super smash bros brawl tourney club

Poll: are you up for the challenge

yes i can do this!
55.56%
sorry i can't make it (again need a reason)
44.44%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:38 AM)sonoro Wrote: no it's ok he's new and he lives beside me

That really doesn't make a difference... @ Lemon Cheese; we might not all have a computer with a camera or iPod.
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:46 AM)LemonCheese Wrote: Could we use SKYPE with each other? its a phone-like app for computers and ipods.

no just no anyway i know that i asked this all ready but does anyone want to do the camera?
I could do the camera, and put it on YouTube, also.
ok your the camera man! but what are you gonna do with the camera? you can't play and use the camera at the same time.
Well I registered everyone who gave their FC out heres a decently clear list of people coming and stuff. A little less than 2 hours till kick off.

Start Time: 4:00 PM (Eastern Time?)
Expected End Time: 4:50 PM (Eastern Time?)
Confirmed:

Need to Confirm: (As in Post Friend Code)

Maybes:
Rules: 10 Stock? /None?
Items Allowed

My Suggested format:
Round Robin (everyone fights everyone most wins is the winner)
3 Stock, no items (items are debatable)
Stages: Not even going to limit stages though there should be limits

I know for certain some of this is incorrect when it is suppose to be right I'm using this from the contradicting data I got from the thread.

And as for youtube I can't record but I guess DrigerKai will be recording as he said, and @ Sonoro he could just place the Camera down on a table or something while he is playing facing the TV.
oh he could do that and yeah it eastern time and all of it is correct
Any thoughts about my rules? The items can be removed since we have people that want items, I think having 3 Stock insted of 10 would make it quicker and less tiring, and better than unorganized play what so ever.
yeah that could work
Didn't we already have the rules figured out? -.-
sorry i think i have to make the time 5:00 to 5:50
What rules are their? "No Rules" "Standard Format" Are you refering to the 2 minute Kill Fest Rule DrigerKai?

(Oct. 10, 2012  11:07 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: There will be standard fights, items, and such are allowed.

(Oct. 12, 2012  1:11 AM)DrigerKai Wrote: No rules, any items allowed.
so i changed the time to 5:00 to 5:50
4:59 1 minutes till I am already online with a room created and registered everyone so if you have to fight me for the tournament fell free to join
sorry it's at 6:00 6:50 now
It's 6:00 Now lets get the brawls started. I'm online with the room and ready to go.

Please do not postpone the tournament again!
just a second i think they all ready did this dont worry this is gonna repeat every sunday and i hope i dont have to resceguale it again
I was online every time At 4:00 t 5:00 and Now 6:00 I saw no one on, then again they might not have registered me in their friend list or something but we can still brawl right now though.
(Oct. 14, 2012  8:37 PM)*Billy* Wrote: What rules are their? "No Rules" "Standard Format" Are you refering to the 2 minute Kill Fest Rule DrigerKai?

(Oct. 10, 2012  11:07 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: There will be standard fights, items, and such are allowed.

(Oct. 12, 2012  1:11 AM)DrigerKai Wrote: No rules, any items allowed.

Im saying, we already had it planned out, but either way, I have to drop out, sorry guys.
@ DrigerKai I was pointing out that the planned out was planned out to be nothing...
And @ Sonoro Good Matches I tried my best to not uses Items so I suicided when I did I hate using items I got ya 3-1 though I hate Sonic's Final Smash, When I got the smash ball It wasn't that I didn;t know how to use it or you kept dodging it was that I didn't want to use the item but didn't want to you use against me either, lso when I did stop ledge guarding taunt 3 times this was accidental I aplogize for this I meant to do Berserker Rage taunt which I got the 4th time Hard to taunt with nunchuck.

LemonCheese Joined cool!
Lots of item kills.... Should I start using items to rid me of my handicap?
it was so unfair people kept on going for meAngry,and billy how are you so good?Gasp
I'm good from loads of practice and my Weekly Friday Training Sessions XD well to get thrown in the middle is how 3 People Matches are everyone got ganged up at one point when LenonCheese Thrrw me in your Ike Smash I barely dodged it was crazy I started saying no no no no no! It was fun, never use items is the only thing I can say, they make the game more fun this is true but if you can't evolve your skills as brawling without the aid of items you will have desperate trouble when playing at some points (Why I never use items)

Another way to explain my skill (Man it feels like i'm boasting not trying to XD) is, I have fought many people gained many rivals overcome manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy challenges, Out of really wanted to show off XD I will PM you the details.
i wish i joined billy knows how i play i might join u on the friday sessions although i was at my sisters house billy have you got skype
(Oct. 15, 2012  3:16 AM)*Billy* Wrote: I'm good from loads of practice and my Weekly Friday Training Sessions XD well to get thrown in the middle is how 3 People Matches are everyone got ganged up at one point when LenonCheese Thrrw me in your Ike Smash I barely dodged it was crazy I started saying no no no no no! It was fun, never use items is the only thing I can say, they make the game more fun this is true but if you can't evolve your skills as brawling without the aid of items you will have desperate trouble when playing at some points (Why I never use items)

Another way to explain my skill (Man it feels like i'm boasting not trying to XD) is, I have fought many people gained many rivals overcome manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy challenges, Out of really wanted to show off XD I will PM you the details.

Lemon threw you? Yep, that sounds like him, always fighting like that. And anyways, who exactly won?
from now on i'm gonna train hard too,and this is repeat every sunday at the same time so practece hard!
Could we have the next tourney on a Friday night, I wanna play but I'm going camping.