how much money have you spent on blades

I don't even know how much I've spent. I know it has to be a lot, probably closer to the thousands range.
One Million Dollars.
[Image: onemilliondollars.jpg]
lolz.

Idk, 50,000 yen max. maybe more.
ok i just got to say $2000!!!!!!! wow but if i had that money i could of blow it blades
man £45 is not that much IZ NEED SOME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
on all the blades I have and have had Id say around $50..Im a poor son of *gets cut off*
I must be up to $3000 by now ...
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I must be up to $3000 by now ...

O.o..brad..Your a god....
Time to do some math......

I'm looking at about $800 since I started this game.
I'm at about $1000 I think. I don't think I counted everything I bought on ebay/YJA before.
And me at 50..wow I really am a poor son of *gets cut off* compared to you people....
We are counting the whole time we've been playing, though, and I'm counting the money both my brother and I have spent. We've been playing for about 6 years.
7 years for me in just over a month from now
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:35 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: We are counting the whole time we've been playing, though, and I'm counting the money both my brother and I have spent. We've been playing for about 6 years.

Me too,I played for about 3 months stopped for 2 years and got back into it this year...the money I spent on beyblades for the 3 months and the few months here are $50
So yeah, it's not really cuz your poor cuz my family is pretty dang poor, it's cuz we have been playing longer, that's all. Wink
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:53 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: So yeah, it's not really cuz your poor cuz my family is pretty dang poor, it's cuz we have been playing longer, that's all. Wink

im not poor XD,its just I was thinking Im poor compared to all of you XD
well, probably about 100GBP, Since they first hit the UK.
After I request my MOJ invoice, it's going to be about $400.
lol mines just hit $550 approx with my latest purchases, and yeah over 7 yrs for me too
i wouldnt be able to keep count with how much ive spent lol 100s possibly in the thousands.
I'm not sure how much I spent all together but the most i've spent at once on beyblades was around £50.
Have spent £540 or $790. Not to bad really. This total is since 2006.
Too much.

I bought a lot when they first came out sold them all, then got another lot and sold them and now getting my up collection for the final time and no selling them this time.