-no post-

Hmmm, if your going for an smash attack customization, switch the attack ring to something more aggressive, like Triple Wing. If your going for a balance customization, switch the WD to 10 Heavy and the SG to HMC or a MG Core. Right now it's won't be that great.
(Jun. 17, 2009  1:27 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Hmmm, if your going for an smash attack customization, switch the attack ring to something more aggressive, like Triple Wing. If your going for a balance customization, switch the WD to 10 Heavy and the SG to HMC or a MG Core. Right now it's won't be that great.

u talking bout my combo?? i getting trygle soon
Nope, was talking to Hyuuga Neji Smile
(Jun. 17, 2009  4:59 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Nope, was talking to Hyuuga Neji Smile

how bout mine tghen?
* AR: flash leopard/ tiger defense
* WD: 10 wide
* SG: Right SG (Free Shaft Version)(dranzer s)
* SG Tip: Driger F's
* SP: dranzer v2 / voltic apre
* BB: burning kerb
FLash Leoprd's AR is the one to go with, not Driger S's. If you come upon a Draciel V2's Support Parts (Fin Tector) it would help that combo alot. If that works better than just using SG Flat base, then use that instead. I honestly wouldn't know.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:09 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: FLash Leoprd's AR is the one to go with, not Driger S's. If you come upon a Draciel V2's Support Parts (Fin Tector) it would help that combo alot. If that works better than just using SG Flat base, then use that instead. I honestly wouldn't know.

nah i realised the for some reason wen i use tiger defense it wins blads that flash leopard cant. also SG flat bas is fake lol so i dun really wanna use it
Flash Leopard has smash attack and Driger S's doesn't (well, basicly). Flash Leopard's is better suited, but whatever. It was just a suggestion, I suppose.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:25 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Flash Leopard has smash attack and Driger S's doesn't (well, basicly). Flash Leopard's is better suited, but whatever. It was just a suggestion, I suppose.

i think my leopard is fake thats why.. but dfo u htink my combos good??? im getting trygle soon i shud use it with this??
Yes, trygles AR is much better, but the combination is average, but there is still better.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:37 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yes, trygles AR is much better, but the combination is average, but there is still better.

but is my combination the best i can get with my parts?? and there is better?? with my parts?
No, that should be the best you can make with your parts, once you add Triple Wing.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:43 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: No, that should be the best you can make with your parts, once you add Triple Wing.

better then sg flat?
I suppose so, since you said your SG Flat is fake. It probably would have been about the same anyway.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:48 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I suppose so, since you said your SG Flat is fake. It probably would have been about the same anyway.

i realise wat happened!!! my flash leoipard broke!!!

what support part shud i use hto?? dranzer or voltic

well o guess my trgle is good enuf Crying wen i get it ..

cant wait to get my new stadium thno

shud i invest in a grip?
Doesn't really matter, neither will help with smash attack. Pick wichever you like best.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:59 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Doesn't really matter, neither will help with smash attack. Pick wichever you like best.

ok ill try get my hands on fin tector ... btw shud i use burning kerbs suport part instead?? or does burning kerb worse then dranzer / voltic?

and what WD is best for smash except for wide defnese etc just heavy, balance , wide
10 Wide. And just use dranzer v2's or voltaic's. I doubt Bk's would really help. (may need a second opinion, I'm not sure)
(Jun. 17, 2009  6:11 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: 10 Wide. And just use dranzer v2's or voltaic's. I doubt Bk's would really help. (may need a second opinion, I'm not sure)

apparentely it can be used for smash attack lol

Support Part (SP): Cross Attack

* Weight: 2 grams

This SP is used for smash attack, but it is not very efficient, due to the shape of the projections. Other SP parts outclass it, like Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
See? lol. I'm glad you looked it up. XD Go ahead and use it instead, then.
(Jun. 17, 2009  6:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: See? lol. I'm glad you looked it up. XD Go ahead and use it instead, then.

so i shud use it even tho it aint efficient?
Yeah, better than nothing.
(Jun. 17, 2009  6:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, better than nothing.

OMFG i just used seaborg's AR and its really good better then TIGER DEFENSE AND FLASH LEOPARD FOR SOME REASON
In left spin, though the recoil is terrible, it will do good.
(Jun. 17, 2009  2:35 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: In left spin, though the recoil is terrible, it will do good.

but its good in right coz it has those two u know rams of some sort
how good of a defense type beyblade is this? What can make it better
Combo:Leone125D

Other parts i have
WheelsTongue_outegasis,Wolf,Escolpio
Tracks:145
Bottoms:B