they want to battle an engine gear blade against their regular(nonengine gear) or not. ok, thats the only way to make everyone happy. but no rc's.

But thats still silly if i had a choice between a normal plastic or engine gear blade id pick the engine gear blade everyday of the week they are no better in any way shape or form to anything else and with the rcs according to wbo rules you couldnt use them anyway. Sorry but i just dont like it.

It says in your bio im going to be the number one blader in the usa and i like that attitude in people but so say that then try and ban something because you think you will lose to it. That really doesnt seem right to me and proves that you cant back up what you say.

Im sorry but im rather disapointed by that.
I agree with josh, engine gears can be easily beaten by normal plastics, they should be allowed in the comp, trust me i have a few eg's and i cant count the number of times theyve been beaten by a regular blade, if u think that eg's are superior to regular blades then u obviously dont own many eg's, or whoever u verse with them has weak blades
oh yeah, nd by excluding them it kinda does make you look like your afraid of losing to them
ok since yall egs then you guys can. its not that i am scared its that back when beyblade was sooooo popular, when i battled bladers who did not have a eg but regular they whould call me a cheater and call me out becuase i was using eg. i just dont want somebody to feel like they got messed over becuase they went against a person who has eg and they have reg. i am just looking out for the other bladers.
(Apr. 22, 2009  3:24 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: ok since yall egs then you guys can. its not that i am scared its that back when beyblade was sooooo popular, when i battled bladers who did not have a eg but regular they whould call me a cheater and call me out becuase i was using eg. i just dont want somebody to feel like they got messed over becuase they went against a person who has eg and they have reg. i am just looking out for the other bladers.
so i take it youguys will be in the tourney right. oh you guys can bring egs. but i will probably bring a mfb and classic plastic. my old kid dragoon and classic 1st edition drigger(my two best beys). i guess its the way i launch. oh yeah i do use the strait forward power luach to. that luach i regret becuase i did make people waist about 20-30 dollars in beyblades by breaking them with mine so have ur spartan gladiator gameface ready becuase i will.
EDIT: Rocky said on her post it was 8am - 6am (its actually -6pm)
(Apr. 22, 2009  2:51 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: the reason why no engine gears is becuase if a blader with engine gear goes up against a person with a regular bey, the person with the engine gear will most likely win angainst the person with out engine gear,therfore it wont be fair to the other player. but if some reason if all of us has engine gear then they can be used espesecialy if a few of us has mfbs. now if we dont have atleast 11 people then it will just be a get together becuase the rules specify that to have a tourney you must have atleast 11 people to start one.

Yeah, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about man ...

So, let's assume for a second that EGs do actually give an advantage (they don't) -- so what? Beyblade is a game of using whatever parts (within the rules, of course) that can give you an advantage. Some parts are better than others; there's no way around this.
isnt it true that eg's spin last longer than a regular
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:14 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: isnt it true that eg's spin last longer than a regular

No. Have you ever used an EG?

Watch some EG battles on Youtube.
yes i have. i guess it depends on how strong & powerful your launch is
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:21 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: yes i have. i guess it depends on how strong & powerful your launch is

Not really, man ...