let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
(Feb. 14, 2020  10:25 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Sometimes when I'm feeling silly I'll count down using
"Gone Gone the form of man
Lisa Needs Braces
Dental Plan!"

But very few people seem to understand that one.

I've seen that Simpsons episode! Smile
I'm more comfortable saying let it rip, cause if you mumble it sounds like your cursing
I like to be inclusive so I say “1, 2, 3, Let it go shoot!”
Let it rip is the way to eternal life
I said Let it Shoot one time
Let it rip because go shoot doesn’t sound right to me but i grew up with the eng dub beyblade so i dunno.

Sometimes i say goooo MAGIKARP!
I say let it rip for right spin (like valkyre) and go shoot for left spin (like fafnir)
I literally say Le er Rip
I say Let it rip all the time but Go shoot a little bit
Go it root
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:52 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Go it root

I should say that more often.
For me, I just say let it rip cause I’m used to watching beyblade burst and seeing the Bladers say let it rip

Here’s my YouTube channel, with lots of great beyblade content
https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCBfr...fSgJhSs99Q
lol when I'm w/ my friends, we just say 3,2,1 then wait for an undisclosed amount of time, (usually a second or so) then launch at the exact same time. We have played so often together that we know when the other will launch. Sometimes we say nothing and then launch, and that works 60% of the time. When I am by my self, I say nothing. I only say Let it rip when I need a lot of power, like how martial artists say Hai!!! or Hi-yah!!! Does anyone else do the weird mind-melding thing we do???
when i am at a tournament i just say "HYAH!" when i launch.
when im with my friends, we just start launching, most of the time on sync, or if it takes them a long time to get ready, i just get annoyed and start rushing them saying " three, two one goooooooooooooooooooooooOooooOoOoOo (keep this up until they launch) shoot!"
I used to say let it rip but now i prefer go shoot. I still use let it rip from time to time.
when im with my friends i say 3 2 1 go sh and then before i finish he screems the countdown again and says let it rip every time its not even a joke anymore
For the most part, I usually just count down, then say "Go," but if I had to pick one, I'd pick "Let It Rip" because of the nostalgia from growing up with the Metal Fusion series. I will agree that "Go Shoot" sounds a bit more mature, though.

(Feb. 15, 2020  9:23 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Let it rip because go shoot doesn’t sound right to me but i grew up with the eng dub beyblade so i dunno.

Sometimes i say goooo MAGIKARP!

Same here, except I'm a bit more comfortable with "Go Shoot."
I use go shoot because it just sounds better to me, but your preferences are you preferences and I can’t change that.
I actually prefer the French version tbh.
(Sep. 20, 2020  12:27 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I actually prefer the French version tbh.

What’s that?
(Sep. 20, 2020  3:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  12:27 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I actually prefer the French version tbh.

What’s that?

Hyper Vitesse
I prefer Go Shoot , because it sounds WAYYYYYYYYYY MORE COOL