is Tomica Hongkong and space-boy trusted sellers?

I have been looking on them and it seems legit but then theres union achhilles?????????
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:00 AM)Foxblade Wrote: I have been looking on them and it seems legit but then theres union achhilles?????????
I know Tomica Hong Kong is. The Union Achilles is pre-order.
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:00 AM)Foxblade Wrote: I have been looking on them and it seems legit but then theres union achhilles?????????

ok thanks
I've been buying quite a bit from Tomica. They sell legit goods and are easy to communicate with.
However, unlike stated in their ebay description, they do not sent it well secured.
So if you like to keep the box the bey comes in in good condition, you might want to sent them a message or attach a note to your order stating so.

As for the reason why they don't secure it. They told me that no one has complaint about it, mainly because most buyers toss out the box the bey comes in.

Just a heads up if you actually care about stuff like that XD

PS: I don't know about Space boy ...
(Aug. 15, 2019  3:45 AM)neoshai Wrote: I've been buying quite a bit from Tomica. They sell legit goods and are easy to communicate with.
However, unlike stated in their ebay description, they do not sent it well secured.
So if you like to keep the box the bey comes in in good condition, you might want to sent them a message or attach a note to your order stating so.

As for the reason why they don't secure it. They told me that no one has complaint about it, mainly because most buyers toss out the box the bey comes in.

Just a heads up if you actually care about stuff like that XD

PS: I don't know about Space boy ...

ok
I already bought union Achilles from him

I’ve bought hundreds of dollars worth of beys from Tomica. They are great, although sometimes ship slow. I’d recommend them for sure based on my past experiences. Always good prices & great selection.
i've been buying most gt beys from tomica but a thing i hate about them is their shipping. the shipping itself is fine, but it takes way longer for them to ship it than other sellers. i bought gt triple booster set august 9th, and it wasn't even in the post until yesterday.
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:20 PM)Zycratic Wrote: i've been buying most gt beys from tomica but a thing i hate about them is their shipping. the shipping itself is fine, but it takes way longer for them to ship it than other sellers. i bought gt triple booster set august 9th, and it wasn't even in the post until yesterday.

I ordered beys from them on July 28th and they still haven’t arrived (Joker, Zwei, Slash, Bushin, Ace, Wizard & Venom) Great selection, good prices but shipping is oof. Weird thing is I ordered the GT Triple Set & HP the same time as a friend. His is arriving tomorrow, mine just shipped. I can’t understand their shipping.
I know right, sometimes they ship the same day, some other times they ship a week later.
Space-boy just disappeared from the site and all his listing were removed, I will have to ask for a refund
Is tomica us only or do they sell and ship in other countries too?

EDIT: Nevermind he mentioned in his description that he sells and ship worldwide.
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:38 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Is tomica us only or do they sell and ship in other countries too?

EDIT: Nevermind he mentioned in his description that he sells and ship worldwide.

and he has legit beys Smile but shipping is a while so try KoreanToyShop

There’s tons of threads here asking about Tomica, and yes they are a trusted seller. I’ve spent $100s with them over the months. Great selection and good prices. Your mileage may very on shipping. It’s usually about a month of me but I have friends that routinely get theirs in 10 days. 

As an example, I ordered about $200 worth of GT beys from Tomica on July 28th and they are scheduled to finally be delivered tomorrow per tracking.

I’m not familiar with the other seller
Tomica Hongkong: solid seller. About 7 days total for any order.

Tomica Hong Kong is much more reliable, I have bought from them a while back and now recently.
TomicaHongKong WAS a good seller. But in recent months they have ceased being a trustworthy seller, and let's leave it at that.
(Dec. 12, 2019  6:18 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: TomicaHongKong WAS a good seller. But in recent months they have ceased being a trustworthy seller, and let's leave it at that.

I agree.
There can be only one... active thread about this!