lS.12.Under.Rbt

Hi, so on discord I made combo for someone on the WBO named Makai11 (sorry if this isn't right lol) and when he used the combo he said that it broke his Z Achilles. He sad it used counterbreak XD. Is this actually a good combo, or was Z Achilles a weak bey? It IS a Cho z bey though.
(Jun. 17, 2019  2:55 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so on discord I made combo for someone on the WBO named Makai11 (sorry if this isn't right lol) and when he used the combo he said that it broke his Z Achilles. He sad it used counterbreak XD. Is this actually a good combo, or was Z Achilles a weak bey? It IS a Cho z bey though.

It is also a weak Cho-Z Bey. But that would depend on what combo Z Achilles was on. What was the Z Achilles combo?
Yes, it was stock
My zA isn't weak on it's stock combo. It beats my mG3 0B at/br with a burst almost every battle. Maybe I just got a good mold though.
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:08 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: My zA isn't weak on it's stock combo. It beats my mG3 0B at/br with a burst almost every battle. Maybe I just got a good mold though.

I got an unburstable mold. But the down side is that it takes so much recoil that it dies if it gets hit hard by a heavier Bey.
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:08 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: My zA isn't weak on it's stock combo. It beats my mG3 0B at/br with a burst almost every battle. Maybe I just got a good mold though.

I got an unburstable mold. But the down side is that it takes so much recoil that it dies if it gets hit hard by a heavier Bey.

That's weird. Mine bursts, just not that much. Mine also doesn't take that much recoil.
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:14 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I got an unburstable mold. But the down side is that it takes so much recoil that it dies if it gets hit hard by a heavier Bey.

That's weird. Mine bursts, just not that much. Mine also doesn't take that much recoil.

Mine literally flys out of the stadium if it gets hit hard enough.
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:14 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's weird. Mine bursts, just not that much. Mine also doesn't take that much recoil.

Mine literally flys out of the stadium if it gets hit hard enough.

That's Crazy!
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:16 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Mine literally flys out of the stadium if it gets hit hard enough.

That's Crazy!
Yeah.
(Jun. 17, 2019  2:55 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so on discord I made combo for someone on the WBO named Makai11 (sorry if this isn't right lol) and when he used the combo he said that it broke his Z Achilles. He sad it used counterbreak XD. Is this actually a good combo, or was Z Achilles a weak bey? It IS a Cho z bey though.

The combo doesn't look like it's tooo good or something. And, the z achilles could have been weaker and this last battle would have probably been it's last one even if it battled another combo. Also, just because it broke some bey doesn't mean it's good. This combo is kinda light compared to the current meta bey or even early cho z era beys, and I don't think the combo has much same or opposite spin stamina. Might be a decent (at maximum) same spin semi mobile attack combo.
Z Achilles is a structurally week layer that is prone to breaking. This specific combo likely had little to do with that.
Oof. Ok lol
(Jan. 13, 2020  1:33 AM)Orpheus Wrote: No,just no

Again, please stop reviving half year old threads. If the topic isn't active, people probably ended the discussion or lost interest.
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:43 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  1:33 AM)Orpheus Wrote: No,just no

Again, please stop reviving half year old threads. If the topic isn't active, people probably ended the discussion or lost interest.

I don’t read the date,sorry