pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

i didnt do any thing it shut off lol (i swear on my life i didnt)
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:08 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Plenty have battled me, just not today. You up for 9:30-10:00 battles then people? I can't do voice chat then but I'm supposed to be in bed by that point. I should be fine.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: what leader types are available? my friend wants to be a gym Leader
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Are you still accepting gym leaders? I was a gym leader in a Serbeii league a while ago, so most of my team is already ready to go.

Electric, Rock, Poison, and Ice are still open people.
SWEET, Ice is what I wanted to try out for! how do I go about becoming a leader then?

By battling me my FC is 0432 7575 8091, {yours}.
Do I use any team to challenge you, or the team that would be my gym team?
I can't battle right now, but Ill be back in about half an hour.

0389-8664-4045 Omega

Also, I'll either want Electric or Ice.
Who is trying for psychic that i was supposed to battle ???
u use the team ur gonna use for the gym
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:10 PM)dman12 Wrote: i didnt do any thing it shut off lol (i swear on my life i didnt)

Well......... you losing was inevitable, the outcome is always the same.
Gym team
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:14 PM)dman12 Wrote: u use the team ur gonna use for the gym

I can change my team later though right? I don't want to be confined to the few Pokemon I have of either type.
[][][][][] uhuh but anything is possible like my scrafty
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:15 PM)dman12 Wrote: [][][][][] uhuh but anything is possible like my scrafty

Scrafty is pathetic, mienshao is better.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:19 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:15 PM)dman12 Wrote: [][][][][] uhuh but anything is possible like my scrafty

Scrafty is pathetic, mienshao is better.

Scrafty is a good special wall, but I said that to him when he switched up his team. Mienshao is boss with Drain Punch, Regenerator, and U-turn.
my scrafty has 2 hittted ur poliwrath and 2 hitted ur swampert and it is alot better than my pethetic mienshao
Your Mienshao was bad. Mienshao itself is good.
i know thats why i put my mienshoa
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:20 PM)dman12 Wrote: my scrafty has 2 hittted ur poliwrath and 2 hitted ur swampert and it is alot better than my pethetic mienshao

Please explain...,,
my scrafty used hi jump kick and 2 hitted ur poliwrath and beat ur swampert in previous battles
What is hitted lol anyways psychic gym who is it supposed to be
let me rephrase it he beat it using 2 hits its english slang from the part of england im from
Can someone explain why i have 24boxes?
wat do you mean by that?
Ooooh I see ps should I have shedinja, foretress or surskit on my team
wat r there moves and abilities
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:27 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: What is hitted lol anyways psychic gym who is it supposed to be

I believe the term is 2HKO'ed.
Or ninjask