eternal
extreme
unite 
absorb
press
reboot
broken destroy with flat hole
Buster Xcalibur Blitz Xtreme acc:Nitrogenic
(Apr. 20, 2020  10:27 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Buster Xcalibur Blitz Xtreme acc:Nitrogenic

challonge is not working but I wrote you down I will post brackets once we have 8 players
Could you be more clear on what parts are TT and what parts are Hasbro(The layers and drivers)? Maybe separate them into groups?
(Apr. 20, 2020  10:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Could you be more clear on what parts are TT and what parts are Hasbro(The layers and drivers)? Maybe separate them into groups?

why does that matter?

but I will
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:50 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  10:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Could you be more clear on what parts are TT and what parts are Hasbro(The layers and drivers)? Maybe separate them into groups?

why does that matter?

but I will

Because you’re not supposed to mix Takara Tomy layers with Hasbro drivers and Hasbro layers with Takara Tomy drivers.
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:50 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:

why does that matter?

but I will
Because TT and Hasbro can’t be mixed together. Well, they can, but you’re not supposed to.
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:50 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: why does that matter?

but I will

Because you’re not supposed to mix Takara Tomy layers with Hasbro drivers and Hasbro layers with Takara Tomy drivers.

ok sry but if you want to mix them you can
idc

(Apr. 20, 2020  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:50 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: why does that matter?

but I will
Because TT and Hasbro can’t be mixed together. Well, they can, but you’re not supposed to.
okay I didn't know but you can mix them in your combos if you want
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:55 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Because you’re not supposed to mix Takara Tomy layers with Hasbro drivers and Hasbro layers with Takara Tomy drivers.

ok sry but if you want to mix them you can
idc

(Apr. 20, 2020  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Because TT and Hasbro can’t be mixed together. Well, they can, but you’re not supposed to.

Don’t. It’s not allowed in tournaments, and you’ll end up damaging your Hasbro layers.
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:55 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: ok sry but if you want to mix them you can
idc

Don’t. It’s not allowed in tournaments, and you’ll end up damaging your Hasbro layers.

oh ok but I'm allowing people to use hasbro drivers with my takara tomy energy layers
Slash Valkyrie 10Meteor Revolve Retsu. My Challonge account is BuilderROB.
(Apr. 21, 2020  1:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Slash Valkyrie Meteor Revolve Retsu. My Challonge account is BuilderROB.
disk?
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:13 AM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  1:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Slash Valkyrie Meteor Revolve Retsu. My Challonge account is BuilderROB.
disk?

Sorry. 10 please.
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:13 AM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: disk?

Sorry. 10 please.
Ok

If we get 8 before 7:00 I will start early
Spryzen Requiem 7 Absorb.
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:16 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Spryzen Requiem 7 Absorb.
witch spin and would you like a frame?
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:48 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
witch spin and would you like a frame?

Opposite spin if you can and left if you can’t. No frame, thank you.
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:49 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:48 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: witch spin and would you like a frame?

Opposite spin if you can and left if you can’t. No frame, thank you.
okay but if you encounter a person using legend sprizon I will make both beys same spin

I will post the brackets tomorrow or the day after

requium is no longer with us
Drain Fafnir 7 Eternal. Challonge account is HashtagFafnir.
Deadline to make combo is tonight at 8 if an odd number of people join  I will extend to one for no longer than a day before starting a tournament

(Apr. 25, 2020  2:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Drain Fafnir 7 Eternal. Challonge account is HashtagFafnir.

In

Could you get more bbnpeople 
You don't have to .

the winners are the following enter
1 #Fafnir.
2 GeneriCringe
3 Nitrogenic
4 BuilderROB
Did you finish this one? It hardly looks like it. I suppose you did. I'll reopen your other one. But seriously, stop posting the same thread five times over.
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:33 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Did you finish this one? It hardly looks like it. I suppose you did. I'll reopen your other one. But seriously, stop posting the same thread five times over.

that was an accident sorry

(Apr. 26, 2020  1:34 AM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:33 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Did you finish this one? It hardly looks like it. I suppose you did. I'll reopen your other one. But seriously, stop posting the same thread five times over.

that was an accident sorry

pls open the 21 rplyl one