how much money have you spent on blades

$12.95 on that starter saggitarius.I cried.
Since the plastic series, probably about £250. Think I must have spent at least £140 on HMS, and then the MFB's came to £80. So yeah, that'd leave £30 on the Plastic series, which'd make sense since I never really got anything other than Hasbro blades, most of which were discounted. Apart from trygle, which I think I paid about £14 for Tired Idiot that I was. Also over 7 years.
Triple Wing!
About £100-£150. I'm not realy sure, its just an estimate.
(Apr. 28, 2009  3:18 AM)xOverCasted Wrote: Around $150 so far. Still going xD

have you just started collecting? lol ive spent 150 dollars just on one lot before.
$2000+

What I've spent on MOJ in the passed two months would be very close to $800, although I haven't received what I need to sell yet. I have sold some of the previous MOJ order.
(Apr. 28, 2009  3:20 AM)josh-jf Wrote: have you just started collecting? lol ive spent 150 dollars just on one lot before.

Kind of. Lol I plan to buy more pretty soon. (Now using MOJ more and I have more money for blades now so...Yeah)
Overall, I have no clue, about $200 or something.. or maybe a bit more.
I have spent about $500. But all my beys were stolen.
I guess I've spent somewhere around $250 since I started when G-Revolution was first airing.
0$ i have no beyblades i can not find them
you need to buy them online sousa. They aren't in stores like Wal-Mart anymore.
Mabey $60 for my dragoon and that's it.
Scorpio is my desired beyblade though.
Probably about £300 altogether(i say altogether because i stopped from 2005-2008)

This will probably increase to about £500 when MFB comes to the UK.
Just gone up to £290
(May. 01, 2009  4:05 AM)matt2796 Wrote: I have spent about $500. But all my beys were stolen.

How did they get stolen ? =/ that sucks to have that many stolen ...
Just got some stuff so an extra $30!
Im going to conservatively estimate $1000 for sure
school Unhappy
Ive spent approximately $80 of my own money on MFB's alone, But someone else bought my attack stadium.