pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

Gym : Bug
Name : Antonio
FC : 4126-4296-5085
sure i dont mind just saying thats why i ask him to be my right hand man in this.and what gym i will add your name to the op
I'm the grass gym
Bug do you want to battle right now ?
I don't have an FC yet
I was talking to bladerxack
Yay I becomed the WBO ghost type gym leader! Even though I lost twice to bladerxack8522... But I was fun and I leant lots good tricks and stuff from the battles.
Im thinking about joining this. I can be a leader, elite 4, whatever. And if u need a type Ill be that one. I dont really care.
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:45 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Im thinking about joining this. I can be a leader, elite 4, whatever. And if u need a type Ill be that one. I dont really care.

Then PM bladerxack8522. Also if you want to be one of the elite 4s, you got to beat the gym leader who uses your weakness(example. If you decide to become an ice gym leader then you got to vs the fire type gym leader.) or beat 5 gym leaders in a row without losing.
okay since i have been argued with several times then i change my mind i wont be E4 on anyhting i will just battle all the gyms
i still want to battle FC 3009 8111 forgot the rest darn dont have ds on me
I decide to update/change my rules-
Both the challanger and gym leader can switch.
Both the challanger and gym leader can not use taunt.
You can not have a basic pokemon with the ability study
I will also do rotation battles as well depending what I feel like doing.
Im sorry everyone i had lined up for battle MaStErDrAcIeL and Pikachu, my wifi was acting funny cause some called our house and messed it all up, but even so 10:30PM is my bedtime.
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:51 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: I would battle you bladerxack, but type wise, I have an advantage over[][][][][]. I will work for E4, but right now I just want to be a leader

If you were to battle me and win u would not be E4 because im the one with a type disadvantage not u.
I don't want to be E4 just yet, though. all I want right now is to secure a gym leader spot
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:02 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Im sorry everyone i had lined up for battle MaStErDrAcIeL and Pikachu, my wifi was acting funny cause some called our house and messed it all up, but even so 10:30PM is my bedtime.
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:51 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: I would battle you bladerxack, but type wise, I have an advantage over[][][][][]. I will work for E4, but right now I just want to be a leader

If you were to battle me and win u would not be E4 because im the one with a type disadvantage not u.

If he won 5 gym battles in a row he would.
True...... thats not likely when im at MAXIMUM power, but its ok to give him hope.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:14 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I don't want to be E4 just yet, though. all I want right now is to secure a gym leader spot

Thats kinda unfair(and doesn't test your skills really) if you win against â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ and get to become gym leader. It would be more fair if you vs bladerxack8522 and that would really test your skills.
Or if you battled against me, although only one of my pokemon is actually ready. From what I've seen though, he can handle himself quite will, so you could battle me, but not now. Really alexscott12, if you battled against any gym leader you were weak against would actually be a good way to test your skills. And does anyone have a SB torchic, combusken or Blaziken they could trade me? Everything on the GTS is Zekrom, Reshiram, or Victini Lv. 9 and under.... Tired But does someone have one? (A drought vulpix/ninetales would be nice too.) PM me if you do.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:19 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:14 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I don't want to be E4 just yet, though. all I want right now is to secure a gym leader spot

Thats kinda unfair(and doesn't test your skills really) if you win against â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ and get to become gym leader. It would be more fair if you vs bladerxack8522 and that would really test your skills.
it actually would test my skills, because [][][][][] likely has multiple level 100's, but my highest is level 73 right now
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:28 PM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:19 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote:

it actually would test my skills, because [][][][][] likely has multiple level 100's, but my highest is level 73 right now

Actually, when I battled him, he was only in the low 60's/high 50's. So it is unfair. And he's training some new team members too since his old team was weak.
ok, then I'll battle bladerxack
I use flat rules, so dont worry if we were to battle.
with flat rules, do pokemon under level 50 also get turned to level 50 for the battle?
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:42 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: with flat rules, do pokemon under level 50 also get turned to level 50 for the battle?

No.
Actually, yes. I've done multiple flat battles, I would know.