is the beylogger worth it?

is a beylogger or beylogger + worth the purchase for north american beybladers?  or is it merely us trying to be like the anime?  either way i would/ im sure my kids would love one lol.  i do have the Japanese app loaded on my phone for the bey points from tt products.  

thank you for your input.

cheers
Well...
Besides getting bey points, the mean purpose of beylogger is to connect with the account on official website and thus you can registrate on official games...So it doesn't worth so much if you are not in Japan...
Actually I use beylogger as launcher grips...
Not worth it. The beylogger is supposed to be used on the WBBA app, but it is blocked everywhere else except for Japan now. It can also be used for 3DS, but it has to be japanese too.

Basically, it's a waste of money
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:31 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Not worth it. The beylogger is supposed to be used on the WBBA app, but it is blocked everywhere else except for Japan now. It can also be used for 3DS, but it has to be japanese too.

I can use the app fine
(Mar. 13, 2018  1:41 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:31 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Not worth it. The beylogger is supposed to be used on the WBBA app, but it is blocked everywhere else except for Japan now. It can also be used for 3DS, but it has to be japanese too.

I can use the app fine

You probably got it before, but now it is Country Locked on app store
If you got the app, I guess you can say that it's worth it. If you won something with those points gathered from the codes and BeyLogger... that's another problem.

Even if you don't have the app there are ways to get it despite it being region-locked. Especially if you don't mind it being only in Japanese text.
The app has to be somewhere on google
(Mar. 13, 2018  4:35 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: If you got the app, I guess you can say that it's worth it. If you won something with those points gathered from the codes and BeyLogger... that's another problem.

Even if you don't have the app there are ways to get it despite it being region-locked. Especially if you don't mind it being only in Japanese text.

In BBG's video, they got amaterios and then they got it through samurai buyer
Here is a link to the app. Set up your account on the website with Google translate then you can log into your app to log beypoints. Or just learn Japanese.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17gc5DMt...p=drivesdk

Cheers
you can actually just go get an apk or download via QuoApp I believe on Android...not sure about iOS, but I downloaded it as an apk after region locking I believe...

and yeah, you could use Samurai Buyer, though just buying stuff off of there seems to be quite expensive due to the high shipping or something despite the size of beyblades and packaging... Unhappy...
I've got the Beylogger+, I got the app from another source as I can't get it from the European Android App Store.  There's a YouTube video that shows how, though it's made by a kid, so it takes a little while to work out which site he goes to.  I may not be able to spend my points, but it's useful to have a record of my Beys and parts when I scan the TT codes and fun to play the daily quiz for points.  I would like to be able to download the South Korean app as well, which I think is more like the 3DS game, but it would give me a chance to put the Korean codes I have to use, as I have some South Korean Beys and the codes don't work with the Japanese app.

https://youtu.be/3uDim1aORUE
Other than decoration, I use the Beylogger to track my general spin speed. But besides that, unless you can read Japanese, it's essentially useless.
The beylogger makes for a sweet grip! Just put some batteries in to give it some weight.
I have a bey logger + which I bought for 15 dollar from my friend

I mean auction going on
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:34 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Other than decoration, I use the Beylogger to track my general spin speed. But besides that, unless you can read Japanese, it's essentially useless.

Go to the app or website using Chrome and it'll translate most of it.
As of today i got an update notification on my phone for the logger app so it might not be locked to japan anymore .... still waiting on english language options though