pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

is there a way to battle you guys without wifi?
Can i make changes to my team, ya know since it hasnt actually started yet.
(Apr. 09, 2011  1:00 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: is there a way to battle you guys without wifi?

No..... its called a wifi league for a reason.
ok, I just need some time to train my team, then I'll take you on
Bug Gym Leader Form
Leader Name : Antonio
Rules: No legendaries. No hacks and/or cheats
Battle: Single flat(all lv 50)
Voice chat:yes
Wonder launcher: No
Team: In training trying to decide
(Apr. 09, 2011  1:32 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Bug Gym Leader Form
Leader Name : Antonio
Rules: No legendaries. No hacks and/or cheats
Battle: Single flat(all lv 50)
Voice chat:yes
Wonder launcher: No
Team: In training trying to decide

Post ur FC so we can battle u later.
my info and rules
gym leader Alex
rules: no legendaries. no hacks or cheats
level: no level limit
no voice chat
no wonder launcher
team already posted
That was a fun battle, I was using my Volcarona that I was going to use in gym matches to take down 1 3/4 of â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡'s pokemon in 4 turns (Let perish song kill Volcarona). So since I beat â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡, do I technically qualify for the E4 if I desire (Although I have no desire to now, I might change my mind)? And I really think it should be 2 types which your type is weak against to become an E4 member... 1 is too easy. In Chupa Chups case, (since he wants to be normal gym leader) he could battle Fighting and any one choice of a type to battle if he wants to be an E4 member.
yeah cuz i beat â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ twice in a row so do i qualify for the elite four
(Apr. 09, 2011  1:02 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Can i make changes to my team, ya know since it hasnt actually started yet.

Like I suggested over voice chat. Your team for water could be a lot better, like replacing Sharpedo with Gyarados and putting Swampert in there.

NOTE: FOR EVERYONE ASPIRING TO BE A GYM LEADER, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY A VETERAN COMPETITIVE BATTLER THAT YOU CHECK OUT YOUR TYPE'S STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES ON SMOGON.COM (SMOGON UNI) BEFORE YOU TRY TO BECOME A GYM LEADER. This will help increase the difficulty of battling and not make it so easy to win against people who are supposed to be gym leaders.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:04 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That was a fun battle, I was using my Volcarona that I was going to use in gym matches to take down 1 3/4 of â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡'s pokemon in 4 turns (Let perish song kill Volcarona). So since I beat â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡, do I technically qualify for the E4 if I desire (Although I have no desire to now, I might change my mind)? And I really think it should be 2 types which your type is weak against to become an E4 member... 1 is too easy. In Chupa Chups case, (since he wants to be normal gym leader) he could battle Fighting and any one choice of a type to battle if he wants to be an E4 member.
Please Rephrase. Fighting is My Very Close Second Option.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:04 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That was a fun battle, I was using my Volcarona that I was going to use in gym matches to take down 1 3/4 of â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡'s pokemon in 4 turns (Let perish song kill Volcarona). So since I beat â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡, do I technically qualify for the E4 if I desire (Although I have no desire to now, I might change my mind)? And I really think it should be 2 types which your type is weak against to become an E4 member... 1 is too easy. In Chupa Chups case, (since he wants to be normal gym leader) he could battle Fighting and any one choice of a type to battle if he wants to be an E4 member.
ghost types would be a good choice for an opponent for him, because it forces him to teach his pokemon different moves if he wants to win
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:07 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: yeah cuz i beat â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ twice in a row so do i qualify for the elite four

Dragon is not weak to water, so no, you don't. If you battled an Ice gym leader (not sure if there is one here), and a gym leader of your choice (I guess water in this case), or by bladerxack's curren rules, just the ice gym leader, then you would qualify for the E4. By bladerxack's rules, I do qualify, since I was the fire-type gym leader, and used a Volcarona and random Blaziken (not the one I'm trying to get).
Ok, new team update(if allowed)
Simipour
Milotic
Swampert
Alomomola
Politoed
Poliwhirl.
my info.
name:keryel
rules 3 on 3 single flat rules battle and no legendaries and only changer may switch
pokemon
salamence
garchomp
altaria
dragonite
haxorus
flygon
And i only went full out on DarkangelKaieru, Ga your combos is what beat me, Quiver dance WOW blew away. but in all seriousness i got owned by darkangel.
If I cant be Normal Ill be Fighting!

Team:

Conkeldurr
Gallade (Can someone trade a Ralts?)
Lucario (Riolu?)
Breloom (Shroomish?)
Heracross ( anyone?)
Blaziken (Torchic?)

I NEED Emerald..... Unhappy

I need trades for most of These. Please and Thank you.
Don't worry [][][][][] I just blew away darkangel's team thrice 2-0, 3-0, and 2-0. If you can't OHKO Volcarona, then you're guaranteed to lose at least one poke thanks to Quiver Dance.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:10 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
Please Rephrase. Fighting is My Very Close Second Option.

WHat I meant is that since normal only has one weakness, you should battle fighting since you are weak against it and then choose another random gym if you want to be a member of the E4.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:26 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: And i only went full out on DarkangelKaieru, Ga your combos is what beat me, Quiver dance WOW blew away. but in all seriousness i got owned by darkangel.

So you didn't go all out? Unhappy Aww man. When I'm done, I'll see if I can be the strongest gym leader out there. I'm sure I can do it if my Volcarona can already pwn Darkangel's team and not even be fully EV-trained.
My FC : 4126-4296-5085
ps if it is a flat battle I am ready
nvm
well ga since you beat [][][][][] with a fire team im impressed you can be a elite 4 now if you except.and i said pm me our [][][][][] to be a leader not post on here pm.
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:58 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:53 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I would like to contribute in some way I will post gym stuff later i am on my phone I can be any types that are left just tell me what is available

Rock, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Fighting, and Bug.
we could also use ice and darkangels been a gym leader we battled yesterday.
now i want to fight gaholeone...bad
once I get an FC, I'll be taking on [][][][][]. hopefully I can become a leader
our you can take me on and gaholeon i agree with you [][][][][] canm have a better team.he could get rid of protect on his alomomola and us double team but i like the sharpedo combo with ruff skin and rocky helment smart.
Can I battle you I am ready right now [][][][][][][] just signed off when we were about to battle pm me your friend code mine is My FC : 4126-4296-5085
flatbattle single battle
okay i dont mind what gym and name and code
I would battle you bladerxack, but type wise, I have an advantage over[][][][][]. I will work for E4, but right now I just want to be a leader