texas get together

so is it the style of launch you use or something? (slide and shoot,strait forward,ect....)
EG sucks.
It's nothing to do with launch or whatnot. They're just weaker bases. The actual Engine Gear doesn't help a beyblade - it just interferes with the natural spin and momentum of the it and ends up cutting the spin time. =_=

V Ahaha, I won.
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:25 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: so is it the style of launch you use or something? (slide and shoot,strait forward,ect....)

No.

EG Beyblades are weaker than most standard Beyblades for a variety of reasons, the two major ones being:

A) They're too tall.

B) The activation of the EG disrupts the Beyblade's momentum more than it assists it. What this results in is a quick burst of movement speed, followed by the Beyblade spinning out. While it is possible to gain an advantage with an EG, it's a very "do or die" scenario and in most cases, ends with a loss.
oh,ok. thanks for clearing that up for me. so i see why i was always tieing my cousin all the time. i just thought it gave it an extra spin. ok i wont question regulars vs egs anymore on this section