pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

darn it failed to get a responsd hg and ss had a much better wifi room.
I read a troubleshooting guide, and it said that one of us has to go out and rejoin. Let me do it.
lol i decided to count my win streak till dark angel beat me i had a 14 win streak on the thread im happy.
any one wanna battle, ur rules
WHY DOESN'T THE STUPID CLUB WORK!! Everytime, it just cancels the talking.
Let's see if it let's me battle one of you
I got an idea. Does everyone have their C-Gears on? Then go in afterwards.
Ga want to try and have our rematch ?
sure. I'll go in, then bladerxack, then dman, than MLDrago master on my Platinum (I got PM from him).

EDIT: I have a bad feeling that it's because I'm low on power, so my C-gear is shutting down.
Ps can you make my Sig you didnt respond
(Apr. 11, 2011  9:50 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Ps can you make my Sig you didnt respond

I'm working on it. After [][][][][], you're second in line.
I lost to xack(again), his Electivire is annoying...
Thanks so much ! Could you put a boy preschooler on there
Let me go out, I'm gonna try this again.
Why won't it work !?!?
Has anyone battled Ga yet?
what leader types are available? my friend wants to be a gym Leader
Are you still accepting gym leaders? I was a gym leader in a Serbeii league a while ago, so most of my team is already ready to go.
No I really want to though ...
Plenty have battled me, just not today. You up for 9:30-10:00 battles then people? I can't do voice chat then but I'm supposed to be in bed by that point. I should be fine.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: what leader types are available? my friend wants to be a gym Leader
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Are you still accepting gym leaders? I was a gym leader in a Serbeii league a while ago, so most of my team is already ready to go.

Electric, Rock, Poison, and Ice are still open people.
So Ga are you ready?
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Plenty have battled me, just not today. You up for 9:30-10:00 battles then people? I can't do voice chat then but I'm supposed to be in bed by that point. I should be fine.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: what leader types are available? my friend wants to be a gym Leader
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Are you still accepting gym leaders? I was a gym leader in a Serbeii league a while ago, so most of my team is already ready to go.

Electric, Rock, Poison, and Ice are still open people.
SWEET, Ice is what I wanted to try out for! how do I go about becoming a leader then?