right spin endurance type

This is an upgrade of the beyblade I used in the final round of the Times Sqare Rumble. I began using this beyblade after I got tired of using Anubis's "moon diamond" compact.
When facing an opponent with opposing spin direction, this combo has some spin-stealing properties. These are negligible when compared to the spin-stealing capabilities of zombies, but they help in some instances.

Right Spin form:

Bit Chip: old-style with bit chip cover
Attack Ring: driger S
Weight Disk: wide defense
Spin Gear: neo right with hmc
Blade Base: Death Driger (SG sharp with unique death driger mould)

Left Spin form:

Attack Ring: bearing gyro
Spin Gear: neo left hmc
everything else stays the same
Isn't Death Driger a 4-layer?

Either way, this combo is pretty bad. The terrible balance makes it easy to take out. Also, I don't see why you wouldn't use Gyros AR in Right Spin as well ... it's symmetrical.
It's an SG Sharp.

Not exactly sure how that AR woks, but if it's as good as it's said to be, then the upper half is fine. Metal Draciel's BB would seem better IMO, but that's not even that good. Go for a Takara Wolborg SG and if you want weight, use Dragoon V2's BB with Defense Ring or Cross Survivor.
I think this isn't meant to be the bearing type of survival, but the sharp-tip style defence/survival balancers. I suppose the smoothness of the base would help against attackers that arn't too aggressive.
I use a similar combo, I have a fairly lengthy topic about it.

I'm happy people are trying non-zombie type endurance combos.
He's talked about this combination a lot in the past. It's really an experimental concept, and it's one of those things that isn't broadly useful, but does have usage. Kind of like...

AR: Flying Defense (Hasbro)
WD: Wide Defense
BB: Jumping Base II

I honestly forget what we used this combo for, but it worked for something. xD I have to test it again.

Bladehoarder uses many experimental concept blades. This combination, I think, has just enough spin stealing properties to defeat certain types of combinations unexpectedly. You have to select a blade like this very carefully.
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:32 PM)Anubis Wrote: AR: Flying Defense (Hasbro)

I honestly forget what we used this combo for, but it worked for something. xD

pretty sure ichida fought this combo with an HMS and managed to lose consistently
(Sep. 10, 2008  8:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:32 PM)Anubis Wrote: AR: Flying Defense (Hasbro)

I honestly forget what we used this combo for, but it worked for something. xD

pretty sure ichida fought this combo with an HMS and managed to lose consistently

I think its original purpose, for us, was to defeat Moon Diamond and other compacts. But it didn't work consistently enough for that. I want to test it again when I get home...