[story] the other side. Chapter 12 up! (Rated PG-LV)

Poll: how is it?

yay! It be awesomescauce!
20.00%
berry good
20.00%
eh... wasn't bad.
20.00%
blah-ish.
20.00%
GET A LIFE!
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
please share this if you like it and vote on the poll. Thank you!
chapter 1 (Click to View)
Chapter 2 (Click to View)
Chapter 3 (Click to View)
Chapter 4 (Click to View)
Chapter 5 (Click to View)
Chapter 6 (Click to View)
Chapter 7 (Click to View)
Chapter 8 (Click to View)
Chapter 9 (Click to View)
Chapter 10 (Click to View)
Chapter 11 (Click to View)
Chapter 12 (Click to View)
There are several grammar and spelling mistakes. Plus the chapter is kinda short. Also, try to make up your own charcters. That will help with future writings. It's... Okay. KIU.
My bad about the grammar. I don't have grammar check on my 3ds, which is what I wrote the first chapter on. Plus, it was like the middle of the night.
(Oct. 16, 2012  9:36 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: My bad about the grammar. I don't have grammar check on my 3ds, which is what I wrote the first chapter on. Plus, it was like the middle of the night.

If I were you, I'd write during the day. And on a computer, ha.
Otherwise, you should really try to work on that.
KIU.
To be honest, its actually pretty good, other then the grammar mistakes and short chapters, fix those and it'd be a pretty good story.
The grammar is updated. Plus, here's a long and interesting chapter for you, DrigerKai. Chapter 2 up!!! Please vote!!!
Chapter 3 up!
Chapter 4 up!
Chapter 5 up! Chapter six coming really soon!
Chapter 6 up! Also, I added some description.
Wow, I posted this WAY after it was up, but chapter 7 up!!!
Chaptah 8 beez up!!!!!
Chaptah 9, peoples!!! Also, please tell me if I missed any grammar mess-ups. I just edited it.
You're awesome, dude.
That really helps, moksh123. I'm glad to see someone is actually reading my stories. My homework took up most of the day, so I can't get chapter 10 up yet.
Chapter 10 up, peoples!!!!
I would really appreciate comments when you vote as to why you voted that way.
Sorry for no chapter earlier this weekend, I had a Boy Scout campout.
Chapter 11 up!!! Everything changes in this chapter, so I expect it to be the best yet!!!
Chapter 12 up!!! This chapter's ending is not meant for little children.
Well, it turns out my Narcolepsy has worsened. I've been falling asleep a lot lately, even during this sentence. I hate it. Whatever. I'll live.