real or fake?

hi guys, sorry if someone ever post this before.  I just buy beyblade metal (takara tomy) bb-105 "big bang pegasis", bb-118 "phantom orion" and bb-122 "diablo nemesis" ,the price not cheap cost $20 each(australian dollar), everything looks 100% genuine authentic takara tomy.

[Image: TX8hW6F.png]

when I check at the bottom box all have same code number : A0813

[Image: HIz2xLJ.png]

and also theres gap on my phantom orion tip , I only get 2:46 in spin.

[Image: lkkrzyi.png]

are my beyblade consider a fake beyblade?
thank you.
It looks legit to me. I think it's just a bad mold variation of BD. If your not planning to use it at a tournament you can try stuff like oiling it (I prefer using WD40)

If you want to get most out of it, keep BD in a container with pain thinner for overnight and wash it properly then put some lubircant in BD. But keep in mind it will make it ilegal to use it tournament
Thank you @FIREFIRE CPB for your answer, I just curious why I have all same code number , I thought supposed different code.
(Sep. 20, 2017  10:12 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It looks legit to me. I think it's just a bad mold variation of BD. If your not planning to use it at a tournament you can try stuff like oiling it (I prefer using WD40)

If you want to get most out of it, keep BD in a container with pain thinner for overnight and wash it properly then put some lubircant in BD. But keep in mind it will make it ilegal to use it tournament

Paint thinner won't work for that variant of BGrin because it doesn't use an actual shield bearing like on the box. The only thing that might help is to use some kind of lubricant, but that would of course make the 4D Bottom illegal for tournament use.
thank you @Angry Face , I saw my friend using this lubricant for his skateboard

[Image: fO75WOl.png]

maybe work also with my BD , anyway I don't think there is beyblade tournament here in australia anymore.
Takara Tommy MFB boxes that say A0813 arn't the same as the originals. They are mid fakes.It says Takara Tommy but it's not from them if it has the batch number A0813. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-NIB-Who...ity-Theory#

https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...es_online/