how much money have you spent on blades

30 bucks! Sadly most of them were fakes.
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:30 PM)Harpsterblade Wrote: I've been blading a year....

so $125-150

Lol same
Over the span of 2-3 years, somewhat over 350+
I don't remember how much in total, but my most recent Beyblade purchase was a Gold Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate and a red string launcher. Including shipping it was $20-$25

but if I were to guess, I'd say around $200-$300 XD
At least 140 dollars. Mostly from the Cho-Z musou set.
Since I live in Malaysia, fakes beyblade cost like RM15 and I have 7 or more of them. For the real one, it cost like RM60 for God and 64 for Cho-z starter. I spend alot of my money Smile
i spent like RM143
I know this thread has been dormant for over a year, but it’s fine. It’s the correct topic, and if I made a new one, y’all would tell me to use this. Ha

I’m probably nearing $1000 and I’ve been playing since Earth Day 2017. Which is also Kristina Kuroda’s birthday.
I have spent way to much. I have around 10-15K worth of beyblades. Some of them I got for cheaper. I’m not sure how much I’ve spent.
(May. 27, 2020  11:03 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have spent way to much. I have around 10-15K worth of beyblades. Some of them I got for cheaper. I’m not sure how much I’ve spent.
Chocked_2 I only have a collection worth about 2K. Wow.
(May. 27, 2020  11:03 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have spent way to much. I have around 10-15K worth of beyblades. Some of them I got for cheaper. I’m not sure how much I’ve spent.

This feels like me really. I don't even know how I'd start calculating how much these parts are worth anymore, as my records just don't go back that far.

I own at least one copy of every TT Burst part available short of Solomon, plus a great deal of Random Booster recolors and a few dupes (or a lot of dupes in terms of bland, unpainted disks). I don't have as many dupes as some people do (I'm looking at you BeybladeGeeks, with an entire wall plastered with RBV sets or a hundred Spriggan Requiem boxes to try and get a black one), but still pretty respectable.
(May. 29, 2020  5:39 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

This feels like me really. I don't even know how I'd start calculating how much these parts are worth anymore, as my records just don't go back that far.

I own at least one copy of every TT Burst part available short of Solomon, plus a great deal of Random Booster recolors and a few dupes (or a lot of dupes in terms of bland, unpainted disks). I don't have as many dupes as some people do (I'm looking at you BeybladeGeeks, with an entire wall plastered with RBV sets or a hundred Spriggan Requiem boxes to try and get a black one), but still pretty respectable.

I own a lot of Burst parts and almost every beyblade released in the metal fight era. I got a lot of plastics and a few HMS too.
Too much but still not enough to have everything I want 😳
Probably around 2300$ myself within 8 years but I got my cousins and brother collection too so including that probably 3400$
I've spent like a grand this year so far XD Mostly on catching up with GT

Total I don't even know. Probably only a couple thousand.
Honestly, probably around a thousand dollars. I’m guessing here, but I may take some time and actually do the math.
So this is an estimate, but it is more accurate than my guess. My estimate came up to $1,174 total spent on Beyblades.