[Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop

Poll: do yu like your Sig or Avatar?

It's Awesome
66.67%
It's Lame
33.33%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Welcme to my sig/avatar shop. I'll try to make at least 5 orders a day. Make sure to read the rules before posting.

Rules:
* I'll finish it in time, so please don't rush
* I can't render, but i'll try my best
* There's some stuff i can't do like Animation, so please don't ask
* I only use solid colors. (Still don't know how to fully use Gimp)

Here are the rules so follow the. Here are the Examples, and i was playing aronud so it might not look as good.

MBX'S Examples:
New shop... By the Way can I have signature the best you can do?
Well for getting more people try to make sigs for examples or i have seen some shops getting closed.
I'll try to post them
MBX First Get me the best Signature you can make do write any thing on it...
If that's a challange, I accept. But it miht take awhile since i got a new program.
Nope That no Challenge. I know you are better. I never said I am good... I just said I am Improving
I'm like in the middle

Is my Signature Done? I don't think it will take too much time...
The Sigs won't uploadBull_Frustrated
Why? Use this imgur.com

if saved as GIMP file. then it won't upload save it more like export it to PNG or JPG files
I'm uploading the examples right now, but i'll show you my best Sig in the contest.
(Aug. 30, 2012  3:06 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Is my Signature Done? I don't think it will take too much time...

Hey come on man be patient you will get your sig soon okay he is trying his best and he is doing this for free so i guess you should respect that.

A Note To MasterBlader-X - yeah i understand take your time but try to did it a little quickly and as for your uploading problem you can use http://imageshack.us/ .
well i got the examples posted.
(Aug. 30, 2012  3:45 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: well i got the examples posted.

Did you? There not showing up for me.
Link are not working they are broken..

Prandix I know and I respect him. I not being rude if you think I am being rude.. MBX is my BUD
Let me try something else.
Wait I got it Just right click the link and then click open it in new tab then it will work
Try now, i had to put it in links
Renders are nice. But Graphics too Simple. Try to improve. Use Blend tool. Gradient tool. Fractals.. ETC

I have voted It's Awesome Because I know you can Improve...
Tips I gave you try them...
2 lame vote 1 awesome vote REMEMBER TO IMPROVE Look for Tut on youtube
Thanksand i just finish the on i'll put into te contest, but I didn't do my all on it.
Can I still request an Siggy?
if so, I post it
Yeah what you want oh and i forgot o update the OP so wait a few minutes and then post it.
you can all discuss this in pm.
Size: 230x115
Image: Tsubassa with black hair on the left, a picture of a poison fusion wheel, an eagle energy ring, and a virgo facebolt on the right.
Background: lightning print.