naruto

Naruto is cool. I'm trying to catch up quick with it i'm only on episode 137 and i've been doing this for about a month and a halve i hope i get to shippuden soon.
(Sep. 26, 2013  9:01 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Naruto is cool. I'm trying to catch up quick with it i'm only on episode 137 and i've been doing this for about a month and a halve i hope i get to shippuden soon.

Actually, it's better to start with Shippuden after the Sasuke Retrieval arc. Rest of the episodes are just filler anyway.

Which reminds me, I haven't ever watched Shippuden, I only read the manga.
Hey guys - the fake trailer for the naruto movie - funny as,

hahahahaha cool
Sorry to bump this thread, but I just couldn't hold back anymore. Naruto will be ending shortly, so I thought it'd be nice just to keep him going for a while.

[SPOILER AHEAD!!]

I'm not good at explaining 'cause I am so hyped about this so sorry if I'm not making sence and misspelling, haha. Be sure to check the latest chapter out as I on't want to spoil it.
Every one who is your favorite character and why mine is kakashi I have all ways liked kakashi because he is pretty cool and he is what I'd call a true ninja he has smarts he has skill like i said a true ninja
A year ago, all my friends were spoiling thing so I desperately caught up. I WAS interested, but when I finally caught up in the manga, it got REALLY dragged out and predictable....prior the latest set of chapters, I was considering dropping it completely. It has been better, but I have already dropped the anime completely. When this series finishes, I won't be looking back. It went on for too long and didn't stay good consistantly. Thats just how I feel on this one though. I have been much happier watching and reading tons of other great series that are actually worthy of praise/criticism, and that aren't from the pure Shonen genre. I can't even review Naruto because of its length, and because of how uninterested I would be in doing so.

Naruto isn't bad...it's just....meh?
I'm not sure if anyone still reads the Manga like me. Just to let you guys know, Naruto is ending Nov. 10th witch means 4 chapters left.

Right now, the current chapters, we have finally got our Narto vs Sasuke fight.... Yes!!

Of course, we are are going to have a lot of unanswered questions, but I believe the movie will answer some of them.

Also, there's a possibility we might get a spin-off like Akkipuden or so I've heard. Just going to say, I don't think I'd want another series. I'd be awesome to finish it now.
Yeah, I heard about it... And I started crying...Crying I grew up reading Naruto and I'm feeling like my youth is definitely ending on Nov. 10th...Crying
Oh damn I forgot this is ending....

If any of you don't know,Kakashi can finally use Susanoo in the manga!
Please edit your posts wirh spoiler tags...not everyone is caught up with the manga.

Ok does anyone else support my #AKAMARU FOR HOKAGE 2K14 movement? Its for a good cause... But srsly chapter 698 made me wonder if Naruto and Sasuke are just gonna walk around with an arm missing for the rest of the series and act like nothing happened XD. Btw i cosplayed as Kiba Inuzuka at school today and only THREE PEOPLE laughed at me! I feel accomplished...
Nah Kakashi the next Hokage <3 and it proven already....
It was proven he would in the new trailer. Honestly though, Naruto is to young to understand political matters and stuff. You can't just depend on strength alone. Kakashi has seen way more then Naruto and the rest of the babys.

This chapter was definitely a blast. They won't be walking with a hand missing I believe because if you watch the movie trailers , Naruto has his arm wrapped up.

Definitely can't wait for the last chapter.
The last two chapters, 699 and 700, were awesome. The latter served as an epilogue.

My two OTPs became canon and two others which I supported became official as well (ShikaTema and SaiIno). It was a good ending with the characters being happy and Naruto being the Hokage. Love that it was all in colour. That does not happen very often with manga chapters, especially ones which are the epilogue.

