[story] Forged From Darkness

Poll: How good is my writing? (I want honest votes, no trolls)

The story's good
82.61%
Your writing's ok
8.70%
It wasnt that good
0%
This story is mediocre, and so is your writing
8.70%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
Sorry I accidently mixed the personality and appearence together for my character Tongue_out Sorry Ill fix it.
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:22 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:01 AM)Frieza Wrote: Nice chapter! I hope Xing doesn't die...
At least you had a good talking par..... errr I mean hope for the best, hah!

Saika is so dead.
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:25 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:22 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:01 AM)Frieza Wrote: Nice chapter! I hope Xing doesn't die...
At least you had a good talking par..... errr I mean hope for the best, hah!

Saika is so dead.
Sorry, but best I can do for you is a vegetative state. Oh wait, no battling=no way of living. Unless of course, the plan works! Unless it works, and it doesn't turn out as expected. Or maybe neither of both? Hear that everyone? All of your characters have a 25% chance of living by the next two chapters Grin
This story is awesome!!!
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:29 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:25 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:22 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: At least you had a good talking par..... errr I mean hope for the best, hah!

Saika is so dead.
Sorry, but best I can do for you is a vegetative state. Oh wait, no battling=no way of living. Unless of course, the plan works! Unless it works, and it doesn't turn out as expected. Or maybe neither of both? Hear that everyone? All of your characters have a 25% chance of living by the next two chapters Grin

*Eye twitch*
Are you trying to make us die of suspence?!
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:33 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:29 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:25 AM)Frieza Wrote: .....
Saika is so dead.

*Eye twitch*
Are you trying to make our characters die of suspense?!
I fixed that for you. And at least I'm not pulling an "I've said too much already" on you. Oh that reminds me, I've said too much already. Now I'm going to sit back, relax and think of some ways to kill everyone off, one by one.
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:42 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:33 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:29 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Sorry, but best I can do for you is a vegetative state. Oh wait, no battling=no way of living. Unless of course, the plan works! Unless it works, and it doesn't turn out as expected. Or maybe neither of both? Hear that everyone? All of your characters have a 25% chance of living by the next two chapters Grin

*Eye twitch*
Are you trying to make our characters die of suspense?!
I fixed that for you. And at least I'm not pulling an "I've said too much already" on you. Oh that reminds me, I've said too much already. Now I'm going to sit back, relax and think of some ways to kill everyone off, one by one.

This is the last time I say something like that.
I'm scared now.
If my character dies, I'll write you down in my death note. :3
still good to see joshua acting like as I thought he would I hope survive in more chapters

name:shinobaru katu
appearence:Hair color is blue, he has green eyes and wears a green tee and a blue jacket and a headband with a wave on it
personallity: He is very naive and optimistic and takes things literal, though will not take grudges or coments lightly if u set off his temper, he will send his bey towards u at an eyes glare.
Beyblade:Reflect LunaxWD145DS
SPECIAL MOVES: GRAVITY FLOOD, DESCENDING LIGHT
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:00 AM)Zero X, Shirayuki, Frieza Wrote: "I'm more hoping my character appears, and doesn't die... "
"I hope Xing doesn't die... "
"I hope survive in more chater"

You guys treat me like a monster.

Zero X, Success, maybe, and yes.
this story is so good!!!and its very interesting!just by reading the prologue i was curious of the whole story!
alright someone requested a new character next chapter, NOW... JKJK.... But srsly, I'm dying of curiosity.
Well all we have to do now is wait how the plan turn out but still I really want to see how the next chapters turn out because im curious.
Name: Jason koriya
Appearance:he has pale skin like a vampire,he has dark red-ish hair,he is also at a normal height for his age.He wears a crimson red jacket with a black shirt under it,black pants and crimson red shoes
Personality: he is mysterious,he acts cool and his bey is very powerful!that he beats everyone in the team!
Beyblade: Winged Drago 85R2F
Special Move:Hells fire blast(its like star blast attack,but with fire!but when it hits the other bey its like burn fireblaze special move when it hits the bey)and flaming darkness(the bey is sorrounded by black fire and when it hits a bey it destroys everything!ex:the stadium)
Name: Hassan Davis(american)
Appearance: Dark skin, pimples, grip gloves, black buzz cut with his beyblade design, Argo from team garcia clothing.
Personality: Mixed he is lost like sometimes he helps some times goes crazy with winning like dark eagle but dont get it mixed up he still want to be the number one blader.
Beyblade: Ray mobster adjustable spin trak and a flat tip (cyclone hercleio).
Special Move: Hell fire drive bye( like inferno blast but it also shot beams of rays out the vortex).
nameGrinavid Smith(american)
appearance:has black and purple hair in a mohawk,black eyes, wears ripped black jacket, skinny jeans, and gloves
personality:He is a typical punk and acts like hes a rockstar
beyblade; rock metal wheel star fusion wheel rf145cs
special move: sound explosion( the bey sends powerful sound waves at its enemys) strobe glare ( the bey creates lights all around the stadium the are like mines that dont explode)

Could be friends with hassan in ur story
The apparently highly anticipated chapter five has been released!
... W-What!?
N-No! DX
Xing!
NEYH!!!!!
*Rage Mode*
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:07 AM)Frieza Wrote: ... W-What!?
N-No! DX
Xing!
NEYH!!!!!
*Rage Mode*

Hah, you lose!
(Aug. 18, 2012  11:18 PM)CBP Wrote: Could be friends with hassan in ur story

I have fulfilled your wish. You have become the best of friends throughout the very end.

@Frieza It's for the greater good. Grin

taylor Swift Why are you laughing? You were the third guard that was killed. Hah, just kidding.
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:12 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: @Frieza It's for the greater good. Grin

What greater good!?
This is basicly what happened:
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:34 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:12 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: @Frieza It's for the greater good. Grin

What greater good!?
Yeah, good chapter eh?
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:47 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:34 AM)Frieza Wrote:

What greater good!?
Yeah, good chapter eh?

.... You're just trying to make me kill Saika, aren't you.

(just kidding)
How did I forget to read this?! But I found it now, and glad to see that my character was used ^o^

You're one of the few authors that can actually take character requests and morph them into the story line so well. So excellent job on that!

I also like how you interpreted my special move. In a way, its similar to Junpei's ability to "go back in time" and change the result of the past (saving June from being incinerated in the Nonary Games nine years ago). So, he sent the solution of the puzzle through morphogenetic resonance. Which, in a way is similar to your interpretation of Eternal Time-Shift.

For your information, 999 is my favorite game, and you even kind of made me remember it while reading the story. Which can only make this even more loved in my view! Where were you during the contest?!

Once again, amazing story.