naruto

Leaf might have 2 of the strongest ninja
But an average jonin of leaf is weaker than an average jonin of cloud or stone
(Apr. 15, 2019  11:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I have a doubt

Since sasuke and sakura have only 1 child,a female,
Whenever a kunoichi marries a man she becomes a member of that clan

Since Sarada is a kunoichi and when she marries ,she will be the member of another clan

So the uchihas are getting extinct??

The otsutsukis know the powers of the jogan
Well, there is a possibility that the Uchiha's will go extinct, so there is a possibility of Sarada having a baby brother after some time. Maybe like a male counterpart of Hima?

And, tbe Otsutsukis do know about the Jogan, but none of them  are kind of around. So Boruto has to figure ot out on his own.
Remember urashiki escaped?
During momo-chunin exams arc

They haven't appeared till now but there no telling they won't appear later

(May. 08, 2019  8:32 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Leaf might have 2 of the strongest ninja
Konoha
Kakashi,asuma,Nara,kurenai,inoichi,chouza,Guy,Neji
,Sakura,anko,Shizune

Kumo
Darui omoi and those 2 yellow hairs who fought with darui against chinkaku and ginkaku
(May. 08, 2019  1:03 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  11:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, there is a possibility that the Uchiha's will go extinct, so there is a possibility of Sarada having a baby brother after some time. Maybe like a male counterpart of Hima?

And, tbe Otsutsukis do know about the Jogan, but none of them  are kind of around. So Boruto has to figure ot out on his own.
Remember one otsutsuki escaped?

(May. 08, 2019  8:32 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Leaf might have 2 of the strongest ninja
Konoha
,Sakura,anko,Shizune

Kumo
Darui omoi and those 2 yellow hairs who fought with darui against chinkaku and ginkaku
I am talking about an average jonin
There are millions of ninjas in each village
(May. 08, 2019  3:27 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  1:03 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Remember one otsutsuki escaped?

Konoha
,Sakura,anko,Shizune

Kumo
I am talking about an average jonin
There are millions of ninjas in each village

The guys I mentioned above can defeat multiple jobs at a time
It's not abt quantity it's any quality

And I am sure konohas average jonins are better than kumos average jonin

Kumo just has more jonin
Spoiler-boruto chapter 35 is sick

(Apr. 14, 2019  6:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:59 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Those who read the boruto manga will know that naruto will adopt kawaki

I don't read the manga but will Naruto train kawaki in the same way as sasuke trains boruto??
Yeah, he does adopt Kawaki, but at this moment, Kawaki is training Boruto, and Kawaki is nothin but a vessel of Kara. 
You know, the head of Kara gives me serious Jiraiya vibes.
I don't think Naruto will train Kawaki as such, but anything can happen. 
And, don't assume that Naruto and Sasuke are dead, there are a lot of possibilities right now. 
We don't even know what all the Jogan is capable of, maybe the Jogan will provide the ultimate plot twist for the series.
Well..…............????
since this also seems to be used for boruto, what do you fellow manga readers think about opening 7?
manga content (Click to View)
(Apr. 06, 2020  6:36 PM)snoc Wrote: since this also seems to be used for boruto, what do you fellow manga readers think about opening 7?
manga content (Click to View)

Im just ready for Boruto and Kawaki to face off.
To whoever calls the Boruto anime trash. It’s about to be fire. New OP 7, has kawaki and kara members. And karma seal in Boruto activate( didn’t see jougan though). It’s about to adapt the Ao arc that goes directly into Kara Arc.

And also Kid Boruto> Kid Naruto with ease. If he highball kid naruto, he won’t beat Boruto has Boruto has karma seal, jougan, and a higher range of ninjutsu, and is more practical. It they fought when naruto was in his tailed beast form, naruto would lose, as this kid naruto has no control over the nine tails at all and would spam rasengans and shadow clones, but Boruto could absorb that and hit him back with it even harder when he absorbs it, and he also gains a chakra amp. Plus when he uses his momoshiki form, it’s over for naruto. As for when they are grown, no doubt Boruto will surpass naruto
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: To whoever calls the Boruto anime trash. It’s about to be fire. New OP 7, has kawaki and kara members. And karma seal in Boruto activate( didn’t see jougan though). It’s about to adapt the Ao arc that goes directly into Kara Arc.