I cannot wait for The Last (which will be about Naruto and Hinata primarily). It is going to be a film about love and the NaruHina fan in me is immensely pleased about that.
Yea didnt they get hashiramas dna for new arms or something?
It is mentioned that hidden leaf is the most influential
But how
It's only the 3rd strongest in military and economy
(Apr. 06, 2019  12:30 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: It is mentioned that hidden leaf is the most influential
But how
It's not about quantity, it's about qualityWink
Minato, Kushina,Fugaku, Itachi, Shisui, Neji,Madara,and Obito. Imagine of all of them were to be alive, who on earth would challenge The Hidden Leaf! That's why it's more influential. 
In short, Konoha might not have that great of a military, but whatever number of Ninja's they have, they are top notch. And let's not forget Sasuke and Naruto,the kids you physically manhandled a God(Momoshiki) and fought and won against Madara ,because of them too, Konoha is too strong. When you got a Rennigan and Kyuubi by your side, you are invincible.
Though I am not sure about the economy part, where did you see this?
(Apr. 08, 2019  5:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  12:30 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: It is mentioned that hidden leaf is the most influential
But how
It's not about quantity, it's about qualityWink
Minato, Kushina,Fugaku, Itachi, Shisui, Neji,Madara,and Obito. Imagine of all of them were to be alive, who on earth would challenge The Hidden Leaf! That's why it's more influential. 
In short, Konoha might not have that great of a military, but whatever number of Ninja's they have, they are top notch. And let's not forget Sasuke and Naruto,the kids you physically manhandled a God(Momoshiki) and fought and won against Madara ,because of them too, Konoha is too strong. When you got a Rennigan and Kyuubi by your side, you are invincible.
According to the wiki
Cloud village has 5/5 economy and 4/5 military
Whereas every other village has 2/5 economy
And konoha has 3/5 military
(Apr. 08, 2019  9:32 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  5:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It's not about quantity, it's about qualityWink
According to the wiki
Hidden cloud is way ahead in technology, that could be the reason that their economy is 5/5. 
The proof of Technology can be seen in the movie, The Last- Naruto the movie, when every other village was using wild jutsus they have trained for all of their lives to master, to destroy the meteor, but The Hidden Cloud, used giant MF Guns! 
Though this databook from which the information has been taken by the wiki is 2 years old, and is of a period when Tsunade was the Hokage. Things have changed ever since, and I expect Konoha to be up there with Kumogakure.
(Apr. 08, 2019  10:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  9:32 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: According to the wiki
Hidden cloud is way ahead in technology, that could be the reason that their economy is 5/5. 
The proof of Technology can be seen in the movie, The Last- Naruto the movie, when every other village was using wild jutsus they have trained for all of yheir loves to master, to destroy he meteor, but The Hidden Cloud, used giant MF Guns! 
Though this databook from which the information has been taken by the wiki is 2 years old, and is of a period when Tsunade was the Hokage. Things have changed ever since, and I expect Konoha to be up there with Kumogakure.
Adding the economy and military the ranks would be
1-cloud
2-stone
3-leaf
4-mist
5-sand
Maybe leaf would have topped stone ,but would be close to cloud
I finished Naruto a long time ago. Now I'm in shpuden... Then I stopped at episode 15. I got bored of the same things over and over again. The only parts that were interesting to me were when sasuke was there and when Naruto used the Nine-tails' power. So, I came up with an idea. What if I skipped EVERYSINGLE episode of Shippuden by playing the ninja storm games. So far it's working lol
(Apr. 08, 2019  9:27 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I finished Naruto a long time ago. Now I'm in shpuden... Then I stopped at episode 15. I got bored of the same things over and over again. The only parts that were interesting to me were when sasuke was there and when Naruto used the Nine-tails' power. So, I came up with an idea. What if I skipped EVERYSINGLE episode of Shippuden by playing the ninja storm games. So far it's working lol
Although I never watched past 20 episodes of Naruto
I still have an advice, avoid fillers
Or you can just start with the war arc
(Apr. 09, 2019  11:40 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  9:27 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I finished Naruto a long time ago. Now I'm in shpuden... Then I stopped at episode 15. I got bored of the same things over and over again. The only parts that were interesting to me were when sasuke was there and when Naruto used the Nine-tails' power. So, I came up with an idea. What if I skipped EVERYSINGLE episode of Shippuden by playing the ninja storm games. So far it's working lol
Although I never watched past 20 episodes of Naruto
I still have an advice, avoid fillers
Or you can just start with the war arc
When you say you haven't watched more than 20 episodes of Naruto, you mean Naruto itself or Shippuden?
I might agree that shippuden had a little pacing problem, but some of the fillers were good, like the Tsunade infinite Tsukuyomi and Itachi shinden Arc.
But skipping directly to the war arc is a big no-no. You gotta know a lot about Madara and  Obito, you gotta know a lot to link to the arc. There will be a lot of questions if you skip to the shinobi war, resulting you going randomly through all the episodes. Let's not forget that the story about Naruto, so by directly skipping to the war arc, you lose that essence, that philosophy and that thought behind the season.
If anything, watch full Naruto, and then skip to the Akatsuki arc. But we all have our opinions. This is my personal opinion.