super smash bros brawl tourney club

Poll: are you up for the challenge

yes i can do this!
55.56%
sorry i can't make it (again need a reason)
44.44%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Yay It's tonight! I'm going to be late, though.
yeah i might be late to but i hope i can be on soon
what who said anything about that?! of course you can play and join!
*sigh* ok practes battles are on saterdays at 7:50 PM to 8:50 PM please don't be late
7:30-830 AM, right? Who wakes up that early to play a video-game? It should be around 11, 12 or 1 o' clock.
no not that early i ment to type PM,plus the tourney is today!
Lol, OK. I might go to this one, but how do these tourneys even go?
like on the rules every tourney will be that way unless i change some stuff
I know, but how is the tournament taking place? Do we just go to the Friends Rooster and battle our opponent, or... Isn't there like a tournament selection on SSBB?
oh we go on friend rooster and battle our friends
could u guys make the time around 4 to 5pm
that's what i did
So what time is the tournament today as you may know i live in the UK
if I am Correct UK to eastern time is either +12 hours or +6 Hours either way kinda hard...
The UK is 5 hrs ahead so what time is the tourney today
5hrs Darn I was close well you could do the math yourself or I could do it XD it would 9 or 10 for you emman
ok then thanks so ill there and be on for 9:00 thats if anyone shows up unlike yesterday
i'm late because i have to do my project i'm done anyways
so has the tournament started
has anyone got skype so we can talk
i have it but i can't talk to you
(Oct. 08, 2012  10:44 PM)sonoro Wrote: i know ok so i know many of you have this game so i wanted to start a tournament. this tournament will be on sunday at 4:00 to 5:50 on october 14 i only want 9 people to attende we will have to give out our smash bros numbers we'll do 2 small tournies but becareful when you face me i've betten all my friends ok back on topic if you win you'll be crowned best brawler and it will be on youtube hope you can attende and also put in your WBO name so they know that you won again hope you can make it and let's brawl!

rules
tourney: since were doing the tourney option there will be elimination we will have 3 tournies and do 4 team matches we might do other things if we have extra time

tourney 2#: we chose the stages and only 10 lives chose any cheracter and there color that's all

team battle: people can chose any color you want we can only have 3 teams each but still have fun

youtube: i know this will be big so i wanted someone other then me i cant do it so someone has to do it that's all

judges
sonoro(and brawler)
Glen CG
Ken Rao

club attendes
sonoro
LemonCheese
DrigerKai
*billy*
akio314
Kyomora
emman798

club possible attendes
DiabloOrion
Hellcrown
UltimateOrion
Shortstop(not on WBO)
cyrus(not on WBO)

mini tourniments on friday! at 8:00 to 9:00! so train hard every body!

thank you for making me judge and plus don't you know tonight is the tourney!(again)
ok that is it since everybody in the club is forgeting when the tourney it is on FRIDAY SATERDAY AND SUNDAYS sorry for putting them in capitals