And also Kid Boruto> Kid Naruto with ease. If he highball kid naruto, he won’t beat Boruto has Boruto has karma seal, jougan, and a higher range of ninjutsu, and is more practical. It they fought when naruto was in his tailed beast form, naruto would lose, as this kid naruto has no control over the nine tails at all and would spam  rasengans and shadow clones, but Boruto could absorb that and hit him back with it even harder when he absorbs it, and he also gains a chakra amp. Plus when he uses his momoshiki form, it’s over for naruto. As for when they are grown, no doubt Boruto will surpass naruto

They’re finally doing the good manga arcsGrin and the Mujina robbery ring that they just did was fire as well, and having 2 manga arcs practically right after another is a dream lol.
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: To whoever calls the Boruto anime trash. It’s about to be fire. New OP 7, has kawaki and kara members. And karma seal in Boruto activate( didn’t see jougan though). It’s about to adapt the Ao arc that goes directly into Kara Arc.

And also Kid Boruto> Kid Naruto with ease. If he highball kid naruto, he won’t beat Boruto has Boruto has karma seal, jougan, and a higher range of ninjutsu, and is more practical. It they fought when naruto was in his tailed beast form, naruto would lose, as this kid naruto has no control over the nine tails at all and would spam  rasengans and shadow clones, but Boruto could absorb that and hit him back with it even harder when he absorbs it, and he also gains a chakra amp. Plus when he uses his momoshiki form, it’s over for naruto. As for when they are grown, no doubt Boruto will surpass naruto

You made some good points there, but in the end we all know Naruto is better than Boruto ........ right

(Im talking everything wise)
*eye slightly changed into sharingan*
I think that Boruto with his Jougan has the potential to beat Naruto.
Itachi Uchiha's birthday was yesterday, so happy belated birthday Itachi!
Anime Spoilers (Click to View)
The kara trailer for Boruto finally dropped.  Hopefully they barely have any filler between manga arcs like bandits and kara later on. Anyways its gonna be amazing (if they do it well, and they did Mujina Bandits very well), I highly suggest checking it out.

I really want to learn more about the Kama seal

Who else thinks that Kashin Koji was trained by Jiraiya.
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really want to learn more about the Kama seal

I wont say much, but there's a karma user Boruto becomes rivals with called Kawaki. Also karma is a pretty big plot point in this arc, so you should be getting most if not all of your questions answered.
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:47 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really want to learn more about the Kama seal

I wont say much, but there's a karma user Boruto becomes rivals with called Kawaki. Also karma is a pretty big plot point in this arc, so you should be getting most if not all of your questions answered.

I know about the Kama and Kawaki and this ark, it’s just that the Kama is really mysterious and I feel like there is a lot that we don’t know about it.
When I get time today, im going to watch it.

How good is it on a scale of one to ten
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:47 PM)snoc Wrote: I wont say much, but there's a karma user Boruto becomes rivals with called Kawaki. Also karma is a pretty big plot point in this arc, so you should be getting most if not all of your questions answered.

I know about the Kama and Kawaki and this ark, it’s just that the Kama is really mysterious and I feel like there is a lot that we don’t know about it.

true, alot still has to be answered

latest chapter spoiler (Click to View)

(Jul. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: When I get time today, im going to watch it.

Kara arc or all of boruto?
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I know about the Kama and Kawaki and this ark, it’s just that the Kama is really mysterious and I feel like there is a lot that we don’t know about it.

true, alot still has to be answered

(Jul. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: When I get time today, im going to watch it.

The entire series in general. Ive never seen Naruto other than a few clips on YouTube
(Jul. 21, 2020  7:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:50 PM)snoc Wrote: true, alot still has to be answered

The entire series in general. Ive never seen Naruto other than a few clips on YouTube

naruto: solid 9/10

naruto shippuden: 8/10

boruto: 6/10 (right now anyways)
I also want to see Sarada’s mangekyo (and her EMS, I am sure that Sasuke is going to swap eyes with her) and the full potential of Boruto’s jougan (which seems to be something the otsutski dislike). Sorry for any spelling errors.
(Apr. 22, 2020  5:33 PM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: *eye slightly changed into sharingan*
I call that Emperor time

Uchira clan is a copy of kurta clan
Who do yall think the strongest characters in naruto are?
#1:Naruto(shippuden), unfortunately
#2: Itachi
#3Confusedasuke(current), also unfortunately
#4:Kakashi(hokage)
#5: Guy