kaihiwatari5673 & Beybladefoever's avatar/signature service for everybody [FREE]

This is the signature and avatar shop that me and beybladefoever have decided to make. Anyone can request. There is no special requirement to request on this shop. I focus on avatars and almost on signatures but beybladefoever is mostly dedicated to signatures but also does avatars as well. You decide on who wants to do your signature and/or avatar and how do you want it in this format:

Creator (kaihiwatari5673 or beybladefoever)
Type (Avatar or Signature)
Size (kai prefers 500 X 200, beybladefoever will do this size as well)
Renders (You can submit links leading to the picture or just tell us what you want, example: kite and eight with guardian revizer.)
Text (The writing that you want to be in your sig or avatar. kaihiwatari5673 prefers choosing the best font and color for the sig or avatar)
Etc. (Anything else you might want on your sig that is not related to the other sections above)

Format needs to be followed or we will strictly not do your request!
WE DO NOT DO ANIMATIONS!!!!!!!
FINALLY, THE EXAMPLES!!!

kaihiwatari5673:
beybladefoever: (Examples will never stay the way they are now. They will change as when we make better sigs and avatars)

Don't be shy and request away!!!
That's MBX.2's shop and me and beybladefoever decided to resign and make our own shop, without MBX.2

Edit: Mods close please

I see what you did there, okay, closed.