pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

hello this is a pokemon wifi league basicly theirs 12 leagers beat one you get a
bage get all 12 go to elite 4 beat elite 4 become champ simple here are the rules.

you use a special team that you register basicly you fight a water gym with grass types you stick with that team.

if voice chat is allowed no bad words our making fun of

no hacks our legends

all battles by leaders by pm just follow the rules and you will be fine here are current gyms

because of over powerness drizzle+swift swim are band from the wifi battles.

ground:reserved for joe

dark:leader giigman
hydreigon
zoroark
weavile

dragon:leader darkangelkaieru
salmence
garchomp
haxorus
hydregion
dragonite
flygon
rules
3 on 3 flat battle
voice chat:yes
other rules:only changeller may swicth. follow the rules of this thread and Failure to obey rules will result in ban from further challenges

grass:reserved for alexscott12
Serperior
Simisage
Ferrothorn
Sawsbuck
Maractus
Venusaur
rules:
only trainer can switch
double battles
no level limit

fighting:leader dman12
conkeldurr
lucario
scrafty
primeape
poliwrath
emboa
single battle
rules:
3 on 3
no items
and only trainer can switch out

normal:reserved for Chupa Chups
Snorlax
Bouffalant
Smeargle
Braviary
Blissey
Togekiss

steel:reserved for ichiro
Scizor
Aggron
Escavalier
Steelix
Metagross
Lucario

Flying:reserved for BrandonW.
Aerodactyl
Swellow
HonchCrow
Xatu
Pidgeot
Gyrados

electric:reserved for pikabattler

ice:leader NightVirgo8787

multi typ: leader bladerxack8522
rules:
single
both trainers can switch
3 on 3 flat rule

elite 4:

fire:elite 4 gaholeone
Volcarona
Chandelure
Ninetales
Heatran
Darmanitan
Blaziken
rules:
flat Lv. 50 battle
Only challenger can switch out, but moves like U-turn (switch out, but cause damage with the turn) are acceptable for both sides. Doesn't matter if they were Lv. 1 or 100, they will become Lv. 50. Failure to comply will result in banning from challenges to me or the league.

bug:elite 4 MaStErDrAcIeL97
surskit
Heracross
Scizor
Galvantula
Volcarona
Shuckle

ghost:elite 4 pickachu0909
Dusclops
Gengar
Chandelure
Cofagrigus
Golurk
spiritomb

water:elite 4 [][][][][]
Politoed
Poliwrath
Milotic
Swampert
Alomomola
Simipour

please pm the leaders for a battle to acuire their gym rules and if you want to be a gym leader pm me our [][][][][] our you can be a regular trainer challenging if your a leader our elite 4 you canot be champion as you would be missing one bage yours.more rules will be posted later enjoy!!!!!!if your losing constant battles trhen try the global link http://en.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html this is a place where you can catch pokemon with special abilites and moves also check sites like smogon our serebii for more info.
I'll put some 'official rules' then. Only active on weekends, holidays and Friday nights.

Name: Leader Ga
Type: Fire
Battle Style: Single
Wonder Launcher? No
Level limit? It's a flat Lv. 50 battle, and you do have to have a team of at least 3, soo...
Legendaries? No
Voice Chat? Yes
Other Rules: Only challenger can switch out, but moves like U-turn (switch out, but cause damage with the turn) are acceptable for both sides. Doesn't matter if they were Lv. 1 or 100, they will become Lv. 50. Failure to comply will result in banning from challenges to me or the league.
Can I use my darkrai?
Name: Leader Max
Battle Style: single
Wonder Launcher? yes
Level limit?: flat Lv. 50 battle
Legendaries? No
Voice Chat? No
Other Rules: Only challenger can switch out
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:16 PM)giigman Wrote: Can I use my darkrai?

