honestly not sure

Where I stand with this. I remember and miss the tactics of building the tops and the fun short battles, so I'm thinking about getting back into this. I'm not entirely certain what to get to get into this. So, if someone wants to point me in the right direction, that would be lovely.
welcome to WBO!!! enjoy your stay here,

don't forget to read pm send by Kai-V and register for BeyMap so you can see if there is any blader around you also you will get pm if there is any event around you. in WBO Events you can battle to other bladers!

i'm FIREFIRE feel free to pm me if you have any question
Welcome!

Here's basically all the links you need to git gud

What to buy to be successful in Burst
What to buy to be successful in MFB Limited
What to buy to be successful in MFB Zero-G
What to buy to be successful in MFB Standard

Despite there not being any purchase guides for Plastics and HMS, you can always consult these threads for advice

Plastics Q&A
HMS Q&A
Hey SeanJohn! Welcome to the WBO Smile

Welcome back to the game! What generation are you trying to get back into, or is just the whole game? Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!
You missed out on the radical HMS series, boss MFB series and joined on the Edgy burst series den m8.
(Jan. 11, 2016  2:20 AM)seanjohn37683 Wrote: what's the exact difference between zero g and mfb limited and standard?

Zero-G takes place in a Zero-G stadium, Standard takes place in the BB-10 and or Super Control Stadium and Limited takes place in the same stadiums as Standard but has parts banned Smile
ok, so difference between standard/Zg is stadium type( stable/ wibbly wobbly respectively?), and limited is standard with ban list. gotcha, I think.
Welcome back to Beyblade! Definitely its rapidly strategic, pick-up-and-play nature is one of its greatest attributes Smile

I totally recommend picking up the currently running series, Burst, if you're planning to get started again.
honestly the burst thing seems a tad gimmicky, and limited or zero g seems more up my alley, but I'll likely snag a burst one or two just to have that option available.
welcome to the wbo! nice to see another person in the tricities community! well alot of limited format tournaments are held in roanoke ( 2 hours away) so if you get alot of mfb beys/zero-g beys, you can attend those tournaments!
I've aquired a few zero-Gs from magic mart and have BB-96 sitting in my amazon cart so yeah.
Welcome, the 4D series is what I would buy first. Have fun
I actually have a few on my " to be purchased" list, any suggestions which ones should get priority on the shopping list, keeping in mind I'm going for a defense tactic?
(Jan. 21, 2016  3:53 AM)seanjohn37683 Wrote: I actually have a few on my " to be purchased" list, any suggestions which ones should get priority on the shopping list, keeping in mind I'm going for a defense tactic?
Is the defense tactic for MFB? If it is you should probably buy:
Duo Uranus 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Ray Unicorno D125CS

Combo you can make:
Duo Kerbecs BD145CS

if you want Zero G, then you should probably buy:
Guardian Revizer optional ( 2x)
Bandid Genbull optional: (2x)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Ray unicorno D125 CS
Thief Phoenic E230GCF:
Revizer/Genbull Revizer/Genbull BD145/E230 CS
just for addition: buy dragooon and you can make an awesome balance combo huehue:
Revizer/Genbull Dragooon F230GCF
I've got the bbg-25 defense set on it's way and two random hasbro sets that included
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
ninja saramanda SW145SD
thief Phoenic E230GCF
Pirates Killerken A230JSB
Guardian Revizer 160SB
Pirates Orojya 145D
under their hasbro names of course. so that's a start on some of your suggested I guess.