pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

BillyBlast, read the OP. I'm already the fire gym...
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:40 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: BillyBlast, read the OP. I'm already the fire gym...

im the ellite 4 not the leader the crater xack said only the gym leader cpuld not be same when i beat 5 gyms i can be ellite 4 and in the games entei isnt for he is alllowed in the battle frontier and battle zone and battle tower in ruby saphire emerald perarl diamond platinum but i will check again to make sure and ga hoo leone i wasnt trying to be mean and why did you take all the good fire pokemon starters dont count i mean like i cant have a team of starters u took the othes one man Pinching_eyes Crying Tired
(Apr. 08, 2011  6:41 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: billy entie is a legend and im the multi typ gym im a 3 on 3 flat rule single battle both sides can switch and wounder launcher off
pm me to reserve a gym typ hurry were almost out of positions.

this was susspose to be added to my first post
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:52 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:40 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: BillyBlast, read the OP. I'm already the fire gym...

im the ellite 4 not the leader the crater xack said only the gym leader cpuld not be same when i beat 5 gyms i can be ellite 4 and in the games entei isnt for he is alllowed in the battle frontier and battle zone and battle tower in ruby saphire emerald perarl diamond platinum but i will check again to make sure and ga hoo leone i wasnt trying to be mean and why did you take all the good fire pokemon starters dont count i mean like i cant have a team of starters u took the othes one man Pinching_eyes Crying Tired
(Apr. 08, 2011  6:41 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: billy entie is a legend and im the multi typ gym im a 3 on 3 flat rule single battle both sides can switch and wounder launcher off
pm me to reserve a gym typ hurry were almost out of positions.

this was susspose to be added to my first post

.....I took good fire-types, and that was because I got here first. You can use more than one starter, and there are plenty of other ones out there. Just don't take any of mine. And good luck with beating 5 gyms using only your 'fire-type' team.
billy you must beat them in a row no loses our you can just beat [][][][][] right now since he is water.and you must use your team.
i know gahool and but ellite 4 fire is different i know u can use more than 1 starter but i dont like that the water gym would beat me thats why i dindnt challenge him i think
gahool it was suspose to be funny i was joking u had good fire darn u not seriously
...Honestly, what are you saying? Can you please spell properly? "i was joking u had good fire darn u not seriously"? Can you please tell me what that means?
i beleive he was trying to say" i was just kidding you have a realy good firet team,darn you cant take a joke."at lest i think thats what he wrote.
What i was saying what i completly stated IN the other part where u strickly said i got the goood pokemon becasue i got here first i said i was joking i didnt mean that darn u for getting the good pokemon was a example
i must be a idiot because i still couldnt understand
I will battle Billyblast, for everyone else that challenges my FC is 0432-7575-8091.
he dont wanna fight you because your water.
My friend code (finally wi-fi is working! WOOOT!) is: 2666-2241-1839

However, I am not ready to battle yet, I'm still training my gym team, and negotiating for some DW ability Pokes.
man you need a lot of english lessons after this(im talking to billyblast)
also i think one of each type only allowed for both gym leaders and e4
what i mean is that there should be only one fire type in the entire group of leaders and e4/champion
or else it might not be that fun any more (except for the multitype)
also xack i dont think that leaders and e4/champion are really strong/weak
i think you should make several single battles with each other to see what order the leaders should be in
and who is the champion then?
Can you change your team?
this is going like a pokemon game league you get bages from our leaders beat the elite 4 and be champ and however comes next and beats him hes champ.
But I agree that the E4 and gym leaders should all have different types to focus on.
Name: Ichiro
Type: Steel
Rules: No legendaries. No hacks and/or cheats
Battle: Triple
Voice chat:No
Wonder launcher: No
TeamConfusedcizor, Aggron, Escavalier, Steelix, Metagross, Lucario
I Dont have Wi-Fi yet Because my friends Broke down So I'm looking for it right now. I'll just go to Gamestop for now. And I'm making this team right now.
With that said, Ga, PM me i really want to battle.
EDIT: deleted, nvm...
Application for Normal Type GYM Leader.

Snorlax (Ill have to play through the Firered Game to get this Unless someone can Trade)
Bouffalant
Smeargle (Can someone Trade me one as I dont have Aces to One PM me.)
Braviary
Blissey (I can't get this either)
Togekiss (Can someone Trade?)

Sorry I dont have access to alot of these Pokemon and as you know there isn't really any Good Normal Types Uncertain
Congrats Ga is now a gym leader!
DarkAngelKaieru is also a gym leader now! Congradulate them.
I am hoping to be the grass gym leader. my team is

Torterra
Torterra
Roserade
Abomasnow
Venusaur
Cacturne
I would like to contribute in some way I will post gym stuff later i am on my phone I can be any types that are left just tell me what is available
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:53 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I would like to contribute in some way I will post gym stuff later i am on my phone I can be any types that are left just tell me what is available

Rock, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Fighting, and Bug.
just beat the water type leader(dont know how to type his name in) 2 times in a row