naruto

That makes even less sense. They burried him there, or something? Neil Armstrong didn't set foot on the moon first, ninjas did! (I'm just joking, I know this is just an anime and that it's not worth it to make a fuss but...c'mon, the moon?)

Anyway, I was really surprised with the newest chapter. I didn't think such a thing could happen but...seems it can XD
(Nov. 23, 2009  7:23 PM)Dude Wrote: That makes even less sense. They burried him there, or something? Neil Armstrong didn't set foot on the moon first, ninjas did! (I'm just joking, I know this is just an anime and that it's not worth it to make a fuss but...c'mon, the moon?)

Anyway, I was really surprised with the newest chapter. I didn't think such a thing could happen but...seems it can XD

If they buried it there then that would end up meaning that they cut Naruto open when he was only a baby and put that huge carp fox in a little person, erm, I don't think so. I know you were joking but for a while now, jokes don't seem to be funny anymore.
C'mon, my jokes have never been funny Joyful_3

This is just really weird...
hmmm chapter 474 was intresting it better not get lame again now its got my intrest back,i realy hope madara kills danzo xD or atleast have an intresting fight not like the whole pein thing which realy got old Tired
(Nov. 19, 2009  5:39 PM)Dude Wrote: I think it's pretty obvious that Kisame's gonna win.

BTW, what happened to this? I don't think someone wins when they have their head loped off their shoulders.

Also, that was a pretty horrible site for the eyes.
Well, at that time, I didn't know his brother would get there. Had I known that, I probably would have assumed the two bros would have won...which they did.

It really surprised me to see Kisame get killed, he's a real popular character. Seems like Naruto's writer can do what Bleach's can't.

Wonder how one can see with so many eyes...
I cant wait for the new naruto shippuden episode to come out (140) I think the episode is about madara
hmm i like naruto problem is i can't watch the anime now because our pc is broken.And im using a psp system now.
the manga is starting to get more and more crazier now hahah
new chapter: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/476/00/
personally, i think mangafox has better translaters: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c476/
new chapter was pretty cool gah i wanted danzo to die Tired
(Dec. 18, 2009  6:09 AM)Dirge Wrote: new chapter was pretty cool gah i wanted danzo to die Tired

lol dont we all.. that sharingan arm was uber creepy though.... i dont think i wanna see that part in the anime o-o
(Dec. 19, 2009  1:20 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: lol dont we all.. that sharingan arm was uber creepy though.... i dont think i wanna see that part in the anime o-o

hahaha his arm reminded me of berserk when they go to the place were the god hand is lOL,imo the art for this chapter looked alot better then it has recently too
(Dec. 19, 2009  7:00 AM)Dirge Wrote: imo the art for this chapter looked alot better then it has recently too

i agree Tongue_out.
chyeaaaahhhh favorite pannel from it ;p
he looks so evil xD
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Hasn't he looked like that in several other panels in the past? :\

It's not like the fans will "allow" Sasuke to die, they would throw bricks in the windows of the creator's house, if he killed him off. So they will either be interupted, somehow, or Sasuke will kill Danzo.

You know, when exactly is Tobi going to take off that mask? If everyone knows he's Madara, why continue bother? I think they're saving up some big reveal...or maybe he just looks cooler with that hand-print mask...
If sasuke dies, naruto dies.
Most likely...and so, the show ends...he won't die.

I'm surprised, actually, he didn't just kill off Danzo when he had the chance. I know an awful lot of fans who just hate Danzo and it would have given a feeling of incredible threat to Sasuke if he could have defeated that Hokage so easily. But he didn't go there, apparently...
I hate sasuke but i have to admit he is good but my fav character is neji Smile btw i dotn read the manga. Uncertain
So at Jump Festa this year, Kishimoto revealed that the outcome of this fight will determine what path Sasuke follows in the future. He also mentioned that 2010 is going to be the Year of Kakashi, and Sakura will become more heroine-like.
ugh.. i honestly depise Sakura as a character, the whole series she's been pretty much the useless one. I prefer Hinata :3
I think Sakura got as "heroic-like" as she can in her fight against Sasori...

I'd be glad to see Sasuke NOT being a jerk, again. I think it would surprise and please everyone if he became a good guy...not to mention it would screw Madara's plan (I think) which would be very original.
(Dec. 20, 2009  7:29 PM)Dude Wrote: I'd be glad to see Sasuke NOT being a jerk, again. I think it would surprise and please everyone if he became a good guy...not to mention it would screw Madara's plan (I think) which would be very original.
I think the exact opposite--it would be original to not have Sasuke return to the Leaf. Even when he left back in part 1, I assumed Kishimoto was just going to have Naruto beat Orochimaru and save Sasuke. However, what ended up happening was that Naruto couldn't save Sasuke and Orochimaru was killed by him.

Moreover, Sasuke's path as an avenger is actually pretty justified. We're talking about someone who had his entire family ripped away from him, and the organization that did so forced Sasuke's own brother to kill everyone. And because of this, Sasuke had to kill the person who cared about him the absolute most--he killed his best friend. Danzo, Homura, Koharu, and even the Third Hokage were either the planners or incompetent in stopping any of this too. How can he forgive this? How is it acceptable at all?
Yeah, it would make sense. Maybe it's just personnal preference, or something...I think it's because I've never liked avengers much...

Oh well, as longg as I don't see anymore talking frogs, I'll be happy.
(Dec. 20, 2009  7:49 PM)Toto Wrote: I think the exact opposite--it would be original to not have Sasuke return to the Leaf. Even when he left back in part 1, I assumed Kishimoto was just going to have Naruto beat Orochimaru and save Sasuke. However, what ended up happening was that Naruto couldn't save Sasuke and Orochimaru was killed by him.

Moreover, Sasuke's path as an avenger is actually pretty justified. We're talking about someone who had his entire family ripped away from him, and the organization that did so forced Sasuke's own brother to kill everyone. And because of this, Sasuke had to kill the person who cared about him the absolute most--he killed his best friend. Danzo, Homura, Koharu, and even the Third Hokage were either the planners or incompetent in stopping any of this too. How can he forgive this? How is it acceptable at all?

I agree with this 100%. Unlike most people, Sasuke doesn't bother me or anything like that. And I'm glad we didn't get a cliche bad turn good kind of scenario or have Naruto save him. It's really refreshing.