small * on the 0 disk

I noticed something not all 0disks are the same I noticed that they have a small stat on them some have 2 or 3 or 4 small stars on the back part of the disk any ideas what that means I found it a little weird how some have more and less than others.
It's to differentiate between two combos that both use 0 in case of a Double Burst. They're too small to make any difference in battle
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's to differentiate between two combos that both use 0 in case of a Double Burst. They're too small to make any difference in battle

Which brand has fewer and more stars?
Neither, the number of stars goes from 1 to 4 and it's completely random. And again, the stars are too small to make any difference in performance so it doesn't matter at all
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:46 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Neither, the number of stars goes from 1 to 4 and it's completely random. And again, the stars are too small to make any difference in performance so it doesn't matter at all

would think that the tiny bit extra metal would help guess not.
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's to differentiate between two combos that both use 0 in case of a Double Burst. They're too small to make any difference in battle

I thought they were marks to show which mold it came from in the factory?
(Jun. 10, 2018  5:46 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Neither, the number of stars goes from 1 to 4 and it's completely random. And again, the stars are too small to make any difference in performance so it doesn't matter at all

so you wont know until you see the # of stars on it?

(Apr. 28, 2019  11:08 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

I thought they were marks to show which mold it came from in the factory?

thats kinda true because i have a 0 Disk that weighs 19 grams (btw its 1 star) and NO its not a fake
(Nov. 15, 2019  6:57 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

so you wont know until you see the # of stars on it?

(Apr. 28, 2019  11:08 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I thought they were marks to show which mold it came from in the factory?

thats kinda true because i have a 0 Disk that weighs 19 grams (btw its 1 star) and NO its not a fake
That's sounds very fake. And if anything, 1 star should be heavier.
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:33 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  6:57 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: so you wont know until you see the # of stars on it?

That's sounds very fake. And if anything, 1 star should be heavier.

its not fake i got this on a hasbro Spryzen Requiem
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:33 PM)bladekid Wrote: That's sounds very fake. And if anything, 1 star should be heavier.

That's really concerning. Did you get this straight out of a box, or from a friend?
It's completely normal. All my disc's have star's on it. And from what I heard stars show the mold or the weight. Not sure about the credibility of this though.

EDIT: I just weighed three different Hasbro quarters. 4 Star=21.4, and both 1 Stars weighed 20.9. I did the same with 2 2 Disc's both TT. 2 Star=20.5, 3 Star=20.9. Same with TT 7 as well. 3 Star=22.8, 3 Star= 23.4 . So obviously, the pattern is more stars equals more weight and probably a different mold in both TT and Hasbro.
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:33 PM)bladekid Wrote: That's sounds very fake. And if anything, 1 star should be heavier.

Thats still very concerning.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:27 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: its not fake i got this on a hasbro Spryzen Requiem

That's really concerning. Did you get this straight out of a box, or from a friend?

Straight out of the box
Why r people still posting in this thread