possibility of a tournament Gold Coast/Queensland?

title basically says it all but i was just wondering if a tournament could be held in the area, currently the only people i know who play it is my brother and friend across the road and myself.
There are a few Gold Coast Members but they aren't very active. I've been wanting to create a Tournament in Brisbane/Gold Coast for awhile but it's a little hard to get the numbers.

I live in Brisbane BTW.
I'm going to Gold Coast for the holidays, maybe we could ave a few bey battles, Fyouur ^^ BTW, did you get my request :L
Yeah I saw it in the 230 thread. It'll be a day or so though there won't be a video.

Yeah man having a few battles would be sweet Joyful_3
im going to queensland on the 24th (my bro's birthday) i might, and thats a big might, come to any during that week.
Haha, I was born on the 24th of July ^^ <OFF-TOPIC

Anyway @Fyouur Awesome, Vulcan Vs Vulcan and if I can get BB-96 in time, it may be Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F vs Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F rather than Vulcan Horuseus 100R2F vs Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F ^^ Anyway, PM me when you're done with testing...

ON-TOPIC: Maybe we could host a mini tournament, but only with fun battles? If we all go at the same time, I was thinking we could meet up and battle each other?
You need to add a proper prefix in the title.
I am in Corinda (5- 10min drive from brisbane), I wouldn't mind having a tournament soon, I got 2 friends that play beyblades, so give me details and we can battle, but it has to be in range from Corinda, about up to a 15 min drive?
hey i live in westlake and im wondering who else bey blades here tell me where and when and we can battle Smile
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:21 AM)RockAriesRulez Wrote: I am in Corinda (5- 10min drive from brisbane), I wouldn't mind having a tournament soon, I got 2 friends that play beyblades, so give me details and we can battle, but it has to be in range from Corinda, about up to a 15 min drive?
i live 15 minutes from corinda maybe we can start a tournament with all the other bladers out there
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:21 AM)RockAriesRulez Wrote: I am in Corinda (5- 10min drive from brisbane), I wouldn't mind having a tournament soon, I got 2 friends that play beyblades, so give me details and we can battle, but it has to be in range from Corinda, about up to a 15 min drive?

If I were to organize a Tournament it would be located at the Roma Street Parklands in the city, easy access to public transport while being centrally located for the majority of people attending. Plus I've hosted a few Tournaments there in the past with success.

If you could get your friends to create an account on WBO and post here that'll be great. The sooner interest in a Brisbane based Tournament grows the sooner a Tournament will be arranged and we can all be battling.

(Dec. 19, 2010  5:50 AM)future blader Wrote: hey i live in westlake and im wondering who else bey blades here tell me where and when and we can battle Smile

i live 15 minutes from corinda maybe we can start a tournament with all the other bladers out there

Awesome that's not too far from the city. Would you be able to organize transport into the city?

--------------------------

Just for those people wondering I'd take it upon myself to organize a Brisbane Tournament though I'll need a list of people guaranteed to attend the event. Though it must be said that unless 12 - 15 can attend the Tournament I won't organize one. I've tried to host a small Tournament before and it has basically failed due to the atmosphere and lack or competitors, so unless 12 - 15 people guarantee that they'll be attending I won't be organizing a Tournament.

It should be noted that if a Tournament Proposal was sent today, the time of month which the Tournament would start would be the end of January or start of February.

I've got 2 videos of my previous successful Tournaments that were hosted at the Roma Street Parklands, so take a look. This could be you winning and staring on my Youtube page!

My YouTube Account! Fyuuor's Bey Channel.

Out Of Vortex Beyblade Tournament 1

Out Of Vortex Beyblade Tournament 2
i will go i live in caplaba in redlands city and if i got some notice before hand i might be able to go
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:48 PM)njrk97 Wrote: i will go i live in caplaba in redlands city and if i got some notice before hand i might be able to go

Awesome! The dates that I'm thinking about are either the 21 st, 29th of January or the 5th, 12th or 19th of February.

At least this gives people some indication of when a Tournament will happen, but once again the sooner I can get the numbers for people interested in attending the Tournament the sooner the Tournament date will be set.
I'm staying in Caloundra (1 Hour from Brisbane) from the 19th to the 28th of Feb, so if there was a tournament on either the 20th, 26th or 27th, there's a slim chance that I could make it.
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:34 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I'm staying in Caloundra (1 Hour from Brisbane) from the 19th to the 28th of Feb, so if there was a tournament on either the 20th, 26th or 27th, there's a slim chance that I could make it.

That'll be awesome if you could attend!

Your from Sydney aren't you Chaos Blader? The tournament will be in the Roma Street Parklands which is the next train station from Central or a 10 mins walk from the main city shops in Brisbane, it'll be quite easy to get to the event public transport wise from Coloundra.

Though date wise I'm still a little unsure as I'm still unsure on numbers attending at this stage Uncertain
Hmm, I'm going to be staying in the Gold Coast, rather than Brisbane, but I guess I can make it. I'm going two weeks from now...
I may be able to make it, if we get the money.
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:45 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, I'm going to be staying in the Gold Coast, rather than Brisbane, but I guess I can make it. I'm going two weeks from now...

How long will you be on the Gold Coast? As I think the Tournament date will be in around a months time at the soonest.

(Dec. 29, 2010  10:55 PM)Wraith Wrote: I may be able to make it, if we get the money.

That'd be sweet if you could come Wraith!
Im in Gold Coast from the 18th to the 26th and have been bugging people to do a tournament. Reason: While at Gold Coast i miss out on the Sydney Tournament back home so i want to make up for the lost chance / event. Fyuuor if you could organise one that would be great plus i can bring 1 or 2 friends!
Alright, I'm going to petition the WBO for an Official Brisbane Tournament.
The date for the tournament will be the 23rd of January which is a Sunday at the Roma Street Parklands. That's 2 weeks away!!! This way with the date being set so soon machipz, Chaos Blader and GreeNxBlader can attend!

I'll work on the proposal tomorrow morning before work and post it off. Though the only thing with the Tournament being so close the prizes may have to be Hasbro products as it'll probably take to long to order anything in on time Uncertain Hope that's cool with everybody.
yeah fyuuor ill do my best to make it
the only way i cant make it is lack of transport or if one of my grandparents has to go back to hospital
I might be able to make it...
Alright everybody the Tournament that is planned on the 23rd of January is now an Official WBO Tournament! Which means that discussion for the Brisbane Tournament should be redirected to the 'Bey Fury!' thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Brisbane...#pid501081
I was wondering if anyone would be organizing a tournament up in Queensland soon I might be able to come depending on the place time and date