pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

(Apr. 10, 2011  11:55 AM)dman12 Wrote: want a rematch?

Sorry but I vsing my friend in lots(when I mean lots I mean lots) of battles.
here are my gym rules:
single battle
3 on 3
no items
and only trainer can switch out
(Apr. 10, 2011  12:20 PM)dman12 Wrote: here are my gym rules:
single battle
3 on 3
no items
and only trainer can switch out

You were surpose to pm that to bladerxack8522.
So, what do we clarify as legendaries? Do we use smogon's banlist, or is it a blanket ban on all legendary Pokemon (Latii's, Bird trio, legendary dogs, Regi's, genies and goat/horse/musketeer trio)?

EDIT: For challengers, I mean, on the off chance I'm bored and feel like a few battles.
(Apr. 10, 2011  12:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: So, what do we clarify as legendaries? Do we use smogon's banlist, or is it a blanket ban on all legendary Pokemon (Latii's, Bird trio, legendary dogs, Regi's, genies and goat/horse/musketeer trio)?

EDIT: For challengers, I mean, on the off chance I'm bored and feel like a few battles.

It's up for the gym leader to make the rules.
Right, but I'm yet to see anyone actually CLARIFY what they consider legendaries, all I see is a few leaders saying "No Legendaries". A standardised list (like Smogon's), or a list of what each gym leader considers "legendary", would be the professional thing to do.
(Apr. 10, 2011  12:58 PM)th!nk Wrote: Right, but I'm yet to see anyone actually CLARIFY what they consider legendaries, all I see is a few leaders saying "No Legendaries". A standardised list (like Smogon's), or a list of what each gym leader considers "legendary", would be the professional thing to do.

Some people use flat lv 50(like me) and there is a set of legendaries you can't use. Edit- In the op it says you can't use legendries(the super powerful ones like reshiram)
Its gonna take AGES for My Team to get Ready. To get all TM's. Train them some of them 60 Levels. Its times like this I could you use a AR for PowerLeveling o.O

If Im lucky I can have this team up in 1-2 weeks.
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:28 PM)ÄŒhupa Çhups Wrote: Its gonna take AGES for My Team to get Ready. To get all TM's. Train them some of them 60 Levels. Its times like this I could you use a AR for PowerLeveling o.O

If Im lucky I can have this team up in 1-2 weeks.

I can train your team....for a price.
Bean Dman12 again this time at the end of the battle all my pokemon were at full health.
Hmmm That price is?
I dont think its Fair, why would someone join this if they dont have Wi-Fi? I challenged alexscott but him=no wifi so no battle. i have no chances of E4 now.
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:32 PM)ÄŒhupa Çhups Wrote: Hmmm That price is?

Pm me for offers
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:32 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I dont think its Fair, why would someone join this if they dont have Wi-Fi? I challenged alexscott but him=no wifi so no battle. i have no chances of E4 now.
I said I didn't have access to wifi at that exact moment. once my team is ready, I'll head over to a wifi hotspot
Oh man, What if we released a pkmn on our team by accident? I accidntally released my alomomola, i was cleaning out my boxes so i didnt have duplicates and instead of clicking my extra Politoed; i released my Alomomola. Do i just replace it cause training is difficult.
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:48 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Oh man, What if we released a pkmn on our team by accident? I accidntally released my alomomola, i was cleaning out my boxes so i didnt have duplicates and instead of clicking my extra Politoed; i released my Alomomola. Do i just replace it cause training is difficult.

Restart your game(turn the ds off then on).
Did you save? You could just turn of the game and then restart it.

EDIT: LOL, more battle requests than I can handle. Doing Darmanitan Speed EV training, give me some more time. This thing is boss.
[][][][][] should be e4 he has gotten way better since I battled him he beat twice in a row even my galvantula which is type advantage ...
Might I suggest we use smogon's ban list? Otherwise, for example, someone could come through with a drizzle politoed rain dance team.
Smogon doesn't have V gen
I was thinking smogon's legendary list, actually. And [][][][][] is running a normal Politoed set.
I second this. Smogon are the Big Boys they make the rules for Minions like us to follow.
No one said he didn't
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Might I suggest we use smogon's ban list? Otherwise, for example, someone could come through with a drizzle politoed rain dance team.

It's all up to the gym leader like I said before. I will check this list myself to see what stuff they banned. Edit- There really is no reason other then Abilities and moves. We already banned superpowerful legendaries.
Chips chups want to battle