You set the rules if you are the gym leader, but it shouldn't be like Arceus or something. And if you allow a certain number of legendaries/legendaries allowed in general, then the challenger can do the same. That's how it works.
its in the rules no gym can use legends.
My gym:
Name: Leader â–¡
Type: Water
Battle style: Double
Wonder launcher: No
Level limit: 75
Voice chat: No
Other rules: Both sides can switch as needed. Besides my rules follow the rules on this thread.
Failure to obey rules will result in ban from further challenges(E4/champion).
Name- Leader Pikachu
Type-Ghost
Battle style-single(3 on 3)
Wonder launcher-No
Level-Flat Lv50
Voice chat-No
Leagendires-No
Other rules- Only the challanger can switch unless you use a move like u-turn.
you guys aint leaders yet you still have to fight me our [][][][][] and he must fight me.oh yes and challengers must register your team and leders to.trhe team you register is the team u use through it all like lets say some fights gaholeone with a full water team and he fight a electric gym next you must still use that water team.i do allow move and ev changes.
Is evolving allowed for challengers? Say they were using an Eviolite, and decided they didn't want to use it.
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is evolving allowed for challengers? Say they were using an Eviolite, and decided they didn't want to use it.

evolveing is allowed ex you use a lets say a magmor in your first gym battle the next it can be a m,agmorter evolveing is permited by challenger and leader but he will need to update and when you create your team tell me to put under your name leaders.and heres a way to be elite 4 either get a clean 5 winstreak againts other gym leaders our in your case gaholeone if you beat [][][][][] water type gym you will gain instint acces to the elite 4.as you shown you are a elite trainer able to take down pokemon that you have a major disinvantage againts.
My Gym:
Leader: Van
Type: Ground
Battle Style: Triple
Wonder Launcher: No
Level: No Restrictions
Other rules: Voice Chat is allowed, switching out is allowed for the challenger, Legendaries are banned.
<removed>
nevermind
Removed
REGISTERING TEAM:
Alomomola
Sharpedo
Simipour
Poliwhirl(need water stone)
Politoed
Basculin
I made a sig if I end up a gym leader-
[Image: wboghosttypegymleader.jpg]
My team will be ready probaly tomorrow if I play all day.
I've made my sig already, don't know if it's good. I'll need some time to train right now, but I'll be ready to battle soon.

EDIT: Oh, and this team should be fine, since Heatran does not count as a legendary. This is what my team is going to be (in no particular order).

Volcarona
Chandelure
Ninetales
Heatran
Darmanitan
Blaziken

The only problem though is that 2 of them require the Dream World for their abilities. I can do the others quickly enough, but I need the Dream World to open, as I'm sure many others here need too.
Wait, spartalaughs reserved Dragon before darkangelkaieru. He did so when he quoted my dibs on fire post, see?

(Apr. 07, 2011  12:23 AM)spartalaughs Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:17 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:03 AM)giigman Wrote: can I be a gym leader? and can I be dark? and do all your pkmn have to be dark like how candice had a medichan in pearl?

God dammit, I was going to call Dark. Now I have to choose between Dragon and Fire... Ok, Fire it is! I'll have a beastly team. Are legendaries allowed? And is this a wi-fi battle league? My wi-fi is still getting fixed, so... But I got dibs on fire! And I think we shouldn't allow Arceus for the gym leaders... My gym will be rotation battle, with launcher enabled.

My Blaziken is not amused that you picked fire before me. Can I haz Dragon Gym: Triple Battle Enabled Launcher?
sweet people are making their own sig i was going to ask a sig maker to make special gym and elite and champ sigs.and picacu there are 7 in that sig is that your team a regestred team sticks.
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:46 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: sweet people are making their own sig i was going to ask a sig maker to make special gym and elite and champ sigs.and picacu there are 7 in that sig is that your team a regestred team sticks.

Thats not my pokemon team. I just added random ghost type pokemon. Edit my pokemon team-
Dusclops
Gengar
Chandelure
Cofagrigus
Golurk

This team is very balance. There pokemon that are good in sp.att, attack, defence and sp.def. I got lots of tricks so don't underestimate me.
...There are 8. And I think he just pulled some random sprites and made a sig with that. Mine took time... I guess the first attempt was semi-good, then.
oh yeah gaholeone i forgot i new i forgot some one ill pm dark angel and tell him sorry sparta laughs.
What's your team, bladerxack?
Opps I forgot to add the 6th. Can I use Arceus(with a ghost plate)?
...Seriously? It clearly states: NO LEGENDS. And even when I was saying that it was up to the gym leaders, I said they shouldn't use something like Arceus. So, plainly, no.
[][][][][] is now a leader congrats!!!! and no legends in no gym.