super smash bros brawl tourney club

Poll: are you up for the challenge

yes i can do this!
55.56%
sorry i can't make it (again need a reason)
44.44%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I said I was going to be late but did it end already? No one is on?
i know i checked and nobody was on
ok guys my friend code is 038950037749 also have any of u got skype if so pm me your name so we can chat during games
ok i'l add you in a second
(Oct. 20, 2012  8:17 PM)emman798 Wrote: ok guys my friend code is 038950037749 also have any of u got skype if so pm me your name so we can chat during games

I have a skype. Just look up Dente Kyomora and then we can have some practice matches.
(Oct. 19, 2012  11:14 PM)sonoro Wrote: well that went well i'l try to aim for number 1!

Thats my line! If anyone is going to win, it'll be me. I may not have been there yesterday, but I'll be ready this time.
(Oct. 20, 2012  11:27 PM)Kyomora Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2012  8:17 PM)emman798 Wrote: ok guys my friend code is 038950037749 also have any of u got skype if so pm me your name so we can chat during games

I have a skype. Just look up Dente Kyomora and then we can have some practice matches.
(Oct. 19, 2012  11:14 PM)sonoro Wrote: well that went well i'l try to aim for number 1!

Thats my line! If anyone is going to win, it'll be me. I may not have been there yesterday, but I'll be ready this time.

No no no, I'm going to win. Wink
Anyways, I'll be looking forward for tomorrow's tournament, and I've been practicing, right now I'm on the final level on Subspace Emissary.
ok mister number 1 you know you might not win
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:00 AM)sonoro Wrote: ok mister number 1 you know you might not win

Oooh yeah, of course. Either way, how will we get the tournament set up, anyways? Or is it just a trash-talk tournament, lol.
Then lets have our own little practice match. Just to see where each of us stands.
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:03 AM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:00 AM)sonoro Wrote: ok mister number 1 you know you might not win

Oooh yeah, of course. Either way, how will we get the tournament set up, anyways? Or is it just a trash-talk tournament, lol.

oh it's the same way but we might have to join in other peoples rooms,and no it's not a trash talk tounament
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:10 AM)sonoro Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:03 AM)DrigerKai Wrote:

oh it's the same way but we might have to join in other peoples rooms,and no it's not a trash talk tounament

OK, and BTW, I was kidding about that. And I wasn't at the last ones.
oh that's okay
What are the friend codes I'm suppose to have for the club already?

To help some people find Friend Codes I decided to post this. Might Want to add this to the OP

Sonoro FC: 0732-8843-5017 SONY3
LemonCheese FC: 4855-3849-2569 INOUE
*Billy* FC: 3697-4025-3941 Billy
DrigerKai FC: 0132-9494-3288 KAI
Akio314 FC: 5415-7797-2465 AKIO
Emman798 FC: 0389-5003-7749 Emman(?)
KyoMora FC: 2450-4141-7731 Kyo/Mora (?)
For Easy Access to everyone

Also, I won't be there tomorrow most likely I will try to get on though, I said I would be the Friday Practice not the Sunday Tournament Unhappy I don't know when I'll be able to get on bu it might be around 4-6 (4 is Unlikely). Yeah if anyone wants me to I can try to get the timezones to help people find out when to start from different places with different timezones.

EDIT! YES I WANT PRACTCIE MATCHES I WILL BE ON NOW!
i all ready added you all and hey why not make practes battle with all of us that way we would be fraish for tommorow
I'll probably be late, but I'll get on as soon as I get back.
sorry i could't come i had to work with my dad
(Oct. 22, 2012  12:08 AM)sonoro Wrote: sorry i could't come i had to work with my dad

I couldn't get on either. My family ended up going out to eat and when finally got on, it was over I guess.
that's alright we have this friday and sunday
I don't think that no one is getting bored but maybe 1 person at a time is checking, we have less than 10 people so when a person has anything else to do that lowers it alot then when people are late, and early, or on time. On time people could get impatient and leave in 5 minutes or so, Late People when they see no one on make a fairly safe assumptions that it's over and for early people they get more bored then on-time. We need to get everyone on in a timely fashion I reccomend PMing all the participants as a reminder on the day of the tournament in the morning. People forget to come and get off quick so it's important that we all have patience with this.
OK, the tournament is 7:00-8:00 on Friday, and 4:30-5:30 on Sundays where I live. Could someone say that instead of 8:00-9:00 on Fridays and 5:30-6:30.
again that could work
I think that Eastern time should be enough and looking up that time in your timezone is the competiters responsibility but I will try to get some timezone site or something up for everyone sometime.
ok. you know what? i think i should make a site about this about this you know just to make it easyer to reach me