let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
(Oct. 25, 2010  10:01 PM)Wraith Wrote: I use 3,2,1..Go Shoot! Or 3,2,1..Go Cancer!
But I've been trading Clear Wheels of late, so I say:
3,2,1...Go Cancer, no Bull. Libr- Horuseus, Serpent! No, Wolf. Cancer. Definitely Cancer.
And my favorite (I was not paying attention):
1,3,4,5, Let it Shoot!

LOL! love the last one. made me LOL
I (when with another individual) personally just say "3, 2, 1" and launch on the "1".
Go Shoot rocks! I like this one better; I dunno why.
Go shot is good to hear but i sometimes feel like it's Barney [ how i met your mother ] saying that to call booze shots
I know someone who says let it shoot... they can't decide wether to say go shoot or let it rip i prefer go shoot it just sounds cooler as to me let it rip sounds like a farting competition...
Personally i prefer the saying Go Shoot is just seems original and whenever i battle i always like to say Go Shoot just a force of habbit now after watching the anime in japanese lol
i also think because i watched the japanese version saying go shoot then i watched english saying let it rip so it sounded strange
How could anybody not use "Go Shoot" after seeing the way AkirasDaddy uses it, hah.
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How could anybody not use "Go Shoot" after seeing the way AkirasDaddy uses it, hah.

this wins the argument hands down...
I have not seen the japanese version and have never heard of go shoot. It seems a bit odd to me and LET IT RIP! sounds cool.
really like i said earlier it's used too much in stuff
(Oct. 26, 2010  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How could anybody not use "Go Shoot" after seeing the way AkirasDaddy uses it, hah.

Hey is there a video ???
(Oct. 26, 2010  7:05 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Hey is there a video ???
It is not a video ... Look in his selling topic to see how he uses "Go Shoot" in his messages.
I use
3,2,1 LET IIIIITTTT RIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
I dont say go shoot, it just seems kind of odd to me.
I say let it rip because it makes my opponents laugh and launch weakly. I don't like saying go shoot because it incorporates gang violence
This can go on forever as those who watch the Japanese version will mostly say go shoot btw in indian dubbing they used to say Ho Jaye Shooru [ Lets Start ]
now lets face it, on EVERY beyblade commercial I've seen it's let it rip in cool deep teenage american hot model voices
You would be controlled by the voice of hot tv models? if its a girl im changing sides...
Now i have watched many jap raw episodes so i really don't care anymore , but how gingka says it i love it , it feels like he has some drink in his mouth & still says it awesomely
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:07 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: This can go on forever as those who watch the Japanese version will mostly say go shoot btw in indian dubbing they used to say Ho Jaye Shooru [ Lets Start ]

I'm going to start saying that because I'm from India and speak hindi ho jaye shooru! Sound like something. Y dad who used to play with tops like the japanese. ^ I bet if I said that I would confuse my opponent . In my personal opinion tags better than both combined
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:04 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:07 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: This can go on forever as those who watch the Japanese version will mostly say go shoot btw in indian dubbing they used to say Ho Jaye Shooru [ Lets Start ]

I'm going to start saying that because I'm from India and speak hindi ho jaye shooru! Sound like something. Y dad who used to play with tops like the japanese. ^ I bet if I said that I would confuse my opponent . In my personal opinion tags better than both combined

I didn't get you properly
(Oct. 28, 2010  7:07 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:04 AM)Ra Wrote:

I didn't get you properly

oh sorry posting from my itouch stupid spellcheck....

any way wat i mean that sounds pretty cool and confusing to anybody who doesnt know the language
I say 3,2,1 Let it Shoot! XD
i have never seen the new series so i have only known let it rip. i was a bit confused when i went to bey hurricane and everyone was saying go shoot. im sticking with let it rip.