lucky beyblade pieces

Poll: do you have a lucky beyblade object, and do you take it around with you?

yes,yes
62.30%
yes,no
19.67%
no,yes
4.92%
no,no
13.11%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
(Jul. 28, 2011  1:41 AM)Fyurity Wrote: I found out when i wear my clear red tool it gives me a more powerful launch! Also I have to carry my storm pegasus...me training it...i feel like im ginga...whos a girl of course....
i wear it on my finger btw like a ring

I put my tool on my finger one time, it got stuck... it took me two sticks of butter and 30 minutes of crying in pain before I finally got it off. Then in all my powerful glory I put it back on my finger... True Story.
(Jul. 29, 2011  3:28 AM)Autopsyboy Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2011  1:41 AM)Fyurity Wrote: I found out when i wear my clear red tool it gives me a more powerful launch! Also I have to carry my storm pegasus...me training it...i feel like im ginga...whos a girl of course....

I put my tool on my finger one time, it got stuck... it took me two sticks of butter and 30 minutes of crying in pain before I finally got it off. Then in all my powerful glory I put it back on my finger... True Story.

so.... you put it back on your finger? I thought the finger was gone after an Autopsy... Joyful_3

I've thought hard and found out the hidden mystery, my lucky bey was a 'late' birthday present from a mate, its my Galaxy Pegasus, I got him a Flame Byxis (for £5 more ¬¬), and we had a battle, and it was a duo KO... shame he doesn't love that byxis.......
(Jul. 29, 2011  3:28 AM)Autopsyboy Wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. For me olive oil works LOADS better than butter.
Driger Bit <3
teal metal face <3 lol and my pre-hws pegasis wheel....

EDIT: wow i cant beleive i forgot the beypointer... i ALWAYS have it attached to my launcher in some way...
i take my torch pegasus everywhere, sometimes i perform in the streets with him, I once got to do a circus act with it and it went down well, so i take it everywhere to impress people
Mine is hell unicorno BD145RF with my lucky limited editon red and white clear Perseus face . Bested the best defense types. That's how I beat a 14-18 yr old and im only 11!
I always have my earth leone 145d with me.It also has a limited edition white and green clear leone face.its so awsome
When deciding between Bull or Aquario in a custom, I always go with my sign for good luck, Aquarius.

While I don't normally believe in something as illogical as a horoscope, there is always some truth to these things, otherwise they would have been around for so long.
I got a Infinity Wheel that seems lucky
or it could be my turbine senpuujin custom bey, it's orginially tornado leone, but custom coloured and custom stickers soo....