new here

Hi i'm 7 cents i'm new to the wbo but not to beyblade i've been blading for about nine years, [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]my favorite bey is Flame Libra T125ES i'm 14 and i cant wait to participate in a tournament.[/font]
Welcome!!! I am also kinda new because I got here in Jan 5 or something like that. Also, remember to read the rules as soon as you can because I didn't, and got some trouble with threads....
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:05 AM)7Cents Wrote: Hi i'm 7 cents i'm new to the wbo but not to beyblade i've been blading for about nine years, [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]my favorite bey is Flame Libra T125ES i'm 14 and i cant wait to participate in a tournament.[/font]

Welcome! What's ur favorite character in beyblade tho>
definitely yu the amount of laughs ive gotten from him from him throwing tantrums to just background movements hes hands down my favorite
Good pfp choice. I wish they kept Libra's avatar but it's pretty scary lol. Well actually more unnerving than anything. 
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: qw1NwWD.png][/font]
thanks that also does look very unnerving
So who is on your pfp? What Bey is it?
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So who is on your pfp? What Bey is it?

its Yu and Flame Libra from the Metal Saga
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So who is on your pfp? What Bey is it?

its Yu and Flame Libra from the Metal Saga

Deltazakuro, u watched mfb?
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: its Yu and Flame Libra from the Metal Saga

Deltazakuro, u watched mfb?

yeah
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Deltazakuro, u watched mfb?

yeah

Oh I thought u only watched burts
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: yeah

Oh I thought u only watched burst

Burst is what got me interested in Beyblade, i do like MFB just as much i like Burst. ive yet to watch the plastic gen.
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So who is on your pfp? What Bey is it?

WAIT
YOU DONT KNOW YU?

He is one of the worst best characters which makes him really underrated
I really like him and his bey is Flame Libra

He is the one that wished for the national tournament in mfb and he beat Kenta, Benkei and Hikaru (I think) at once

btw you should watch metal fight beyblade more since he is one of the mcs on beyblade metal masters

Also, welcome and enjoy your stay, but pls try to follow the rules (even tho its hard when you just started in WBO but still try your best)
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)7Cents Wrote: definitely yu the amount of laughs ive gotten from him from him throwing tantrums to just background movements  hes hands down my favorite

same. yu is one of my fav fictional characters, period. irdk why, he was just written well. wish he got more screen time.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So who is on your pfp? What Bey is it?

WAIT
YOU DONT KNOW YU?

He is the one that wished for the national tournament in mfb and he beat Kenta, Benkei and Hikaru (I think) at once

btw you should watch metal fight beyblade more since he is one of the mcs on beyblade metal masters

Also, welcome and enjoy your stay, but pls try to follow the rules (even tho its hard when you just started in WBO but still try your best)

Well I only have access to burst so yeah
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:13 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: WAIT
YOU DONT KNOW YU?

Also, welcome and enjoy your stay, but pls try to follow the rules (even tho its hard when you just started  in WBO but still try your best)

Well I only have access to burst so yeah

they literally have most if not all mfb episodes on youtube for free

but ok I guess

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)7Cents Wrote: definitely yu the amount of laughs ive gotten from him from him throwing tantrums to just background movements  hes hands down my favorite

same. yu is one of my fav fictional characters, period. irdk why, he was just written well. wish he got more screen time.

and more battle time

Imagine if it was Yu instead of tsubasa
some poeple would not like Yu being evil and stuff but it would be cool and he would battle more cause he wouldnt be just a sub
(Feb. 08, 2021  7:05 AM)7Cents Wrote: Hi i'm 7 cents i'm new to the wbo but not to beyblade i've been blading for about nine years, [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]my favorite bey is Flame Libra T125ES i'm 14 and i cant wait to participate in a tournament.[/font]
Hello and welcome to the wbbo

(Feb. 08, 2021  10:09 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

WAIT
YOU DONT KNOW YU?

Interesting
Welcome to the WBO! Glad to see another NC blader here B)
Welcome to the WBO! And as for the other discussion going on, yeah, Yu's quite underrated.