pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

ok I ll go 4 Psychic.
Team:
Gallade
Xatu
Musharna
Musharna
Latias
Latios

ok I am the Psychic gym Leader of Multeye City
(May. 13, 2011  7:12 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Also will we have a battle fronteir? If we do I would like to sing up as one with a different team.
A battle fronteir? Seriously? Don't we have to defeat enough people already?
(May. 13, 2011  10:14 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  7:12 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Also will we have a battle fronteir? If we do I would like to sing up as one with a different team.

People need a challange. It's more interesting when it's a mix team vs a mix team instead of same type vs mix. Same types have a disavantage.
(May. 13, 2011  12:31 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: The way this thread is going its likely to get closed...... again.
Quit with the SPAM, only post about this topic got it?(Hopefully).
Omegazero, enforce your rules.

thos is why i asked my gyms as well since i cant be online checking this all day.i already warbed 2 people about gym updates and i will start reporting flash if you want me to change your name do as pattycake champ and dman did,pm me.
well OmegaZero shouldn't you add the Frontier there too But the people who have to join must Pm me..
Oh my entering team will be as forth
Haxorus
Volcorona
Electivire
Garchomp
Darmatian/Infernape
Gallade
i look forward to battling all of you
(May. 13, 2011  10:41 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

People need a challange. It's more interesting when it's a mix team vs a mix team instead of same type vs mix. Same types have a disavantage.
Granted a mix team is more of a challenge and more to ones liking but if you want a frontier get rid of 4 gym leaders considering you have 12 instead of 8 Chocked_2.
& Omegazero how are you going to keep track of a challengers gym badges?
(May. 13, 2011  1:12 PM)RowDog Wrote:

Granted a mix team is more of a challenge and more to ones liking but if you want a frontier get rid of 4 gym leaders considering you have 12 instead of 8 Chocked_2.
still it is all omegazero's choice..
he can back out any moment and it is easy the person you beat will tell him who has beaten who..

ill accept challegers and put them in the op and add a *by their name for each bage.and niles i thought you said you would run the frointer for me.
(May. 13, 2011  9:57 AM)Naitrax Wrote: ok I ll go 4 Psychic.
Team:
Gallade
Xatu
Musharna
Musharna
Latias
Latios

...2 Musharna, Xatu, and the Lati@s (overpowered much? And use one, not both)? What happened to the new awesome psychic type known as Reuniclus? Or other cool stuff like Metagross and Starmie?
(May. 14, 2011  3:14 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  9:57 AM)Naitrax Wrote: ok I ll go 4 Psychic.
Team:
Gallade
Xatu
Musharna
Musharna
Latias
Latios

...2 Musharna, Xatu, and the Lati@s (overpowered much? And use one, not both)? What happened to the new awesome psychic type known as Reuniclus? Or other cool stuff like Metagross and Starmie?

dont worry he is banned i said pm sorry and patty cake and flash left so elite 4 place open!
(May. 13, 2011  8:51 PM)omegazero Wrote:

ill accept challegers and put them in the op and add a *by their name for each bage.and niles i thought you said you would run the frointer for me.
i can't do that unless with permission and isn't that quite silly if we can just mix the thread together Plus maybe you should add spoilers it makes all the gyms easier
why am I banned?
so, omegazero, will it be lvl 50 or just normal level?
(May. 14, 2011  8:18 AM)Grovyle32 Wrote: so, omegazero, will it be lvl 50 or just normal level?

It's up to you(if your a gym leader) or up to the gym leader(if your a challanger.)
(May. 14, 2011  6:35 AM)Naitrax Wrote: why am I banned?

Will someone tell my WHY AM I BANNED?!?!?
(May. 13, 2011  1:12 PM)RowDog Wrote: Granted a mix team is more of a challenge and more to ones liking but if you want a frontier get rid of 4 gym leaders considering you have 12 instead of 8 Chocked_2.
But how will you tell which badges they have won? You need to have a clearer record of the badges because it is most likely that over time you will lose track of who won what badge.
(May. 14, 2011  8:21 AM)Naitrax Wrote:

Be patient dude. Be patient...
(May. 14, 2011  11:56 AM)Grovyle32 Wrote:

i said pm not on the thread and u used the thread bye
(May. 14, 2011  9:13 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  1:12 PM)RowDog Wrote: Granted a mix team is more of a challenge and more to ones liking but if you want a frontier get rid of 4 gym leaders considering you have 12 instead of 8 Chocked_2.
But how will you tell which badges they have won? You need to have a clearer record of the badges because it is most likely that over time you will lose track of who won what badge.
find then i will give each leader a letter and when a challenger beats them i put that letter by their name
(May. 14, 2011  5:46 PM)omegazero Wrote:

find then i will give each leader a letter and when a challenger beats them i put that letter by their name
Omega, we have a new battle frontier member so can you add it too the list more info through Pm
(May. 15, 2011  8:24 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  5:46 PM)omegazero Wrote:

Omega, we have a new battle frontier member so can you add it too the list more info through Pm

yeah sure ill put it in the op but im leaving it to you to run it like members and battle wise as i cant run both.
Stop the giant quotes people, or you'll be warned. Omega, can you update the OP with my team change? Blaziken for Charizard? And we really need to actually start this league, I'm already halfway done (Getting a DW Vulpix).
(May. 15, 2011  5:33 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Stop the giant quotes people, or you'll be warned. Omega, can you update the OP with my team change? Blaziken for Charizard? And we really need to actually start this league, I'm already halfway done (Getting a DW Vulpix).

sorry about that and i dont have my team yet and a few gyms quit but meech(cant spell his name)pm me and he will pm me back when he choose a type.
I wont challenge for a couple of weeks im going to Serebii forums, im â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ there.
(May. 15, 2011  5:40 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I wont challenge for a couple of weeks im going to Serebii forums, im â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ there.

sweet ill pm you then.
i finally have my final poke a ferothorn he will be my startetr puting down a stealth rock our another feild move.and when times get down at low hp a simple explosion to deal big damage.i will ev him in
252/def
252/sp.def
4/hp/our speed as since he is not a attacker more of a wall.
and i might put a haxorus up their replacing 1 here is my currenmt team
milotic:refresh,icebeam,surf,and recover.
darmanitan:rock slide,u-turn,flare blitze,and super power
electivire:eartquake,fire punch,thunder punch,(currently trying to get ice punch but have no idea how.)
nidoking:icebeam,flamethrower,thunderbolt,and earth power
gengar:shadow ball,hypnosis,dream eater,nightmare
thats them so far.