lolhai . I'm reality .

Hello everybody ! I'm reality !

I started blading ever since I was a little kid . It was during the plastics era . If I remember correct , I had the whole Dranzer collection and a bunch of others . I also had my favourite plastic , Voltaic Ape . I would blade for long hours with my sister , father , mother , cousin , dog , cat , mouse , snake , tiger etc . (just kidding!) After some time , I stopped playing with Beyblades and started with Gundam and TCG's .

One year later or so , I was about to move house . As I was cleaning up my room , I found my plastics . As I didn't really care about them then , I just gave them to my mom to sell at a garage sale or something .

Fast forward many years later , I was just walking around the mall and I felt like looking at some Gundam . The Beyblade section was right next to the Gundam , so I also went to take a peek there . I was shocked to find out that Takara-Tomy made a new system . My love for Beyblade just suddenly sparked up again . I bought my first two Beyblades , Dark Wolf DF145FS and Storm Pegasis 105RF .

I immediatly went back home to play with the Beyblades . I would use this bowl as I did now have a stadium then . It would be very fun and exciting to watch as the RF would even go up the slopes of the bowl !

Eventually , I took a break from blading because I was low on money . But soon , I bought another Beyblade, Dark Cancer CH120SF.

A few months ago , I went on a trip to Australia , Melbourne to be exact . I saw that the Beyblades there were about 25% cheaper than the Beyblades at my place . I bought many Beyblades there.

So that was my introduction . Reply and stuff ?
Welcome reality and stay out of trouble. 1st post
Welcome to the WBO!! Read your welcome PM and use the search function. They WILL Help...

Go to Build Me a Combo! 2 to list your parts. There, we can make good combos for you. Also, go to the Official Events Forum to check out what tournaments are taking place near you. Nothing? Go to the WBO General Forum under your region to look for discussion on tournaments and find other bladers near you.

If you want go to the Off-topic forums to discuss non-beyblade activities and check out the Beyblade General Forum. Zero-G is being discussed there.

Also ,be nice, use the help option in the top right, and be respectful to the moderators and other members. Arguing, yelling, and swearing at the members could get you warned, suspended, and eventually banned. You don't want that...

Enjoy your stay and have Fun!! Smile
Woah , that's a long intro .
Anyways , welcome to the WBO !
Some tips to help you around here :
Welcome to WBO, read the rules before doing anything else.
[Image: t7S8Q.gif]
Nice to meet you.

I must say, I'm a little shocked that you manage to come from somewhere that has more expensive beyblades than Australia - we pay almost double compared to most countries for beyblades (and everything else really).

Shame you got rid of those plastics, haha, but always nice to see people returning to the game. Smile
Your intro should be able to make a chapter for a story lawl.

Nice to see you took time in your first post, but anyways,

Hi and Welcome to the WBO!
Thanks everyone ! And th!nk , are you serious ? I live in Malaysia and the stuff there are pretty cheap to me . The only problem is the food there , so expensive T_T
Hm, quite odd, I recall hearing Malaysia's prices were cheaper than ours (like everywhere else) but perhaps we do have them cheaper than somewhere.

But yes, food prices are definitely one of the most common complaints I hear from people who have travelled to Australia, and it's very much justified.
Great to see a rather 'active' new member. I always see members who sign up, then never go back on.

Welcome! I remember replying to some of your posts on here. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to follow the rules, wouldn't want anyone getting warned if possible. And feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Thank you Cannon and Ryu-X ! Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to have another plastic era blader here. I was playing plastics until 2004. I was also a big fan of Dranzer back in the day. I still am actually hah.

Here are some threads you might find helpful.
If you need any help feel free to PM me. IM always around.