size:normal
extra:baground whatever you like.
(Nov. 13, 2012  8:01 AM)meteor of death Wrote: signature
animation:yes
meteo l drago clashing raystriker and raystriker flying off
text:none

I can make both beys clashing and having a battle forever. I cannot make any bey fly off. Is that okay?
signature
animation : yes
renders : hades kerbecs beating meteor L drago up, with Ryuga in the side and damian in the side of hades kerbecs
text : raystriker9 team nightmares
size: normal
background : gold
etc : take out a few things if it's too advance but please do make it , and I want the animation to be there
Hi, I'd like to request to China:

GFX: Signature
I just want to say to China, Im expecting something amazingly good, compared to your old works, for that request. It's bg and render perfect sync. Now show me your skills~
(Nov. 14, 2012  5:57 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I just want to say to China, Im expecting something amazingly good, compared to your old works, for that request. It's bg and render perfect sync. Now show me your skills~

Yes, yes Kujikato. I'm good at picking random backgrounds! Surprise me, China!
Sorry I haven't been able to make anything lately! My internet's been down!
And to add onto that, I've burned my fingers, so I can only type with one hand.
It sucks. Neyh. DX
Do you think you could do a avatar with Ichigo(bleach) In his Bankai?
(Nov. 13, 2012  8:01 AM)meteor of death Wrote: signature
animation:yes
meteo l drago clashing raystriker and raystriker flying off
text:none
I'm sorry, I have tried several times and the request just can't work. I'm sorry but I can't do you request.

(Nov. 14, 2012  7:49 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: signature
animation : yes
renders : hades kerbecs beating meteor L drago up, with Ryuga in the side and damian in the side of hades kerbecs
text : raystriker9 team nightmares
size: normal
background : gold
etc : take out a few things if it's too advance but please do make it , and I want the animation to be there
too advanced, sorry.

(Nov. 13, 2012  3:38 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  2:19 AM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  12:30 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can I have a sig and an avatar please
Can Kai make it
Animation:Yes
Image:Kai launching Dranzer MS
Writing:None
Size:The maximum for an avatar

Signature
Animation:No
Kai (From G-Rev) when he is all beat up (You know with the bandages) and Dranzer MS
Text:Thunder Dome (At the bottom please)
Size:500x200
Extra:Can you make the background red
Thanks
Is it okay if I don't have a pic of kai injured?
Yeah it's fine.

Sorry for triple post, but here is thunder dome's Sig and Avatar:

[Image: tumblr_mdk5h5NIEk1rkl9uao1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mdk5g2OdM61rkl9uao1_500.png]
dude I said take out a few thing if it's too advance so do it pleaseAngry
so what do u mean by "too advance , sorry" huh? huh? Angry
take out whatever u like, just make it. This time I mean it cause last time also u did this to me
I mean "come on" Speechless
OK i've come on the decision chinablade will make my sig cause she's wayyy better then the other guy and hopefully she will make it faster ,and do it pls chinablade
@ Raystriker9, I am currently not taking requests at this time. Plus, that was rude. I've burned my fingers and can barely type, as is. Just accept it. Jeez.
As a GFXer, we have the right to decline any requests that we think are hard to do or, in this case, advanced.
~China
kaihiwatari5673
Thank you for the amazing avatar and signature. I'm already using them.
Thanks
(Nov. 16, 2012  11:22 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: dude I said take out a few thing if it's too advance so do it pleaseAngry
so what do u mean by "too advance , sorry" huh? huh? Angry
take out whatever u like, just make it. This time I mean it cause last time also u did this to me
I mean "come on" Speechless
OK i've come on the decision chinablade will make my sig cause he's wayyy better then the other guy and hopefully he will make it faster ,and do it pls chinablade

First off, Chinablade is a GIRL! kahiwatatari5673. Can you do MY request? I hope it isn't too hard!
hey kahiwatatari5673 can you try again pleaseeee!i beg you.
(Nov. 16, 2012  10:00 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: @ Raystriker9, I am currently not taking requests at this time. Plus, that was rude. I've burned my fingers and can barely type, as is. Just accept it. Jeez.
As a GFXer, we have the right to decline any requests that we think are hard to do or, in this case, advanced.
~China
I know that was rude and I didn't mean to be rude so sorry but he did this to me last time
also so at least he should have took a little things out and made it so I just became a little
angryUnhappy
But you already have a new signature, raystriker9
but its not as good as ur gonna make
This is for meteor of death:

[Image: tumblr_mdn63hJWIr1rkl9uao1_500.png]

don't forget to give me credit.
dude meteor of death is forgot his pass so he is letting me use it.you will never see him on this site.
oh yes meteo of death has left this site but a new member named galaxy blaster has joined this site and u just made a awesome sig for meteor of death so make somethig like that for me to but related to my request pls
Just be a little patient!!! He has other people requesting too!
I think Mexamaster is Leaving WBO after The GFX Tourney and China Burned her hands :o so, Hey may or may not do these requests! Patient People Stay here! Other people Just Go and head to Other Shops
Uh, I'm sorry to say this but...
I'm quitting this shop.
Sorry. I just feel like I'm getting any business, and the requests I get are pretty hard.
So... Yeah.
Bye, I guess.
Cancel my request. I'll guess I'll go to another shop. Bye China Unhappy