random hms combo

ar-circle upper

wd-circle heavy

rc-spring core

sp...what do u think?
I think this would get knocked around by everything.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Spring Core? Really?

hahaha

I've actually used this before just screwing around and if it manages to survive long enough to start wobbling, the heavy AR will seriously crush another beyblade with some force smash.

But most of the time it never gets that far because it gets sent flying out of the stadium.
I'd rather used DEMS uncustomized, but if you prefer to keep it like this, use Samurai Upper for its weight.
What other parts/bey do you have?

If you really wanna use this, try Samurai Changer's CWD plastic part with the upper ramps facing down. Force smash is nice in left spin and is what I'd use, but you can go for smash attack in right spin as well.
Like G mentioned, use Samurai Upper AR for the weight and if you can, use the 17g CWD metal part from RBact 2.
well the only hms i have is dems, and im borrowing my freinds einstein ms until bnd is over, and i dont want to get knocked out in the first round, so i have to find a god combo with those 2 blades, or would i have a better chance just going with and uncustomized dems?
Just practice shooting with uncustomized DEMS. You'll also be able to buy Beyblades off people before the event begins, probably.
oh, ok thanx,, i think im gonna look for an hms grip at bnd and bloody devil ms
Bloody Devil MS sucks bro. Lips_sealed
rofl, ok, any other blade, acessorie suggestions?
Wolborg MS. If you don't own one, you can't win. Simple as that.

Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MS)
CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon)
Metal Ape AR (Magical Ape MS)

This would all come in handy.
And if you can, get Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS).
firekid115 Wrote:well the only hms i have is dems, and im borrowing my freinds einstein ms until bnd is over, and i dont want to get knocked out in the first round, so i have to find a god combo with those 2 blades, or would i have a better chance just going with and uncustomized dems?

Another thing you can try is Metal Spring, Circle Heavy, Metal Change core; it may be preferable over DEMS depending on your situation or mood.