-no post-

I wasn't basing it on names i thought it was smash becasue when it versed your libra it wooped it's carp.
Lmao, that's because that was an awful combo. Harry was picking parts at random. XD
Yeah but did you see the way it kept using it's energy before hitting you and then when it got low spin it beat you.
I honestly don't remember. Not sayng it didn't happen, I just don't remember. If you like that combo we can experiment some more tomorrow.
Ok, but please make your own combos cause i know that you can make up some pretty mean blades out of your bunch. And Harry seemed kinda depressedso i think he weren't bothered and plus i still wanna verse your best combo possible versing my libra combo.
So I have one launcher, so there is like a 10 second gap between shooting beyblades in my MFB attack stadium. I just did some tests and I got some suprising results:

Beyblade A (launched first)
AR: Cross Spike
WD: 10 WIde
Right Spin
Sharp Base (Saizo)

Beat

Beyblade B (launched second)
AR:Tri wing (Trygle)
WD: 10 Balance
Right Spin
SG Flat (Master Dragoon Base)

8/10 Times Beyblade A beat Beyblade B, even though Beyblade A was launched first each time. Not including times I landed on top of Beyblade A, or knocked it out immediatly off the launch.

I found it odd. Is Beyblade A a good Defensive/endurance type, or is this just an odd coincidence? I also tried Upper Dragoon on Beyblade B and camp out with the same results.
10 seconds is a bit extreme, should be closer to 3......

Those are interesting results but you should count any KOs, even if they seem quick. Also, you didn't say whether it won by KO, outspin, etc, though I imagine it was the latter....
(Jun. 09, 2009  10:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: 10 seconds is a bit extreme, should be closer to 3......

Those are interesting results but you should count any KOs, even if they seem quick. Also, you didn't say whether it won by KO, outspin, etc, though I imagine it was the latter....

I meant I didn't count the KOs that happened where I launched the second beyblade right on top of the first, or things like that.

The first beyblade would out spin it most of the time. Beyblade A would just absorb the first one's hits without losing spin, because the Base is so smooth. WIth the Wide WD is would just then even out after it was done getting pushed or hit. The second beyblade would actually be hurting itself, because it was pushing its own AR into the ground. Also when Beyblade A would sit in the lowest part of the stadium (middle) when Beyblade B would come to it, after gaining momentum in the flower pattern (in a slide shooting motion) the cross spike AR would almost stop Beyblade B and it would slowly start over it's flower pattern. I tried Beyblade A against a different combinations from all of my other Beyblades, and it is going well.
Why does it take you ten seconds to shoot a Beyblade?
(Jun. 10, 2009  2:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why does it take you ten seconds to shoot a Beyblade?

Okey, we will all agree on 5 then. You have to launch the 1st one, then get the rip cord back in the launcher, stick the second beyblade on, put it over the stadium, and make sure you dont launch it on the other beyblade. I only have one launcher left. If I had two, I''d already have the second one set up.
If you're having trouble then practice loads. Should only take about two seconds really...
this combo owns up

FLASH LEOPARD (AR)
(10 WIDE)
Dragoon bearing stinger (with 2 metal bearings)

this too

Death Driger(ar)
Burning Cerbeous's Tip thing (1 metal bearing)
Wolborgs blade base
10 balance

RATE PLEASE
We gave you better combos in your other thread already >.>
how good of a defense/stamina type beyblade combo is this?

WheelTongue_outegasis 145D (sorry i can't be more specific)
Track:WD145
BottomEeescolpio WD145B (again sorry i can't be more specific)
(Jun. 14, 2009  3:28 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: how good of a defense/stamina type beyblade combo is this?

WheelTongue_outegasis 145D (sorry i can't be more specific)
Track:WD145
BottomEeescolpio WD145B (again sorry i can't be more specific)

Okay.... I think you might be a bit lost/ confused with writing MFB combos so I'll try to explain...

The name written before all the numbers and letters of an MFB, is the name of the wheel. For example, Pegasis 105F, so "Pegasis" is the wheel of the beyblade.

Then after the wheel, is the track which is either a number or a combination of numbers and letters and is written after the wheel. For example, Leone 145D, so "145" is the track in the beyblade.

Finally, after the track, is the bottom which are letters. For example, Escolpio WD145B so "B" is the bottom of the beyblade.

So you don't need to write...

Wheel: Pegasis 145D
Track: WD145
Bottom: Escolpio WD145B

The combo would just simply be written like this... Pegasis WD145B.

Anyways, that's a pretty decent defense/ stamina combo. WD145 isn't the best track and Pegasis is outclassed for stamina/ defense, but they would still work. You should also try that combo with a "D" bottom.
i did that but the bottom seemed to be a little loose.
Some are like that, it should still perform well regardless.
r8 this please!!

SMASH ATTACKK

* AR: flash leopard/ tiger defense
* WD: 10 wide
* SG: Right SG (Free Shaft Version)(dranzer s)
* SG Tip: Driger F's
* SP: dranzer v2 / voltic apre
* BB: burning kerb

its pretty good im getting trygle soon shud i use it with this combo ??

and is it better then

Flash leopard (AR)
10 wide
Galzzly base
Magnecore right??
AR:Tiger Defenser
WD:10 Wide
SG:Left Burning Kerberus
SPGrinranzer V2
BB:Burning Kerberous very good Endurance combo Wink
(Jun. 16, 2009  10:03 AM)sago998 Wrote: AR:Tiger Defenser
WD:10 Wide
SG:Left Burning Kerberus
SPGrinranzer V2
BB:Burning Kerberous very good Endurance combo Wink

i know that i just wanted someone to rate my new smash combo!
How good is this MFB attack type combo
ComboTongue_outegasis125B
(Jun. 16, 2009  9:43 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: How good is this MFB attack type combo
ComboTongue_outegasis125B
That combo pretty much has no Attack what so ever.
What parts do you have?
i have Wheels:Wolf,Pegasis,Escolpio
Tracks:105,145
Bottoms:B

How good of a combo is it overall? Because when i tested it it did pretty good.
(Jun. 16, 2009  10:13 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: i have Wheels:Wolf,Pegasis,Escolpio
Tracks:105,145
Bottoms:B
The combo you did wouldn't have any attack, but would be more of a defense type.
If they are the only parts you have to work with then I suggest Pegasis 105B.
AR: Wing Cross (Bistool)
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Neo-Right
BB: SG Metal Change

How's this?