new beys in singapore!!

new god beys just came out in singapore. any good combos with explainations?
[Image: 6U94wRT.jpg] [Image: oS2QgZ0.jpg]
Alter Chronos (balanced).4G.At - This bey is a solid defense combo because of the shape and weight of the layer. On top of it all, it has the heavy 4 disc with Glaive for LAD (life after death) and Atomic for sheer defense.

Drain Fafnir.4C.At - A solid spin stealing bey. I chose cross because it is one of the best discs for spin stealing, and Atomic because of the great defense.
(Apr. 21, 2018  2:04 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Alter Chronos (balanced).4G.At - This bey is a solid defense combo because of the shape and weight of the layer. On top of it all, it has the heavy 4 disc with Glaive for LAD (life after death) and Atomic for sheer defense.

Drain Fafnir.4C.At - A solid spin stealing bey. I chose cross because it is one of the best discs for spin stealing, and Atomic because of the great defense.

You meant frame right?
(Apr. 21, 2018  2:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2018  2:04 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Alter Chronos (balanced).4G.At - This bey is a solid defense combo because of the shape and weight of the layer. On top of it all, it has the heavy 4 disc with Glaive for LAD (life after death) and Atomic for sheer defense.

You meant frame right?

Jesus Christ i just lost brain cells from my own sentence
thanks guys, im also losing brain cells from trying to figure out the best combos haha
(Apr. 21, 2018  1:16 PM)FlamePheonix@YT Wrote: Naaaa

Lololo

Do not post 1 word comments.
You have been warned.
everyone is winning using drain fafnir, how do i counter this? blaze ragnaruk isnt a consistent counter to it Unhappy
(Apr. 22, 2018  2:13 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: everyone is winning using drain fafnir, how do i counter this? blaze ragnaruk isnt a consistent counter to it Unhappy

Maximum Garuda is a good counter, but you would have to search the Random Boosters for it.

If you really want it, get the Hasbro version
can only use the beys released by takara tomy in singapore in official tourneys (pics above ) sorry haha
(Apr. 22, 2018  2:13 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: everyone is winning using drain fafnir, how do i counter this? blaze ragnaruk isnt a consistent counter to it Unhappy

counter it with another dF with a driver that has a strong spring hehe. or Legend Spriggan.

btw, y'all got dF right away when we went straight to lS here in the PH ahahaha. that's weird considering the fact that we used to have the same releases before...
lS going to be released soon here, meanwhile dF polish atomic is the meta here haha
Got kries

And forneus

(Apr. 23, 2018  9:22 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: can only use the beys released by takara tomy in singapore in official tourneys (pics above ) sorry haha
Lol
Hi Guys, where do u get your beyblades?

I bought some random boosters from takashimaya and bhg a few days ago. When about to open, i found out all the tapes have been cut open roughly. What are the chances of other people opening them beforehand and returning the boxes if they dont get what they want?
dont get from takashimaya, boxes there has always been opened before being bought. get from northpoint. also check ur boxes before buying haa
Thanks for the pointer, what’s the shop called? I’ll find time and give it a go
kiddy palace